The Deck Man

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2017

As a result of two and a half decades of deck construction the jobs flow smoothly. My mission is to provide friendly, trustworthy service that people deserve. I get an additional reward at the end of the job when we're shaking hands and I know my customers are really happy with my workmanship, I can see it in their faces. I've also made friends, we've laughed and joked together, had conversations about life. That good feeling we're left with is about more than just the project, it is what makes the job so worthwhile....

06/14/2017

It worked out excellent. They are very professional, knew what they were doing and their bid was lower than most. I will highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Tore down and rebuilt my deck

04/27/2016

He does a thorough complete job. He is efficient, very well experienced, cleans up after himself. Excellent quality work.

Description of Work
He installed a deck and instead of putting stairs on the deck he put a ramp in for my husband's use.

12/18/2015

Jeff was prompt and courteous. He listened to our ideas and offered feedback. When he left, he promised to get back to us within a few days. He did contact us shortly thereafter, but declined to pursue the job.

Description of Work
Jeff visited with us to listen to our plans for a raised deck.

12/11/2015

Jeff was extremely professional. He was very easy to communicate with, he answered his phone and emails quickly. He emailed us a written estimate with a diagram right away. High quality craftsmanship. I highly recommend Jeff. A+++

Description of Work
Built a deck platform for a hot tub

04/18/2015

Went well, good price, all completed as asked in a timely manner. Called him back to replace a broken trim piece that we broke over the winter with a shovel, and he took care of it with no problem.

Description of Work
Originally rebuilt entire deck and second deck with outdoor shower

Category decks,woodworking

Decks, porches, benches,wood walkways, arbors, trellis, roof decks, gazebos, outdoor showers, using pressure treated wood, mahogany, white cedar & composite.