Ranch Hands Construction

141 E CA-246

BUELLTON, CA 93427

handyman202193460
Gazebo Installation

Contractors License #1018107 Ranch Hands is a handyman business servicing the Santa Ynez Valley and Santa Barbara County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, and bring enthusiasm, passion, and gratitude to everything we do. We are honest, working men who believe that proper preparation and attention to details is the foundation for success. We lead with recovery, and are on-call for your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week....

handyman (9)movers (5)house painting (4)interior painting (3)tree service (3)drain cleaning (2)plumbers (2)fence company (2)electrician (2)tile installation (2)roof cleaning (1)mudjacking (1)

11/28/2021

I didn’t think we needed help moving and boy was I wrong. I called Monday at 9 and they were at the house with a crew within an hour! Day after day, I asked them to return to help with the move. They thankfully agreed and they were so helpful! They were on time, fast, reliable, and very nice. I’d highly recommend their services. They worked 5 days 8am - 4:30pm and they worked very hard. I couldn’t...

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 11/27/2021

11/12/2021

Zak and Chris are an amazing duo! They were professional, punctual and friendly. And, had proactive lightning solutions for our new outdoor kitchen and remodeled patio, that didn’t raise the cost of the project, when we realized our vision for the space was not going to work with the types of fixtures we wanted. They came up with a plan that honored our style and highlighted the space beautifully!...

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

10/27/2021

Great Service. Very friendly, quick, patient, and went the extra mile. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

10/23/2021

Really nice and hardworking men. They went above and beyond especially with the washer/dryer hook up.

Description of Work
Handymen, Moving

Category handyman service,moving companies

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

10/22/2021

Wow! These guys are awesome. They help me solve little problems that I had fixing up my bathroom for my elderly father. They were very polite and tidy and very professional. I will definitely be using them for more work in the future. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Handymen, Ceramic Tile

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

10/13/2021

Ranch hands construction is punctual, organized, polite and very thoughtful. They have gone a great job and there’s more to come.

Description of Work
Framing, Carpentry - Woodworking, Stucco

Category picture framing,woodworking,stucco

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

10/09/2021

Great - really professional, let us know when they'd arrive every day, careful taping & prep, high quality work & just really nice guys! We'll definitely hire them for future projects.

Description of Work
prep and paint on exterior of lodge.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

10/04/2021

Very professional. Explained each step as they went along. Highly recommend the work snd professionalism of the workers.

Description of Work
Framing, Siding, Painting - Exterior

Category picture framing,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

10/04/2021

Outstanding. Zack and Alex are excellent workers and we would like to use them again in a couple of weeks for our final move. I will call you when we are ready. Five stars !!!!!

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

09/29/2021

I use the service in 5 different projects in 5 different sites and they did a good job. When you call them, they call you back. They were prompt, professional, and answer all your questions. They explain everything they do.

Description of Work
Rebuild the second story deck, clear the muds slide in Santa Barbara, and rebuild outside stairs in a building.

Category concrete repair,decks,excavators