Los Angeles Glass Co

California: Contractors
12/31/2022

7434 Scout Ave

Bell Gardens, CA 90201

We are a leader in Glass repair and Replacement in Los Angeles Area, and we are expanding our operations to Orange County. We specialized in all glass services for home such us : Window Repair and Replacement, Shower Doors, Glass Table Tops, Mirrors, Glass Railings, window or door screen. Also for Business w have 24/7 Emergency Board Up Service, Storefronts Glass Repair Replacement, Emergency Glass Repair, Door Repairs & Door Replacement, Mirrors Removed & Replaced, Window Leak Repair Service & Sealed, as many other Emergency Door Repair as well....

4.3

4.4

glass repair (76)window replacement (34)door installation (8)window security film (3)window tinting (2)handyman (2)

12/18/2020

Communication was great and turn around time was excellent

Description of Work
Auto Glass, Auto Glass and Mirrors, Glass & Mirrors

Category glass repair,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/18/2020

Very pleasant experience, Received superb service. The installation was well coordinated and good prices.

Description of Work
Auto Glass and Mirrors, Glass & Mirrors, Auto Glass

Category glass repair,replacement windows,window tinting

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

12/18/2020

Very smooth , very quick service. Technicians are very good and clean up after themselves

Description of Work
Window repairs for vacant units , replaced window screens , changed some mirrors in restrooms

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

08/11/2020

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! This is by far the absolute worst company I have come across in all my years of hiring any type of company to do anything for me. The communication by this company is horrible. The work done is horrible. The level of care and attention is horrible. They lie and are unapologetic. The Owner also refuses to communicate or step in to respond / deal with...

Description of Work
replace glass window, door and showcase glass broken during riots

Category glass repair,replacement windows,doors,security windows

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

05/09/2020

I reached out and the initial response was rather swift, however once I sent the specs and they asked me where I was located the communication ceased and here I am weeks later with no completed job, nor response, or quote.

Description of Work
I sent an inquiry for mylar to be applied to my living room window.

Category replacement windows,auto glass

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

I apologize for the inconvenience Mr. [Member Name Removed], due to the heavy calls and work that is coming in we have missed the opportunity to be able to work with you. If you are still in need of our needs please contact me and I will be more than glad to assist you in all needs as swift and consistent as we originally are. Thank you for taking us in consideration. Los Angeles Glass CO.

03/03/2020

Replace several glass panes inside my home

Description of Work
Don’t waste your time with these guys. I made 2 separate attempts to make an appointment. In both cases, I was promised a call back to identify a specific time window for a date we agreed on. In both cases, the promised phone calls never occurred, despite my having specifically requested them. That made it impossible to know if & when they were coming. There was no attempt to provide any clarity even when I requested it, or to acknowledge why this might be important to a customer. They were prompt and efficient in providing a quote, but everything after was very poorly handled.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

Hello if their is anyway our services may be better acquired and improved to your liking please advise us. We do our ultimate best for our clients and would like to give you our determination that we will do so for you. Thank you for taking us in consideration and please in from us if you would like any other projects done. Los Angeles Glass CO.

02/05/2020

They responded to my request in a timely manner. I decided not to use them as the contractor I hired to do some other work said he could fix my shower door problem.

Description of Work
adjust shower door

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

08/31/2018

I called and set up an appointment. I was told that they would call me back to confirm the appointment for the morning 8-11 am window. I did not receive a call. Strike one. I called first thing in the morning at 8am to let them know that we did not receive a call and needed confirmation they were still coming since I had the tenant waiting for the worker. The office said that they would page the d...

Description of Work
We needed a glass repair on our stairs

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

we would like to apologize for any confusion. as we have notice you want to voice your opinion online. in our defense, contractor appts. arent like you may expect to be on your doorstep, and the time you want exactly. we are mobile and offering a FREE estimate. and there are many factors that can cause a delay. specially a next day appt,, giving us a F on just not to your standards on when we show...

07/20/2018

In the beginning, the company responded promptly to my initial phone call requesting a quote to replace all windows in my home. Unfortunately, I then received contradictory requests from the company. First, the receptionist told me that they could provide a quote if I would send photos and dimensions of all windows. This surprised me since I expected them to need to inspect the job before quoting....

Description of Work
Window glass replacement

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

Sorry you had that experience, But in our defense we did provide you with a quote, quickly. This was based on 55 different window sizes, we contacted our manufactures. Our sales rep was told that you didn't think it should cost this much and it should be closer to $10,000 and what the field tech gave a "rough estimate", to have an idea. At the same time you wanted a excel sheet itemized for the co...

12/22/2017

Had a great experience!! Carlos was the tech and he was great. Angel helped the whole way through and was so nice and friendly. I will be telling people about my experience and forsure recommend this company

Description of Work
Shower Enclosure

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

Thank you, we really appreciate your business.

Insulated Windows, Shower & Tub Enclosures, Office Glass, Custom Table Tops, Door, Mirrors, Patio Doors, Sliding Doors, Glass railings, Safety Film, graffiti Film, Window Screen, Window Film, Replacement Energy Efficient Windows& 24/ 7 Emergency Service..

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover