Green Planet Remodeling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2013

9595 Wilshire Blvd Ste 900

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Green Planet Remodeling specializes in green remodeling. We are a general construction company and our services includes kitchen and bath remodeling with free 3D design, Tex Cote applications with life time warranty, interior and exterior painting, roofing, windows, solar systems and much more, we are a family owned and operated company, licensed bonded and insured, we guarantee satisfaction to all of our customers. Our Company has a job minimum of $5,000. We service all the Bay area....

06/07/2021

Linda W.

We went with Green Planet Remodeling on ADU Garage Conversion. From our first meeting we knew they are very reliable company. Jonathan from Green Planet was very informative, professional and honest. He really cares about customer satisfaction. He and his team were always on time, worked hard, listened our requests and did excellent and high quality work. Jonathan kept the costs within our budget and project was finished within his promised time. We couldn't ask for more!!

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

05/06/2021

Anne B.

I wanted my garage remodeled as a garage not converted to living space. Needed new drywall, add utility sink, add cabinets and work bench and install correct type of door between the house and garage. They showed up one day and didn't come back for a week. Instead of getting an estimate for the entire job, I got estimates as each segment was completed. My bad, I should have insisted on a complete estimate up front. After the first part of the work was done, the rest of the job was subcontracted out. I never saw pictures of anything - cabinets, door, sink - that as to be installed. The contractor just kept saying "its going to be nice". Once I understood that he was intending to put kitchen cabinets and granite countertops in my garage, I stopped the work. I kept telling him that it was a garage so I'm not sure why he thought granite countertops would be appropriate to saw and hammer on. There was work that I paid him to do that was not done and he kept the money I had paid. Ultimately I decided it was better to let him keep the money just to get him out of my life. Total amount I paid was over $15,000. I have now contracted with another company to finish the work.

Description of Work
Remodel garage and install garage cabinets

Category appliance repair, remodeling

03/17/2021

Charlie C.

I needed a reliable contractor for ADU Garage Conversion and my close friend recommended me Green Planet Remodeling. We set up a meeting and they gave me estimate. It was acceptable and I decided to hire them. The project went great, unexpectedly smooth and without issues. The quality of work is superb and customer service great. I am completely satisfied with the outcome and will highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
ADU Garage conversion

01/03/2021

Felix M.

Green Planet Remodel renovated my garage. They gave me great price for a high quality job. Green Planet Remodeling working team shoved up on time, worked hard every day and finished project on time. There were no issues and there were also no any extra costs. I am super satisfied with my new garage and will highly recommend this contractor to others!

Description of Work
Remodel a Garage

09/14/2020

Hector W.

I am so happy I went with Green planet Remodeling on my bedroom and a living room remodel. They did what I wanted, exceed my expectations and kept the costs within my budget. They were also quick and finished on time. Beautiful design, high quality materials and very accurate work. I can not ask for more.

Description of Work
Living Room and Bedroom remodel

09/13/2020

David L.

Excellent job! Although it was a big and pretty complicated project, ADU Garage conversion it went without issues, was finished on time and with no hidden costs. All that thanks to well organized, professional and responsible working crew. Awesome contractor, will recommend Green Planet Remodeling to anyone.

Description of Work
ADU Garage conversion

09/08/2020

James C.

Green Planet Remodeling recently remodeled my kitchen. I also received quotes from some other contractors and I am so happy I went with Green planet because they did a fantastic job! The project went unexpectedly smooth and was finished ahead of schedule. The price was more than affordable and my kitchen looks brilliant. Top contractor!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

09/07/2020

John R.

We went with Green Planet Remodeling on our kitchen remodel. They were true professionals during the whole project. They kept our house clean as possible and worked quick and efficient. The project manager was very informative and helpful. He answered to all our questions. They finished job on time and within our budget. The quality is excellent and design of our new kitchen is amazing. Highest recommendation!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

08/27/2020

John D.

It was a true pleasure to work with Green Planet Remodeling. They remodeled my kitchen and they did everything as I requested. They used high quality materials and their work is also at highest level. They finished kitchen on time and final outcome is brilliant. Top contractor!!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

07/04/2020

Mike Z.

