Durante Home Exteriors

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2006

Durante locally serves customers throughout BIRMINGHAM, HUNTSVILLE, and NASHVILLE metro areas. We are not a chain or a franchise-we're local and we are one of the most trusted names in the home improvement industry! Durante offers outrageously GREAT Customer Service, and when you call our offices you will always speak to a LIVE person who is friendly and ready to serve you! At Durante Home Exteriors, we want to help you, we want to spoil you and we want to make your home look its best! That‘s what you should expect from Durante Home Exteriors. We have hundreds upon hundreds of satisfied customers that turned to Durante for their Home Improvement needs and we have the pictures and testimonials to prove it! If you want a company that’s 100% focused on YOU call US!!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+36 more images

4.1

window replacement (123)siding companies (24)door installation (22)decks & porches (19)bathtub refinishing (1)patio enclosures (7)woodworking (6)chimney repair (4)window security film (3)house painting (2)home remodeling (1)deck cleaning (1)

06/01/2021

Telisha S.

They were very responsive with the estimate process.

Description of Work
I would like to replace my front door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

11/10/2020

John B.

I talked with them and asked for an estimate. They said to call them after I got the door and they would send someone to install it. I have no idea how much it would cost so I will not hire them.

Description of Work
Install storm door

Category woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]!! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. Unfortunately, we do not install pre-purchased doors. Due to our labor warranties, we only install doors custom made by our manufacturers. If you would like us to come out and give you a free estimate on a new door custom designed by you and made by our manufactures, we would love to set up a time most convenient for you. Thank you again for leaving us a review.

10/20/2020

Elizabeth E.

Ok I’m not sure yet if sealant worked

Description of Work
Gutter sealed and leaves removed from gutters

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for leaving us a review! We are unable to find you in our records and are unsure to what you mean by the sealant not working. We would love to better understand your needs and would love to help in anyway we can! Please give us a call at 615-988-9869

06/02/2020

Rickie M.

Job was too small for them to even come look. At least they called to talk to me about the job. Apparently $8-10K is pocket change for them and not worth the hassle.

Description of Work
Repair water damage to siding and replace chimney cap

Category siding, chimney repair, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Hello! We are so sorry about your experience. Though there are times that we are not the best fit for our customers due to the size of a job, however we have done jobs for less than $1,000. Everything depends on location, type of job, timing, and availability. Overall our goal is to do what is the absolute best for our customers, even if that means we don't get their business. We hope that you were able to find a reputable company to help you, however if you are still needing someone to come out, please give us a call and we will see if we can help. Thank you again for leaving us a review.

03/30/2020

Mark N.

From beginning to end this was a very professional job. The work was excellent and we are extremely happy with the new secure door.

Description of Work
replace and reinforce basement door

Category bathtub refinishing, doors

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

10/25/2019

David F.

Exceptional quality in service, material, workmanship, and overall management of the deck replacement project. Very professional employees dedicated to ensuring my satisfaction in the product and services they delivered. On time project, the team met the estimated completion time of 2 weeks. The estimated material required was spot on kudos to program manger and design teams.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced 18 year old 500 sq foot lumber deck with new yellow wood beefed up main structure, three section staircase w/landing, Timber Tech composite decking, vinyl railings, and led deck post and stair lighting system.

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Review for Durante Home Exteriors - 5061 Cardinal St, Trussville, AL - 38194078

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!! We are extremely grateful for your business!

08/19/2019

Trey I.

Great company!! It was a great experience from start to finish!! The crew was awesome and did a great job!! Very pleased!!

Description of Work
New windows

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! We are grateful for your business and for you trusting us with your home!

06/24/2019

Fernando S.

Although we are very happy with the quality of the windows, unfortunately we cannot say that the project went smoothly. There was damage done to our like-new hardwood floor, which was not protected appropriately by the installer and his partner. Apparently someone, either the installer or his partner, dropped a heavy tool which caused three major indentations. Home owners beware.

Description of Work
Replaced three picture windows

Work Completed On 03/26/2019

Review for Durante Home Exteriors - 5061 Cardinal St, Trussville, AL - 37947313

04/25/2019

Debra L.

Great communication with Durante through the first step of ordering, manufacturing and install. The installation team were on time, professional, friendly and very informative of windows.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

02/09/2019

Voncile C.

Very well. Professional and quality service.

Description of Work
Install metal exterior door

Category doors

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

Hey [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad you had a positive experience with us, and should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us!

