We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Central One Service LLC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2010

4100 E Kiehl Ave

Sherwood, AR 72120

A+ BBB, Family owned since 1977, Central One Service LLC provides Residential Electrical Service, Repair, and Installations. We also provide Residential Appliance Repair, Heat & Air, and Refrigeration . Started in 1977, Three Generations of our family have owned and operated the company. We take

07/21/2022

Katie A.

Quick, easy, communicative! Would hire again!

Description of Work
oven repair

05/20/2022

Joy C.

Prompt service. Excellent workers.

Description of Work
replace chandelier

Category electrician, lighting

02/14/2022

Bridget B.

I was grossly overcharged for an outlet plate and patio outlet & cover. I was told that the bathroom outlet was too close to the bath so an outlet cover was screwed into the wall to cover the outlet. The patio outlet was replaced with cover and I was charged over $600.00 for the service. The receipt states: RESIDENTIAL ELECTRIC 1) NEEDS OUTLET INSTALLED IN MASTER BEDROOM - An outlet plate was put on. 2) NEEDS 2 LIGHT SWITCHES ADDED TO THE BONUS ROOM - Not doen 3) OUTLET IN THE PATIO AREA ISN'T GETTING ANY POWER / WANTS TO MAKE SURE ITS WORKING PROPERLY - a new outlet installed.

Description of Work
Wire outlet in Master Bath and repair patio outlet

Category electrician

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], First off, I do apologize that are you not happy with your service. I have checked your invoice and also spoke with the Master Electrician assigned to your job. The outlets were new outlets, cut into the wall, with Romex wiring added to the circuit. The additional switches added require outlets, boxes, multi gang covers, additional wire and materials to add. You were sent an estimate on November 3rd, which you approved on November 15th. If you believed our estimate was to expensive, Im not sure why other estimates were not obtained. Based off our industry market price in our service area, we are well under the cost of other companies of our service size. Now, I do understand there are single person, small, independently owned operations in our service area who might do it a little cheaper. First, you wouldn't be obtaining a reply from them as you are from us. Second, should their work not be done in a safe and correct way and something serious such as a fire occur, would they be insured? Third, would they have followed the 2020 NEC (National Electric Code) while completing your work? We provide you all of the above plus more. The NEC specifically states that where the location of your outlet was located, no device could be placed there. The original device in that location was either placed there prior to the code change or placed there without keeping the safety issued by the code. Our company follows the NEC guidelines, along with very strict craftsmanship regulations set forth by Central One Service. We also provide warranties, insure our customers are protected with adequate insurances, and we employee very skilled and knowledgeable technicians to dispatch out to our customers. All of these items, plus the immense increase in material cost due to COVID, make operating a service company very expensive. After techs pay, material used, gas, insurance, etc, the company profited $44.26 off of your $595.00 + Sales Tax Price = 650.81. Have a great day.

11/20/2021

Donald G.

It went very good. He was a very nice, knowledgeable young man and we would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Small

michael G.

Very fast and professional service. Treated me like we have known each other for years. Fixed my issue and have had no problems since.

Description of Work
Electrical

Dave P.

Awesome!!! Very professional and knowledgeable techs!

Description of Work
Electrical

Andrew W.

They were very timely and knowledgeable and competitive in their rates. I have not had any issues since my repairs and I know I will definitely be calling them again should I need anything!

Description of Work
Electrical

Dardeen S.

Couldn’t have been inlay smoother! Had to order my unit and it came in early. He rearranged the schedule and got it to me a week early and finished the job quicker than expected. Any questions he was a call away and quick to answer.

Description of Work
Washer repair and New central heat/air unit

Category appliance repair, electrician, small appliance repair

Bryan M.

Central one did a amazing job they were on time and very professional. They kept us informed about every aspect of the job they were doing and finished before they said they would be done. They even cleaned up after themselves. Thank you Central one for your services we will definitely use you in the future.

Description of Work
Electrical

Chris W.

Great , had some shorts in my house and they came out promptly and fixed this the issue for a reasonable price , very happy and will use this company again.

Description of Work
Electrical - wiring issues

10/02/2021

kris C.

They were a pleasure to deal with. They are extremely knowledgeable and professional at a fair price.

Description of Work
Breaker panel upgrade

Loren D.

They did a great job. They were prompt, professional and fair priced

Description of Work
AC Unit repair

Kinney O.

Perfect. They were on time and quickly did their job and were gone! Very efficient as I noticed he has a lot of parts and things he needs right there on the truck so there won't be any unnecessary trips back and forth. Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
Electrical Inspection

Category electrician

Thank you for your review!

Taylor A.

An awesome and professional crew. They were quick, efficient, and very respectful.

Description of Work
Changed switches and lighting

Category electrician

Thank you for your review!

09/11/2020

Darrick L.

This "F" rating for cost they charge for repairs, they will definitely price gouge you on parts and labor. Don’t put much stock into the“FREE Service call with repairs” you're going to pay just as much…so it's best to go ahead and shop around. Extremely high on appliances repair, I conducted a search to gauge what the cost for parts was. Get this...total price for parts was under $60, which probably means I was hit with some price gouging when they added their cause for the parts. So the total cost to have my appliances repaired for parts and service cost me almost over $500 for a job that took 15 minutes to repair. You been advised, so now I can sleep knowing I didn't keep this to myself. If you don't mind spending a lot of money use them, but I will be searching around the next time. I guess they stay in Heat and Air mode price wise when folks calling them over to fix appliances.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

12/11/2017

NANCY C.

Two repairmen arrived the same day and correctly assessed the problem. So far, so good. My dryer vent was clogged. Then they wanted to charge me $300 to clean the vent. I hesitated when I heard that and wondered aloud if I could take care of that myself. I was told that I could pay now for them to clean it with their brushes "specially made" to do the job, or pay them when they had to come back later (implying that I wouldn't be able to do it). I paid them their service call fee ($75 - applies to total fee if they perform work) and sent them off. Turns out you can buy the "special" brush at Home Depot for $20. It's not hard to clean the duct. So I saved my self approximately $205 and more because it's sure to happen again someday, and I will never have to buy another duct cleaning brush! I attached a photo of the brush in case that is helpful to anyone. You can even attach it to a drill to make it spin easily! : )

Description of Work
My dryer stopped drying the laundry effectively.

07/27/2017

CB M.

the technicians called about an hour and a half into the four hour "window" to say they were on their way. That was a pleasant surprise. They then arrived when they said they would. The problem was quickly diagnosed and I was total cost of the repair and that the part was on their truck. I thought it was a reasonable cost. The heating unit was quickly installed and tested. The whole thing took took 35 minutes. The technicians were polite, friendly and knowledgeable. Will call again for other appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Electric dryer wasn't heating. Replaced heating unit.

05/01/2017

Alyssa M.

The repairman was fast and effective. He was very professional at a reasonable cost. I will definitely use this company again. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Dryer wasn't drying my clothes

09/28/2016

Marilyn S.

The service tech cleaned my gas drier on the bottom which he was so clogged it could have caught fire and replaced fuse so it dried as it should!

Description of Work
To fix clothes drier that was not drying clothes!

12/04/2015

Jim & Dorothy M.

Both services were excellent. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
We've used them for 2 appliance repair services. The first one was for an ice maker repair in our fridge. Then we had them out again today to repair our washing machine.

04/28/2014

Richard B.

very rude on phone wouldn't give price even when I knew and try to tell him what I wonted done I have a few other thing to say about him but couldn't put here

Description of Work
wouldn't talk to me said he was not going to give a price over the phone even when I told him what I needed I have a hose broke and needed a new ice maker and that all very rude on the phone.

11/14/2013

Khamchanh C.

Replaced the cool parts of a side-by-side freezer/fridge refrigerator. It was a Sunday late morning call (11:30 am), a service agent was at the house by 1:20 pm! Gave me a quote after a 15-20 mins of thorough assessment. Repaired it and working like a charm to date. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I used CENTRAL APPLIANCE SERVICE

11/19/2012

carolyn W.

I am satisfied with the work done. Will probably use this service again.

Description of Work
My washer wouldn't turn on. It has an electronic panel. The button wouldn't engage the switch. Chris, the repairman, unplugged the washing machine and removed the front panel and control panel. He was able to get the machine operating after using a small screwdriver to gently pry the start button so it would engage the starter switch. He was at my home for 30 minutes. The washing machine is now working. He was very polite and took time to tell me what he was doing and basics of how he was able to fix the problem.

09/11/2012

Delois B.

My washer would not spin. The technician was very friendly and polite. He showed me the drive coupler and explained to me what he was doing, which I appreciated. In 2005 I used this company for the same washer, at which time a coupling gear kit and pump unit was installed. I was pleased with their service at that time, also. I will definitely call them again if needed.

Description of Work
Replaced drive coupler on my Kenmore washer.

08/07/2012

David M.

The technician assessed the situation and within minutes determined that the water level sensor had failed. He made adjustments on the spot and stayed long enough to assure that the problem was in fact solved. He demonstrated a professional attitude and obviously knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
Our washer overflowed.

Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments.

Award 2022
    Offers by Mister Sparky Central Arkansas on Angi
    WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock piping

Offers by WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. on Angi
    EM Electric

With God first we are reliable, professional, and very experienced electrical company for home and business! Call us for all your electrical needs such as new house wire, old house rewire, new panel installs, lights, fans, fixtures portable generator install, fixing any and all electrical issues!

Award 2022

Arkansas: Electricians
    08/31/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available
    5% Senior, Military, First Responder Discount

Since 1977, Central One Service offers full service Electrical, HVAC, Refrigeration, and Appliance Service and Repair. We do it all, from small repairs to new equipment. All work is warrantied and financing available for repairs and replacements ($500 and higher). No job is to small or large when it comes to your home service needs. Remodels to Add-on's, we do it all. Over 200 years in combined experience company wide with an A+ BBB rating serving 10k+ plus customers per year! Call us today! 501-940-9095

Residential New Construction Homes.