Ranch Hands Construction

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

Contractors License #1018107 Ranch Hands is a handyman business servicing the Santa Ynez Valley and Santa Barbara County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. We show up as

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Gazebo Installation

handyman

202193460
Gazebo Installation
View project

handyman (18)movers (11)interior painting (6)house painting (4)home remodeling (4)plumbers (4)tree service (3)electrician (3)tile installation (3)drain cleaning (2)fence company (2)decks & porches (2)

04/20/2022

Jill F.

The crew at Ranch Hands is always top notch. We've used them a few times now and not only are they timely and knowledgable, they're great humans. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Handymen, Moving

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

04/20/2022

Laurie B.

Fantastic! This team is efficient, friendly, and got the job done in exactly the amount of time they promised. They are pros!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handymen, Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair, handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

04/13/2022

Rosanna M.

Ranch hands did great and I would again and again and again!!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Handymen, Builders - Garages/Barns/Sheds

Category decks, handyman service, remodeling, deck cleaning, garage builders, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

04/01/2022

marsha M.

Very good, always on time, work went quickly and the work was great. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handymen, Builders - Homes

Category handyman service, home builders, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

03/30/2022

Courtney F.

The work was done in the time frame agreed upon, punctual, friendly, knowledgeable. The work looks great and we are happy with the job.

Description of Work
Cabinet painting, fireplace remodeling

Category handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

03/09/2022

Pilar M.

Wonderful! Work was precise and great! The workmen were delightful and helpful!

Description of Work
Handymen, Plumbing

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

01/11/2022

John K.

Great. Ranch Hands were professional, courteous and efficient. I would hire again! John King

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 01/11/2022

12/21/2021

Beverly W.

Daryl and Joe were amazing! They were extremely polite and respectful and patiently waited when I needed to strategize my packing plan. They moved all the items efficiently and safely, and when they made quick work of getting the items loaded up they were willing to offer additional assistance. THANK YOU BOTH - I would hire them again and inquired about additional yard work, after being so impressed by their work ethic.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

12/17/2021

Melissa K.

Always a smooth transaction and wonderful service. We’ve used ranch hands for moving as well as larger construction projects. Highly recommend!! All of the team is kind, skilled and dependable. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Handymen, Moving

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

12/14/2021

Amanda B.

Ranch Hands is efficient, friendly and is always thinking of ways to make it easier for me. Thank you for everything ranch hands.

Description of Work
Handymen, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Doors

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

12/04/2021

julie H.

The guys from Ranch Hands Movers were on time and very helpful. They moved all our big heavy items with care and did a great job! I highly recommend!!

Description of Work
moving services

Work Completed On 12/04/2021

11/28/2021

kellie H.

I didn’t think we needed help moving and boy was I wrong. I called Monday at 9 and they were at the house with a crew within an hour! Day after day, I asked them to return to help with the move. They thankfully agreed and they were so helpful! They were on time, fast, reliable, and very nice. I’d highly recommend their services. They worked 5 days 8am - 4:30pm and they worked very hard. I couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 11/27/2021

11/15/2021

Evan S.

My wife and I employed Ranch Hands Construction to replace our exterior deck and staircase last year. We were extremely pleased with the job they did and the professionalism of their employees. This Fall, when we were looking for someone to remodel our master bathroom, we gave them a call. Jean Claude did the estimate. He was very helpful with suggestions to improve the functionality of some of our design choices. Their bid was straightforward, complete and unambiguous. We opted to give them the job. Our project was led by Bill Davis. He and his apprentice, Donald, were fantastic. He always kept my wife and I advised when they showed up in the morning, went to lunch and left for the day. They took great care to protect our bedroom during demolition and drywall. The workspace was left clean and organized at the end of each day. Our project was complicated and involved running new drains, plumbing and electrical. Bill took great care in making everything not only look good, but be functional and easy to maintain. When unforeseen issues came up, he promptly informed us, explained the issues and provided solutions. The decision was always ours. I would highly recommend Ranch Hands to anyone. They've done a great job for us. We will definitely use them again on our next project.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting - Interior, Framing, Carpentry - Unfinished, Remodeling - General, Drywall

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, picture framing, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/31/2021

Review for Ranch Hands Construction - 141 E CA-246, BUELLTON, CA - 39585586

11/12/2021

dr. kevin C.

Zak and Chris are an amazing duo! They were professional, punctual and friendly. And, had proactive lightning solutions for our new outdoor kitchen and remodeled patio, that didn’t raise the cost of the project, when we realized our vision for the space was not going to work with the types of fixtures we wanted. They came up with a plan that honored our style and highlighted the space beautifully! Sincerest thanks to Zak and Chris!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

10/27/2021

Kevin O.

Great Service. Very friendly, quick, patient, and went the extra mile. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

10/23/2021

Lynn G.

Really nice and hardworking men. They went above and beyond especially with the washer/dryer hook up.

Description of Work
Handymen, Moving

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

10/22/2021

Stephanie T.

Wow! These guys are awesome. They help me solve little problems that I had fixing up my bathroom for my elderly father. They were very polite and tidy and very professional. I will definitely be using them for more work in the future. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Handymen, Ceramic Tile

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

10/13/2021

Francis R.

Ranch hands construction is punctual, organized, polite and very thoughtful. They have gone a great job and there’s more to come.

Description of Work
Framing, Carpentry - Woodworking, Stucco

Category picture framing, woodworking, stucco

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

10/09/2021

Allison H.

Great - really professional, let us know when they'd arrive every day, careful taping & prep, high quality work & just really nice guys! We'll definitely hire them for future projects.

Description of Work
prep and paint on exterior of lodge.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

10/04/2021

Richard O.

Very professional. Explained each step as they went along. Highly recommend the work snd professionalism of the workers.

Description of Work
Framing, Siding, Painting - Exterior

Category picture framing, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

10/04/2021

tom K.

Outstanding. Zack and Alex are excellent workers and we would like to use them again in a couple of weeks for our final move. I will call you when we are ready. Five stars !!!!!

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

09/29/2021

sherri M.

I use the service in 5 different projects in 5 different sites and they did a good job. When you call them, they call you back. They were prompt, professional, and answer all your questions. They explain everything they do.

Description of Work
Rebuild the second story deck, clear the muds slide in Santa Barbara, and rebuild outside stairs in a building.

Category concrete repair, decks, excavators

Work Completed On 08/18/2021