Arizona Solar Systems, Inc. / AZSS Services

• Trade License Authority
  • Arizona Registrar of Contractors

10000 N 31st Ave Suite D304E

Phoenix, AZ 85051

We provide complete remodeling services for your residential and commercial projects. Services we offer are: Carpentry (framing and finish), Insulation (batts and foam board), Drywall, and Painting. ADA bathroom and shower conversions. We also offer Electrical installations for residential and commercial projects, including new construction, remodels and additions, service, and repairs. We do not provide solar installations or solar repairs. We use RS Means data as a pricing guideline to assure you receive a fair and competitive quote. Our employees are fully covered by Workers Compensation Insurance for your protection, a certificate of insurance can be provided upon request....

electrician (12)woodworking (6)interior painting (3)drywall (3)house painting (2)

02/13/2021

Great company to work with. They really took the time to do it right and make sure we were satisfied. From what it looked like when the work was started to what the final room looks like, it is beyond night and day. Wish I would have it done a long time ago. I actually have them coming back next week to complete some more work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish bathroom walls.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

06/19/2020

Very well. Jacque is such a professional. He installed the door very well. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door installation

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

05/12/2020

We talked over the phone I sent him a picture of the Electrical Panel so he could see that there was room for a new breaker. gave me price over the phone after we talked a bit about the other work to be done. We settled on the price, I ask when he could do the work he said "how about today". He came installed everything a first rate job. I would be happy to have him do more work for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new GFCI in the garage and two (2) lights in the celing

CATEGORY electrician,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

08/22/2019

He was great and we were very impressed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed GFCI

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

08/19/2019

awesome this guy was great came out once at no charge to make sure it was something he could do that wasn't going to be too expensive for me gave me a quote at no charge showed up to install new wiring and then came back when new stove came in and then finished the project. he didn't charge anything until he was completely done great customer service and always on time and cleaned everything up wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rewired electrical source for a new stove and range got wiring up to proper code and then installed stove for me

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

08/02/2019

Did not hire. They wanted $750 for what I found out was a simple job. I hired someone else outside of Angies at a considerably lower price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of post on stairway

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

We use data from 30 major U.S. cities to find an accurate average for pricing that is fair to both the customer and the contractor. I have been using this method since 1996. This data does not account for unlicensed persons contracting illegally, or contractors who do not pay for Workers Comp Insurance, or illegally pay their workers cash or on 1099's to evade paying payroll taxes. Typically, thes...

07/26/2019

Jacques was right on time, had needed items to make repairs and installaton and followed quoted price to the penny. Excellent work, very pleasant and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair non working doorbell and install camera type doorbell

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

06/10/2019

Complete job Electrical, Dry Wall and Paint. Anytime you add a circuit or outlet always paint and drywall. Added a AC Unit to the master which need hole cut plus circuit. Also installed a fan for garage; outlet for TV; outlet and wiring for garage door opener and fixed some electrical in attic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Account 20 AMP Circuit

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

05/22/2019

The electrician arrived promptly and quickly diagnosed the problem. He was courteous, very efficient and everything worked beautifully after he completed the job. I am recommending this company to my friends with electrical needs. If it were possible, I would have left an A+ rating!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GFI receptacle and exterior WP receptacle replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

04/24/2019

This company is fantastic!!! We have been so impressed with their professional work and service that we will definitely hire them again!!! Super job and really nice people!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembly of Yardistry Pavillion

CATEGORY electrician,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

Electrical installations and repairs for all residential and commercial projects. We also offer complete residential and commercial remodeling, including carpentry, insulation, drywall, and paint services.

We do not provide solar installations or repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal