NuSurface

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2015

3818 E La Salle St Ste 5

Phoenix, AZ 85040

NuSurface Offers an innovative cost effective process to turn old finish into new, Our unique products consist of an acrylic urethane formula available in a variety of textures and colors for any tub, counter top and Cabinets. Using the latest resurfacing technology we provide you the look and finish of new for a fraction of the cost of replacement....

04/22/2017

Brad G.

I "normally" do not "review" but after such AN AMAZING job well done by NuSurface..... I couldn't help myself to IMMEDIATELY get on Angie's List to tell others about it. If you are looking to refinish your cabinets LOOK NO FURTHER. We were in a pinch to get into our NEWLY purchased home by end of March and at the last minute my WIFE DECIDED "LET'S MAKE THESE CABINETS BRIGHTER! (at this time EVERY SINGLE CABINET in our home were dark cherry). I thought "OMG..... Are you serious???!!!" There is NO WAY We could ever afford to pull out all these Dark cherry cabinets and put in all new. We have to move in two weeks from now! With a 1 year old little girl, we did not want to have such a big project going on before move in. And frankly, replacing all the cabinetry was way too much money. A friend of ours recommended we "refinish" our cabinets with a company called NuSurface. our friend told us that this company had been in business for over 30 years. he said that this company is a husband and wife team that we could trust to do a good job. So I gave them a call. "Tommy" (the owner) provided me with an estimate within one day. I couldn't pass it up! His quote to refinish our cabinets would be 75% less expensive than us replacing! How could I pass this up?!! I knew immediately after a very short conversation with (Tommy) that he and his wife are business people that care about their customers and doing the best job possible! So we decided to go with NuSurface. BEST DECISION EVER! To meet deadlines, Tommy and his men began the work immediately. The NuSurface employees that came into our home to refinish the cabinetry (Matt, Bill, Tom & Scott) were TOP SHELF PROFESSIONALS. These men were super focused on their jobs. Very personable, Organized, Trustworthy, and very VERY clean..... THEIR progress on the first day of work BLEW ME AWAY. These men literally stripped down every single cabinet in the entire house (kitchen, master bath, all the hallway cabinets AND EVEN ADDED IN the laundry room and a second bathroom!) What great service for these men to do the additional work. We were (and are) SO VERY THANKFUL. Within four days the entire job was completed. ALL CABINETS IN OUR HOME were Stripped, primered, painted & hardware installed! Unbelievable! Shoot, on the fourth day TOMMY THE OWNER of NuSurface was EVEN JUMPING IN HELPING to install hardware so they would make the deadline before move in day! NuSurface is a company you can count on. they do exactly what they say they're going to do. They go above and beyond to make sure the job is done right. you will notice in my review before and after pictures (I took screenshots of the kitchen how it looked as we purchased the home and then you also see the pictures that I took today of how much different they look after NuSurface finished the job.) hope I was a help to you today as you look for a cabinet refinisher.

Description of Work
We were buying a new home that had dark cabinetry. We loved the house and the view but It was a must for us to lighten up the cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms

Category custom cabinets, cabinet refacing

03/29/2017

Jacci G.

the process with Nusurface went very well from start to finish. From the arrival of the tech , he was very professional and wore a company shirt which made me feel much better . I also learned all employees are background/Crimshield checked. He wore booties to not track debris all over. Our tub was peeling and had a few cracks and discolored . They made it look brand new without the large cost of having to tear it out and ruin my floors and plumbing. The low odor quick drying product was great we were able to use the tub the same day. I definitely would recommend this company and use them in the future. They have a lot of options for home improvements for cabinets and counters as well thanks Nusurface for all your help !!!

Description of Work
Resurface and repair of an older porcelain tile tub

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, countertops, cabinet refacing

08/25/2004

OUR COUNTERTOPS WERE STAINED AND SHOWING AGE. THIS COMPANY HAD A FAIR PRICE, CAME RIGHT OUT FOR AN ESTIMATE, AND DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. THEY LOOK NEW!

Description of Work
RESURFACED THE COUNTERTOPS IN BOTH BATHROOMS.

Category countertops

Top Onyx Premier Granite and Fabrication

Family owned and forged by the NFL, DeWayne Lewis brings high level of attention to detail and ethical performance to the table. No job is to big or small. Our attention to detail is second to none. All your Flooring needs. Our ability to remodel your home. The Top Onyx fabrication process combines an artisan’s touch with the most advanced technology available today, providing the opportunity to offer consistent quality, versatility and reliability. Top Onyx offers its clients the freedom to be as creative as they wish while staying within their budget. Our highly skilled craftsmen produce custom edges within a wide range of slab and tile applications. We are always present through every step of the process. We walk our clients through design consultations, slab/tile selection, installation, care and maintenance. Top Onyx Premier Granite & Fabrication customizes all aspects of the size, shape, and edge of your chosen slab to fit your needs!

Home Solutionz, LLC

Home Solutionz Services all of Marricopa County. What really separates Home Solutionz apart from the other guys is their unmatched attention to detail and high standards, custom installation, Lifetime Warranty, and outstanding customer service. Home Solutionz Specializes in Tile, Backsplashes, Showers, Fireplaces, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, LVP, Carpet, Granite, Quartz, Baseboards, & Interior Paint Being a locally owned and operated business makes it really easy to reach us for any questions you may have, or even look over our samples. We care about the quality, look, and feel. We only use the highest quality materials in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and offer a Lifetime Warranty.

Offers by Home Solutionz, LLC on Angi
    Banibal adde llc

Providing high quality service to the local community for 40 years. We specialize in flooring, tile, fountains, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and bathroom remodels. Anything that has to do with stone. WE DO NOT DO KITCHEN REMODELS.

Offers by Banibal adde llc on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal

Bathtub Refinishing & Liners, Cabinet Making, Cabinet Refacing & Restoration.