Chris Orazine Contracting

SEPTIC TANK AND FIELD LINES

SEPTIC TANK AND FIELD LINES

septic tank service202135111
INSTALLED NEW SEPTIC TANK AN FIELD LINES

15 years experience. State licensed, bonded and insured. Courteous, honest, and dependable. I will be upfront with all costs. We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. order to understand the needs, and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work, and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job...

septic tank service (3)tree service (1)excavating (1)

02/14/2021

Septic pipe leaking external to house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This review is based on responsiveness to my bid. I identified a septic problem at my house and placed the problem through this app. I had 3 pros review the bid. Chris and one other called me the same day within a couple of hours but Chris was the only one to actually come out to the house on the same day, look at the issue, discuss what he thought the problem was, how he would address it, and what the estimated cost would be. Absolutely no pressure from him. Impressed he made it a priority to fit my schedule and come out in the same day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

01/13/2021

He was professional, on time, and honest. He points me in the right direction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the line of the septic tank.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

11/05/2020

It was excellent! Reasonably priced, and great work. I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did stump removal, and grinding.

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

10/30/2020

Excellent service. Showed up as promised and work done efficiently and timely. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavating

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

10/30/2020

Excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Tank

CATEGORY excavators