BOW WOW BUNGALOW

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2007

Animal Boarding Kennels
Longterm Care - Adult Daycare
Animal Grooming

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

08/19/2020

What can I say about Bow Wow Bungalow but Thank God I have access to the most welcoming, attentive, kind, loving crew of dog loving people I have ever experienced. I can only give thanks and more thanks... I adopted my first dog, a beautiful Alaskan Husky named Charlie about 11 months ago now. Once I adopted Charlie I realized that this dog will need lots of exercise and attention, and I was ready...

Description of Work
Dog day care / boarding

Category kennels,pet grooming,adult day care

08/09/2017

12/23/2014

Everyone at Bowow truly cares about the dogs they provide services for. Our yellow lab is a senior and they took extra care to make sure he was comfortable. Bowow is like a spa for dogs. The facility is very clean with lots of outdoor and indoor play space. I highly recommend Bowow for all pet owners that are looking for a fun and caring place for their dogs.

Description of Work
kennel service for our yellow lab.

05/31/2014

Description of Work
They have a great doggy day care as well as dog boarding, both of which I've used. Our dog loves playing and meeting new dogs. They have a pool, people are always with the dogs and they are very kind. I love that there are cameras so you can login online and see how your dog is doing. And they don't mind if you call or check in either! They send you a daily pic of your pup playing and are super professional and nice. Love this place!

12/26/2012

We have taken our dog to Bow Wow Bungalow for years and he LOVES it there. Usually I take him there on Tuesdays where it is $20 for the whole day, but last time I took him on Friday for 1/2 day (which is $24 for 6 hours or less) because that was one of the days he could get his picture taken with Santa for no extra charge! The staff is always friendly to us and our dog. They have cameras there so ...

Description of Work
We take our dog to Bow Wow Bungalow 2 - 4 times a month for doggie day care. We also take him there for boarding when on vacation.

03/03/2009

We've used them many times and have only had two bad experiences, both with other dogs biting our dog. They try to mitigate this, but dogs will be dogs. Overall they are very good and my dog loves going, I just wish the other dogs were a little more socialized before they are allowed into the yard.

Description of Work
Day care for my dog.

10/30/2008

They test the dog first to see if he/she can get along with the other dogs. Then they let them play in their large yard until the dog is exhausted. They have great supervision and everyone there seem to be dog experts. Only negative was that one of my dogs wasn't accepted because she picks fights.

Description of Work
Your dog will never be happier even if your wallet isn't so happy.

07/23/2007

The business offers daycare during the day and overnight stays. I have been taking my dog to this business for 7 months. My dog has stayed for several nights on 3 separate occasions. Initially upon contacting the business, an approximate 5 minute evaluation is performed on the dog. During this time, the employees see how the dog reacts to other dogs, notes any behavioral issues and determines if the dog is a good overall mix with other dogs. If a dog appears too aggressive, the particular dog would be placed in different area. They prefer a 2 day advance scheduling period however, they are very flexible. Another positive feature is the puppy cam in which I can view my dog while I am away. Also, in the parking lot, the owners can watch the dogs play and interact with the employees upon departure or arrival.

Description of Work
My dog stayed for two nights and three days. The bungalow provides a holistic premium dog food during the stay and maintain a strict schedule of play, eating and sleeping. The place is incredibly clean and upon request the employees bathed my dogs. I am quite satisfied and know my dog is well cared for as they interact and play with animals on a continual basis. Upon picking my dog up, there appears to be no separation anxiety and shows an enjoyment of the stay. The outdoor atmosphere has a great play area with a water feature and interactive devices.

08/09/2017

05/31/2014

Category boarding

CANINE DAYCARE, BOARDING, GROOMING & BOUTIQUE.

Visa, MasterCard