Green Planet Remodeling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2013

Green Planet Remodeling specializes in green remodeling. We are a general construction company and our services includes kitchen and bath remodeling with free 3D design, Tex Cote applications with life time warranty, interior and exterior painting, roofing, windows, solar systems and much more, we are a family owned and operated company, licensed bonded and insured, we guarantee satisfaction to all of our customers. Our Company has a job minimum of $5,000. We service all the Bay area....

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

Southland Heating and Air Conditioning

Choosing the right Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor is very important. Chances are you are going to make a substantial investment in your new HVAC system with which ever contractor you choose. There is nothing worse than investing a large amount of your hard earned money in a new system and winding up with a system that is noisy, inefficient, and does not perform properly. Or even worse, one that fails prematurely. Surprisingly enough most HVAC Contractors have no formal training. Untrained HVAC Contractors frequently do not size systems properly which could result in improper cooling, very high utility bills, and even systems that fail prematurely. Before you even consider a contractor make sure they are NATE Certified and Air Balance Certified. North American Technician Excellence is the Prestigious Certification of HVAC Competence. Using a NATE certified contractor is like using a surgeon that graduated Harvard Medical School with honors. Air Balance Certified contractors understand airflow which equates to efficiency and comfort in your home. To have a system designed properly a contractor has to understand air flow. At Southland we offer this high level of expertise. Yes, we are very good at what we do and there is no question about that. Our reviews and ratings prove that. Our installations are unparalleled with every system being designed specifically to the home. All options for a quality installation are included in every system we install. From basic systems, high efficiency systems, to specialized zoning we do it all. If you are searching for a knowledgeable contractor you have found one here. We offer extremely competitive pricing and expert design knowledge.

Offers by Southland Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi
AZ Air Conditioning and Heating

AZ Air Conditioning and Heating offers great residential HVAC, plumbing, and indoor air quality services in Los Angeles, CA and the surrounding areas. Contact our team today to schedule any plumbing, heating, air conditioning, or indoor air quality services that you may need. Premium Lennox Dealer

Offers by AZ Air Conditioning and Heating on Angi

06/07/2021

We went with Green Planet Remodeling on ADU Garage Conversion. From our first meeting we knew they are very reliable company. Jonathan from Green Planet was very informative, professional and honest. He really cares about customer satisfaction. He and his team were always on time, worked hard, listened our requests and did excellent and high quality work. Jonathan kept the costs within our budget ...

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

05/06/2021

I wanted my garage remodeled as a garage not converted to living space. Needed new drywall, add utility sink, add cabinets and work bench and install correct type of door between the house and garage. They showed up one day and didn't come back for a week. Instead of getting an estimate for the entire job, I got estimates as each segment was completed. My bad, I should have insisted on a complete ...

Description of Work
Remodel garage and install garage cabinets

Category appliance repair,remodeling

03/17/2021

I needed a reliable contractor for ADU Garage Conversion and my close friend recommended me Green Planet Remodeling. We set up a meeting and they gave me estimate. It was acceptable and I decided to hire them. The project went great, unexpectedly smooth and without issues. The quality of work is superb and customer service great. I am completely satisfied with the outcome and will highly recommend...

Description of Work
ADU Garage conversion

01/03/2021

Green Planet Remodel renovated my garage. They gave me great price for a high quality job. Green Planet Remodeling working team shoved up on time, worked hard every day and finished project on time. There were no issues and there were also no any extra costs. I am super satisfied with my new garage and will highly recommend this contractor to others!

Description of Work
Remodel a Garage

09/14/2020

I am so happy I went with Green planet Remodeling on my bedroom and a living room remodel. They did what I wanted, exceed my expectations and kept the costs within my budget. They were also quick and finished on time. Beautiful design, high quality materials and very accurate work. I can not ask for more.

Description of Work
Living Room and Bedroom remodel

09/13/2020

Excellent job! Although it was a big and pretty complicated project, ADU Garage conversion it went without issues, was finished on time and with no hidden costs. All that thanks to well organized, professional and responsible working crew. Awesome contractor, will recommend Green Planet Remodeling to anyone.

Description of Work
ADU Garage conversion

Category room remodeling

09/08/2020

Green Planet Remodeling recently remodeled my kitchen. I also received quotes from some other contractors and I am so happy I went with Green planet because they did a fantastic job! The project went unexpectedly smooth and was finished ahead of schedule. The price was more than affordable and my kitchen looks brilliant. Top contractor!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

09/07/2020

We went with Green Planet Remodeling on our kitchen remodel. They were true professionals during the whole project. They kept our house clean as possible and worked quick and efficient. The project manager was very informative and helpful. He answered to all our questions. They finished job on time and within our budget. The quality is excellent and design of our new kitchen is amazing. Highest recommendation!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

08/27/2020

It was a true pleasure to work with Green Planet Remodeling. They remodeled my kitchen and they did everything as I requested. They used high quality materials and their work is also at highest level. They finished kitchen on time and final outcome is brilliant. Top contractor!!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

07/04/2020

Jonathan and crew did a great job! We were impressed immediately at their showing us what they could do for us on the first meeting with their software. We have a 112 year old home and knew going in we would have things come up that were unforeseen. When they did, These guys were on top of it. This was during the pandemic! They were very professional and honest in their interactions with us and we have a beautiful finished product that we are very happy with. If you are looking for honest, professional, and experienced people, you would be hard pressed to find anyone better.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling contractor","asbestos removal service

Tex Cote, Exterior painting, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Solar systems, Electrical and Plumbing, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, high quality 3D design and Renderings, Green solutions, Flooring, Tile work, Cement work, Decks, Room Additions