A's Pool Service & Repair

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

A's Pool Service is family owned & operated. We've been serving the Phoenix area for 16 years. We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality and most dependable service in the industry....

pool cleaning (142)Pool Installers (6)plumbers (6)tile installation (2)

05/11/2020

John R.

Adam figured out the problem quickly and it was an easy fix. Would definitely have him back anytime I need help.

Description of Work
Fix spa back flow into pool.

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

05/05/2020

Jason P.

Showed up on time, went very well and was quick. Services performed as one could hope and expect. I appreciate it!

Description of Work
install/replace pool filter

Category plumbing, pool cleaners

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

10/22/2019

Rosalee F.

Great job. Only person who replied the same day. Gave excellent advice about algae problem.

Description of Work
Fixed broken pipe.

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

06/14/2019

Lori C.

Excellent! I told him the problems, he told me when he could come by to work on the pool. I didn’t need to be there. The service was great and he sent me a reasonable invoice a week later. Awesome!

Description of Work
Fix pop up heads and pool drain cover.

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

04/18/2019

David W.

I contacted them twice through Angie's list for a quote and they never responded.

Description of Work
Pool repair

Work Completed On 04/14/2019

04/01/2019

Craig H.

Service was great. Very helpful in answering any questions I had. I would definitely call them again when I have an issue.

Description of Work
Pool pump seal replacement and motor wiring.

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

08/03/2018

Nathan S.

Wes with A's pool services should up 30 min before they told me 👍. He walked me through my pool system, and then cleaned it. He was fast and professional. I strongly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I moved into a new house with pool. The first company never showed up, so I called this company. The person who answered the phone was vary nice and squeezed me in for same day service. I thanked him we are having people over for a swimming and bbq tonight.

08/02/2018

Nancy G.

Adam was great and explained the costs and benefits of the options available to me. Installation was done quickly and with good quality materials.

Description of Work
Pool pump replacement.

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

04/18/2018

Peter C.

The replacement was done a couple of days after my call. The work was very good. I have used A's in the past and have always been happy with them.

Description of Work
A spa air pump needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

10/28/2017

Tricia D.

Great, Adam is reliable, patient when I needed time to consider my options, and trustworthy. He's wonderful to work with!

Description of Work
Need work on both the electrical panel and pump replacement

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

10/25/2017

Donald B.

They did the work promised professionally and for the promised cost.

Description of Work
Replace haywood computer pump/motor unit.

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

06/08/2017

Chad P.

Adam was responsive and arrived and completed the job on time. His price was a little cheaper than the other quotes we received but the work was expertly done. I'd definitely recommend Adam for pool light replacement and wiring.

Description of Work
Needed to replace a color wheel pool light and rewire.

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

04/14/2017

Michael C.

Great, Adam was able to repair my caretaker system with some older parts that I had. He is a really great guy to work with and probably one of the best services I have used on Angie's list. I highly recommend A's Pool Service & Repair.

Description of Work
The pool caretaker system was malfunctioning.

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

12/15/2016

HL S.

They are very responsive to my questions and easy to set up an appointment with. I haven't had any issues with them since.

Description of Work
Regular pool service.

Work Completed On 12/12/2016

09/20/2016

JAY F.

All i can say is I'm really disappointed. Like many providers, Adam brought a great attitude and good service to the job... in the beginning. However over the last many months, his responsiveness has dissipated dramatically (I still have two unanswered requests) and the quality of his work seems to have hit the "I don't care" level. See attached pictures of the way he left my yard after backwashing. Even after advising him of my displeasure, he did not get rid of the hole left behind.

Description of Work
Had Adam and his team doing weekly pool service and ad hoc repair work for about a year and a half.

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

09/09/2016

Michael C.

Great, he was able to quickly schedule an appointment and managed to repair the caretaker system with some old parts I had saving me over $200 since I would have had to replace the entire unit!

Description of Work
The caretaker system for the pool was broken.

Work Completed On 09/09/2016

06/16/2016

Gina D.

I found them through Angie's List. I don't have them contracted to come out every week, but whenever there is something wrong with our pool he comes out the next day. The price was really reasonable.

Description of Work
Our pool turned yellow and we couldn't get it, so they came out.

Work Completed On 05/16/2016

03/11/2016

Donna C.

He was very professional and came up with some ideas for better maintenance on our part. Will definitely give them a call when we want some of the smaller jobs done.

Description of Work
He came and checked the equipment and pool. I thought it was not working quite right. First issue, was something was actually stuck to the bottom of the shark, preventing it from moving. He gave us multiple ideas and approximate costs of little things we wanted done.

Work Completed On 03/05/2016

03/03/2016

Martha A.

We called Adam as we already knew him from previous services we got thru Angie List. Wes, the technician from A’s Pool Services and Repair was assigned to this job. He is very knowledgeable and experienced pool technician. He cleaned the filters and recommended immediate repairs for a broken piece which he did. Adam and Wes are very experienced in the field and will do the work really well. Both have very good customer service skills as well. I will gladly recommend A’s Pool Services and Repair.

Description of Work
Filter cleaning and repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2016

01/29/2016

Vik S.

Adam replaced seal on the water pump motor. I am completely satisfied with the work done.

Description of Work
I contacted Adam to repair leak in my pool motor. He scheduled to come over the next day. He arrived promptly at scheduled time. fixed the problem.

Category plumbing, pool cleaners

Work Completed On 01/28/2016

12/29/2015

Hugh C.

Things went really well. Adam Smolinski's A's Pool Service & Repair offers high-quality work, great customer service and fair prices. Our system has worked well in the month since the work was done. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Pump was repaired and filter was serviced.

Work Completed On 11/30/2015

12/18/2015

Brenda L.

I really felt iike Lesie Pool dropped the ball. they gave me a pump warranty to only 1 year. I really felt like no matter what I did, they were not watching out for me. AJ's was on the ball, quick to think things through, and to make things work out with Hayward to do the repairs I felt like that was the service we all used to have, and were used to. So even though he didn't take my pump apart, he really delivered something I missed.

Description of Work
AJ examined the electronic condition of pool pool pump. it was stalled and only a few years old. He was able to jump through a few hoops and get my equipment on warranty where Leslie Pool was not watching the length of the warranty on the equipment they sold.

Work Completed On 02/24/2015

11/17/2015

Dan G.

Adam was great to work with. He did a lot of trouble shooting to find the best solution and was very fair and reasonable on the pricing. Throughout the process he was very timely, professional and great to work with. Would definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
Installed heater, blower and electrical for spa