Green Planet Remodeling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2013

9595 WILSHIRE BLVD

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Green Planet Remodeling specializes in green remodeling. We are a general construction company and our services includes kitchen and bath remodeling with free 3D design, Tex Cote applications with life time warranty, interior and exterior painting, roofing, windows, solar systems and much more, we are a family owned and operated company, licensed bonded and insured, we guarantee satisfaction to all of our customers. Our Company has a job minimum of $5,000. We service all the Bay Area. DBA California Construction Center, "CCC"....

home remodeling (222)architect (22)home builder (20)garage building (5)stucco (53)electrician (45)interior painting (39)countertop installation (38)flooring (36)house painting (35)plumbers (35)window replacement (31)

06/07/2021

We went with Green Planet Remodeling on ADU Garage Conversion. From our first meeting we knew they are very reliable company. Jonathan from Green Planet was very informative, professional and honest. He really cares about customer satisfaction. He and his team were always on time, worked hard, listened our requests and did excellent and high quality work. Jonathan kept the costs within our budget ...

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

05/31/2021

I recently worked with Green Planet Remodeling on my kitchen remodel. The project went very smooth thanks to well organized team, finished on time and final costs were very reasonable. Jonathan was my project manager and he was phenomenal. He is very honest, professional and he really cares about customer satisfaction. I love my new kitchen! Highly recommend Jonathan and Green Planet Remodeling!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

05/29/2021

Green Planet Remodeling did a big project for me, ADU Garage Conversion. Although it was a big project, it went very smooth, without issues and was finished on time. The price was very acceptable and there were no extra costs so they did everything as they promised at the start. Very trustworthy company!

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

05/26/2021

Great contractor! I hired Green Planet Remodeling to remodel my kitchen. The project started on scheduled date and it was a pleasure to work with Green Planet Remodeling working team. They were professional, efficient, quick and well organized. I really like how my kitchen turned out and quality is superb. I can't ask for more!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

05/24/2021

They remodeled my kitchen and they did a perfect job. My kitchen turned out absolutely amazing. I had some special requests and wanted something unique but Green Planet Remodeling even exceed my expectations. Highest recommendation on this company!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Work Completed On 05/23/2021

05/19/2021

They gave me great offer on ADU Garage Conversion and I hired them. Jonathan and his team did excellent job, were very honest, professional and efficient. I am very satisfied with the outcome and will highly recommend Green Planet Remodeling. Very trustworthy company!

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

05/06/2021

I wanted my garage remodeled as a garage not converted to living space. Needed new drywall, add utility sink, add cabinets and work bench and install correct type of door between the house and garage. They showed up one day and didn't come back for a week. Instead of getting an estimate for the entire job, I got estimates as each segment was completed. My bad, I should have insisted on a complete ...

Description of Work
Remodel garage and install garage cabinets

Category appliance repair,remodeling

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

04/28/2021

I hired them on my kitchen remodel and I can't say enough positive things about this company. Jonathan and his crew were professional, respectful, respectful and always available for any help. Jonathan informed me about working progress all the time and he also gave me some great suggestions and saved me some money. My kitchen turned out amazing, I am very happy with it.

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

03/17/2021

I needed a reliable contractor for ADU Garage Conversion and my close friend recommended me Green Planet Remodeling. We set up a meeting and they gave me estimate. It was acceptable and I decided to hire them. The project went great, unexpectedly smooth and without issues. The quality of work is superb and customer service great. I am completely satisfied with the outcome and will highly recommend...

Description of Work
ADU Garage conversion

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

03/02/2021

I interviewed several contractors on my kitchen remodel and Green Planet Remodeling gave me the best solution. The project started soon after we signed a contract. Green Planet Remodeling team was professional, efficient, clean and respectful. They finished my kitchen ahead of schedule and it turned out great. I can't ask for more!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Tex Cote, Exterior painting, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Solar systems, Electrical and Plumbing, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, high quality 3D design and Renderings, Green solutions, Flooring, Tile work, Cement work, Decks, Room Additions