Meineke Car Care Center

With Angi since May 2012

Auto Service
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires

Meineke offers complete Automotive Repair Services for all of your car care needs. Come in today and our trained staff will help identify any problems your vehicle may be experiencing and get your car fixed, running, and back on the road safely. We provide quality Automotive Repair Services from honest and professional technicians to restore your car to top condition. With affordable options and guaranteed customer satisfaction, Meineke continues to be an industry leader in Automotive Repair year after year. Call today to schedule an appointment! ...

07/28/2014

10/28/2013

Originally Berge Ford said I needed a new Fly wheel and Starter, but Meineke coild not find anything wrong with the flywheel. Berge Ford in Phoenix gave me an estimate of $2300, and Meineke did the work listed above, which solved all my issues for $400. This was the lastest job they did for me. They are trustworthy and guarantee their work. They know my cars now as well.

Description of Work
Replaced sway bar end links, a bad battery, a bad starter, performed an alignment.

05/12/2012

They were really honest and they were personable. I didn't get the feeling that they were trying to sale me on more then what was actually wrong.

Description of Work
They replaced my fuel pump and spark plugs.

Category auto repair

Auto repair, tire & transmission.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa