Peter Ellis Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/31/2022

545 Cattail Dr

American Canyon, CA 94503

We are general and electrical contractor's and we have been in business since 1985. We are courteous and respectful and professional. We go the extra mile to satisfy our customers, We are available 24 hours a day for emergencies...

electrician (7)house painting (3)home remodeling (2)woodworking (2)plumbers (2)flooring (2)interior painting (1)home builder (1)pressure washing (1)

06/14/2020

After several reassurances that help was "on the way" no one showed up, no one phoned, no one apologized, nothing was accomplished for us. Totally wasted our time and delayed needed repairs by several days..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of two floor lamps

CATEGORY electrician,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

06/06/2020

Peter Ellis is the man. The electeicians/employee's sent out were really thorough, honest and kind people. My job took longer than exoextes because my house has some wierd wiring. They took the time to adress the issues, think about how to fix it and come to a conclusion as a team. Poised and respectful. Strong work. Also, they helped me understand my home better. Good people. I would recommend th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/21/2020

No one ever called. I went to Yelp and found someone and they called back in 1 hour !!! and got the job done the next day during the Pandemic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical repairs and new work

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

We do apologize that we were unable to respond May was a very busy month for us and we did not want to overbook ourselves.

12/12/2019

Never called back or messaged back after many inquiries to his phone. No explanation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Panel work for a generator.

CATEGORY electrician

We are very sorry we believe that we either couldn't hear the number or it was not able to receive messages

01/15/2019

It was great, excellent work what they did in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a new electrical board and new panel inside the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

01/15/2019

Remove kitchen countertops replaced with granite install new appliances reconfigure plumbing under sink new flooring kitchen and living room stain rear deck and weatherproof

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,pressure washing,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2017

01/14/2019

Peter Ellis construction was wonderful I made all my dreams happen and some they are very good at everything and great people I would highly recommend you guys or anything you have!! I made all my dreams happen I am from they are very good at every angry I would highly recommend you guys or any

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel and new service upgraded

CATEGORY electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

01/11/2019

They did an excellent job. They were on time, and clean while they were doing the job, and neighbors liked the result, very cordial. Fair Pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House External Painting works

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Electrical service and diagnostic, and any other electrical work as well as all your general contractors needs, carpentry, plumbing, drywall, painting, fencing, concrete, almost anything in the residential or commercial field.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing