Advance Remodeling Ideas

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

Addition and Garage Conversion

Addition and Garage Conversion

home remodeling201991335
Added 500 sq ft to main house and converting the garage to ADU .

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping & Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...
Bathroom Remodeling  - Image

Bathroom Remodeling

home remodeling

202091405
Kitchen Remodeling  - Image

Kitchen Remodeling

home remodeling

201891402

home remodeling (4)roofing (4)interior painting (2)HVAC Companies (2)stamped concrete (1)home builder (1)garage building (1)electrician (4)door installation (3)stucco (3)window replacement (3)plumbers (3)

01/22/2021

This guys know what they doing ! Professional On time Amazing work Thank you shon we will recommend you to everyone we know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general remodeling

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,roofing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

01/22/2021

Thank you Josh for doing for us amazing job I’m spending most of my time right now in the kitchen it’s look amazing I’m definitely going to recommend you and your company to my best friends are family

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general remodeling kitchen and bath

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

09/15/2020

Our yard was a mess and they were able to completely redo it all in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscape

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

09/06/2020

Josh, Marcello and Lorraine were wonderful to work with. They have great design ideas and fair pricing. They were able to develop a design within our unique requirements based on their experience and knowledge in various trades.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

08/26/2020

It was perfect and everything is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

08/20/2020

It was such a pleasure working with Advance Remodeling Ideas . They were very attentive and quick to respond with any questions or concerns. I received a call almost daily from them checking up on me and my home's progress. I've worked with other contractors in the past and have been unsatisfied. I can honestly say, that by far, the job was done to 100% satisfaction. Any concerns of work or design...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ADU and addition

CATEGORY fencing,picture framing,insulation,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home builders,stucco,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

08/20/2020

It’s a beautifully built home. Every detail was considered including where to install internet tv connections. The gas fireplaces in the L/R and Master Bdrm are functional and beautiful. The kitchen countertops are top of the line as well as all fixtures in bathrooms. I’m very happy with Josh Mor and my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New construction

CATEGORY fencing,insulation,roofing,siding,replacement windows,stucco,doors,driveway pavers,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Photo for Advance Remodeling Ideas - 29395 AGOURA RD, Agoura Hills, CA - 38814775

08/20/2020

I loved working with Advance Remodeling Ideas. Josh and his team did an outstanding on completely remodeling our 2 bathrooms. They were punctual, and the job was finished on time and within budget! Josh came to our site each day to check up and oversee the job. Josh passed on all his contractors discounts to us and was a true professional. He and his crew were experienced craftsmen, honest, neat a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Amazing work done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage conversion

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,picture framing,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,garage builders,stucco,home remodeling,doors,driveway pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

08/13/2020

It was amazing. They were very professional. They were extraordinary. I referred him to my friend who was planning for a remodeling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a remodeling on my house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2020

New Home Construction, General Remodeling, Garages, Additions, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Landscaping-Lighting, Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchens & Living, New Pool Construction, Roofing, Siding, Drywall, Insulation, Windows, Concrete Driveways & Patios,

We do not do Lawn & Yard Work. Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing