Bob & Al's Tree Care

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2015

We are a family run Business. Bob personally is on all of the jobs. You will find that because we have low overhead our prices are very reasonable....

Jose Landscaping

Give us a call for your landscaping needs.

Nez Landscape, LLC

Licensed, Bonded and Insured company (Register of Contractors #333347) serving Maricopa valley. We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your lawn care and maintenance services. Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Landscaping, lawn and yard work, mowing, edging, bush trimming, and MORE! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Call or text today 480-330-3445.

Quality Treescape

04/06/2018

Showed up on time, very easy to work with and excellent price. I assume he sells the wood is some form or another. Top notch service and VERY HIGHLY recommend. Wish I would have used this company sooner, would have saved me a lot of money.

Description of Work
Tree taken down and stump ground below grade

06/08/2016

I had a very large tree that needed to be trimmed and branches were over my neighbor's house. The service I received was extremely professional the job was done exactly to my liking, and the price was excellent. They even went out of their way to clean up everthing before they left.I will definitely use these guys again for any future needs.

Description of Work
Trimming of a very large tree next to my house. ( the largest in our neighborhood). They cut down very large and intimidating limbs very professionally.

06/05/2016

Bob cut the broken parts, shaped the remaining tree. Hauled off the debris, and cleaned the yard.

Description of Work
Cleaned up 30 foot acacia tree. Part of the tree had broken in wind storm.

Category tree service

Trim & Remove Trees and Bushes and Grind Stumps.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express