Acker Appliance Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since October 2008

Family owned and operated....

At Erby Mechanical , pride our company on reliability, great communication, quality working a timely matter. I'm an expert in my trade and will do my best to keep you well educated as I can on your particular task. I look forward to earning your business.

06/30/2015

Description of Work
Contacted them to see about repairing a dishwasher but was informed that they do not repair that brand. While I do not doubt they would have done a good job (after all, they ARE listed), I could not make a fair judgement since they did not do any work.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
seller me a stove element, great!

07/20/2012

When I called Acker, they offered $85 to come out and investigate, $50 for the $25 part, and $110 labor to install it. When I eventually got it repaired BY SOMEONE ELSE, it was a 15 minute job and I got charged $90 total. Needless to say I threw in a $20 tip.

Description of Work
Electric cooktop stove burner switch replacement.

Category appliance repair

85.00 is our standard service call.25.00 is labor for a total of 110.00. This is not 85.00 plus 110.00. Parts pricing comes from our vendors. We use factory specified parts not knock off brand parts which are cheaper.We feel that we provide the best and fairest service for our customers

04/25/2012

I would highly recommend them as I use them myself; in my business I have to be able to depend on people to do work and to do it right, to be professional, and in some cases past background checks, and people that I can trust. These are people I've worked with for years that I trust. I would use them again in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
I have used Acker Appliance Inc. for my appliance repairs. I last used them for repair of a washer and dryer that had been damaged by the moving.

09/05/2011

Service was very professional. I will DEFINITELY use Acker 1st from now on for all my appliances. LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

Description of Work
I recently had a refrigerator die and had to have a new one. That's a more substantial purchase than I had planned to make. I began searching some of the "big box stores" websites looking for a fridge, but decided to give Acker a try. Found exactly what I wanted, about $500. cheaper than I could have gotten anywhere else. The sales gal let me look at the products, without hindering and hounding me, and when I purchased it - it was delivered the next morning.

Category appliance sales

Large and small appliance repair & sales.