Jonathan and crew did a great job! We were impressed immediately at their showing us what they could do for us on the first meeting with their software. We have a 112 year old home and knew going in we would have things come up that were unforeseen. When they did, These guys were on top of it. This was during the pandemic! They were very professional and honest in their interactions with us and we have a beautiful finished product that we are very happy with. If you are looking for honest, professional, and experienced people, you would be hard pressed to find anyone better.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling, asbestos removal

04/27/2020

Clarance J.

We contacted Green Planet Remodeling on a Thursday during the second week of December 2019 regarding an urgent kitchen remodel. Green Planet responded immediately and came to our house days later on Sunday night as requested (unlike the other big-name contractors we contacted). We spoke for roughly one hour and within 3 days (and at no cost) Green Plant presented us with a preliminary kitchen redesign. One week later, we signed a contract to hire Green Planet for the remodel. Three weeks later (3rd week of January 2020), Green Planet began our kitchen remodel, as they had already pulled permits for the job. This kitchen remodel is a part of a larger home remodel. One of the key reasons we selected Green Planet was that they offered a plan in which they would perform the remodel in two steps: Step 1: Kitchen remodel (8-10 weeks) and Step 2: Room Addition and Roof Replacement (4 months). To us, this meant that we would be without a kitchen for only 10 weeks versus 6 months. The other contractors who provided bids for this job quoted 6 months for the total job, all in one step. Green Planet completed the remodel, as promised in the contract, within 8 to 10 weeks. Green Planet's standard contract features a progress payment plan based on completion milestones (13 in our case), which protects the homeowner and compels the contractor to continually make progress. During the process, Green Planet continually presented us with options and design advice for paint colors, counter-tops, back-splashes, paint combinations, appliances, flooring, cabinetry, pulls, and lighting. Along the way, Green Planet discovered (and repaired) existing dangerous structural issues that resulted from previous remodeling work that was clearly not done properly -- remodeling performed before we purchased the house, of which we were unaware. Overall, the remodel came out great - exactly what we wanted - and we are confident in the integrity and quality of the work performed.

Description of Work
kitchen remodeling, general temodleing

Category remodeling, home remodeling

04/17/2020

Kevin D.

We just had our bathroom remodeled with Green Planet Remodeling. The project went very smoothly and if there was any thing that needed to be changed or fixed it was done immediately and efficiently. The crew that came in to the do the work was very courteous and did an amazing job. Very satisfied with Green Planet Remodeling and plan to work with them in the future.

Description of Work
Remodel a Bathroom

04/08/2020

Marvin J.

It was a real pleasure to work with Green Planet Remodeling on my kitchen remodel. They were honest from start to finish, did exactly what I requested, finished on time and within my budget. The outcome was just as I wanted, beautiful new kitchen, very functional and with high quality materials. Thank you Green Planet Remodeling on great job!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

04/04/2020

Linda C.

After interviewing 21 contractors for my 750sf residential ADU project, I selected Green Planet Remodeling based on their thorough onsite review and discussion of my unique project concerns, including plumbing, electrical, and overall schedule. They provided a fair contract with a standard progress payment structure. Workers arrived on time, kept a clean site, and worked consistently for the duration even during my few week absence. Few corrections were needed after inspections, but were corrected expeditiously. Corrections are a normal part of every project, and mine were due to minor initial drawing differences. Green Planet Remodeling was responsible and professional through this entire project. I would use them again, and am confident in recommending Green Planet Remodeling.

Description of Work
Build an addition house

10/08/2019

Pinchas Y.

amazing. this guys are really professionals. very responsive it doesn't matter if I call them 12am or pm someone always answer love it

Description of Work
general remodeling all house

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, patios

06/25/2019

Melody B.

Jonathan and his crew at Green Planet Remodeling Inc. were an excellent choice for our bathrooms upgrade. His calm and knowledgeable manner instantly put me at ease. Together we worked the numbers to make it happen, and he patiently explained best practices and options. His perfectly scheduled team of specialists minimized any disruption to my schedule, and they were absolute professionals while in my home. Care was taken with my walls, floors, and from disturbing me while most importantly, always cleaning up at the end of each day’s work. Every one truly an artist in their area and the results are spectacular! I have no reservations in recommending Green Planet Remodeling Inc. to anyone.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

05/03/2019

Michael C.

Very well. They did a marvelous job in a very timely fashion.

Description of Work
Patchwork of stucco on the exterior of house

01/17/2019

Dayna W.

It went very well, very beautiful work and on time.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

01/11/2019

Devin C.

Company never responded back to me.

Description of Work
Stucco entire home.

12/16/2018

Melissa M.

We initially wanted to just add some cabinets to our kitchen but during the process we realized that remodeling our whole kitchen was the best way to improve our day to day lives. Jonathan provided a detailed design complete with artist rendering that could be changed on the spot. If we said, we want a pantry next to the fridge, it was simple to see exactly what that would look like. The actual remodel was difficult for us as we have a small house and this was a huge job. But the kitchen was completed and it looks exactly how it did in the artist rendering. We couldn’t be happier with the end result and the quality of life improvement is significant.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, interior designers, lighting, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

12/06/2018

Joshua M.

We had our old carpets and Pergo floors removed and replaced with tile. We ran into some issue with floating the concrete floors that extended the project. Jon vas very responsive and took of everything. They had to repour sections to creat a slope to accomodare our appliances. The end product looks great. Happy with our floors.

Description of Work
New Tile floor installation

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

11/26/2018

ANDREW C.

Green Planet Remodeling has been awesome from my first contact through work currently in process. I originally hired them to renovate my master bedroom and bathroom which included removing a fireplace and carving out a new space for a stackable laundry. Included new electrical, new plumbing, all new cabinets and fixtures. So pleased with the work that I engaged them for phase 2 which was the guest room and bath. Again, a beautiful job on installation, electrical, plumbing and fixtures. We’re now in phase 3 which is the kitchen, living room and a studio space on my roof top, which was formerly a laundry and utility space. Jonathan, the contractor, has clearly done a lot of high end work and is informed on the latest design trends and materials. His recommendations have always been helpful - he has steered me away from some things I had been considering that may have become dated and steered me to other options that are more current and timeless. Communication has always been great. I’ve been very impressed with the members of his team who do excellent work. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Condo renovation - master bedroom and bathroom, guest bathroom and bedroom, new laundry room, kitchen, floors, studio.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

11/03/2018

Sue Y.

So of course, it was a phone call saying they do NOT work up in that area!

Description of Work
They do NOT cover Big Bear Lake, 92315

Category home remodeling

If we don’t service your area does that mean we deserve a F rating? Why don’t you call a contractor from New York or Las Vegas to service big bear??? Good luck finding a contractor Jonathan.

06/07/2018

Bradford T.

Ben came out twice to discuss the project, he is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and upfront. I have no doubt that he and his crew would do phenomenal work. We ended up not using them only because we had a couple of lower bids. But I will reach out to them in the future for other projects.

Description of Work
Garage conversion- some framing and drywall

Category garage builders

02/19/2018

MARK T.

Great meeting with Ben who came twice with 3d renderings. got the angie's list $29 price, a great value.

Description of Work
Custom bathroom Design Consultation with 3-D Renderings.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Prime Tile Works LLC

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    Juan De Jesus Inc

We are family owned and operated and as such here at Juan De Jesus Inc, we sustain our business on quality, honesty, and integrity. We are experts in the Construction and Remodeling trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We aim to be your number choice in the Construction industry and we are always looking to grow as a company, individuals, and as a positive influence in our community. We look forward to earning your business, call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE!

Offers by Juan De Jesus Inc on Angi

Tex Cote, Exterior painting, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Solar systems, Electrical and Plumbing, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, high quality 3D design and Renderings, Green solutions, Flooring, Tile work, Cement work, Decks, Room Additions