12/28/2018

Tammy S.

Overall the job went well. There were a few hiccups with the gutter crew but our project manager took care of it quickly.

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category siding, chimney repair, Uncategorized

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that your project manager was able to solve any issues you had throughout the process. Thank you for choosing Durante Home Exteriors for your home improvement project!

06/28/2018

Jonathan C.

Don't wast your time, unless your wanting to do a huge project. They refuse all small jobs. After waiting several days for them to contact me back, they didn't even give me reference to someone else who could do the work, but to a a different website for finding services behind yet another pay wall.

Description of Work
Siding an Fascia Repair

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

01/03/2018

Lindsey W.

I was told someone would contact me to make an appointment. I never got a call.

Description of Work
I was looking to get my siding replaced.

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

06/21/2017

Susan J.

Installation went well, one instance that one window didn't fit quite rite but they came out the next day & fixed it properly; They have an excellent customer service; Everybody in the company was pleasant & easy to work with including the owner, was able to talk to the owner myself.

Description of Work
They came & showed the windows; bought the windows from them & installed it

Work Completed On 01/15/2017

Thank you for your review! We are glad we were able to help with your window project. We know that every job can't go perfect, but if there is ever a problem, you can be sure we will do everything we can to fix it. Thank you again for leaving us a review, we like to use these to help our company grow and grade our performance.

05/22/2017

Michael C.

Not the lowest or highest of quotes received but a competitive quote for the quality of the windows - Sunrise Restoration. Quoted order to installation timing was kept. Knowledgable and experienced personnel at every step of the project - sales, project management and installation. Very pleased with entire project. Would definetely recommend both product and Durante.

Description of Work
Replaced 20 windows.

Work Completed On 05/11/2017

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and thank you for choosing Durante Home Exteriors for your window project. If you're ever in need of our other products, we are here to help.

04/13/2017

James J.

We didn't have clue what were were doing going into process. The salesperson was not pushy at all, he was extremely helpful. He wanted to know what our expectations were and what our budget was. He worked with us to get what we wanted. They're wonderful.

Description of Work
They replaced all of the windows in our house.

Work Completed On 01/02/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're happy you are pleased with the replacement windows!

04/07/2017

Marleen J.

The salesman came out and stated that he would replace my windows and leave the same framing however when they came out replace the windows I was informed that they could not replace the widows with the existing framing. The new windows came out great but I was disappointed because the only reason i was replacing the windows was because the salesman had promised to use the same framing.

Description of Work
They replaced 6 windows in my home.

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We work hard to make sure our customers are satisfied and are sorry to hear when things don't go as expected.

04/06/2017

Daniel G.

Those guys are awesome! Very professional company. I know they are active in the community, I see them everywhere. As far as I know they are a good company. Good experience. The quoted price was expensive but you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
They gave a estimate on siding.

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

Thank you for the review! We are sorry we could not assist you with your current siding project but look forward to possibly helping you in the future.

01/20/2017

Fernando S.

The process went smoothly from the very beginning. The salesperson, Chris Teague, was well prepared, very knowledgeable, professional and courteous, responded to our e-mails promptly, and was very reassuring. The installation process was perfect: Lenny and Os were punctual, neat, careful, and considerate. Joe Armstrong, their supervisor, was on top of things and made sure that we were completely satisfied. All in all, they spent a day and a half, and we got exactly what we wanted and expected: very high quality windows (the Sunrise, an upgrade from the Essentials) and a worry-free installation.

Description of Work
Replaced 12 windows.

Work Completed On 01/20/2017

Thank You for choosing Durante Home Exteriors for your window replacement project. We're happy you are pleased with both the windows and the service. We realize you had many choices and we're happy you placed your trust in Durante Home Exteriors!

11/01/2016

Sylvia S.

They are wonderful. Excellent quality and product. I would use them again. Extremely clean, friendly, and responsive.

Description of Work
Installed window and doors.

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 09/20/2016

Thank you for your review! We are so glad we were able to help you with your replacement window project!

11/01/2016

Lucia H.

Everything went fine. I thought they were more expensive than I expected. The workers were fine.

Description of Work
I used Durante Home Exterior for window services.

Work Completed On 03/20/2016

We appreciate your review! It helps us as a company to know what our customers think. We only use the best quality in all our products and use only the best craftsmen around. We want to make sure our customers can enjoy all our products for many years!

10/29/2016

jackie G.

Every contact was professional and very knowledgeable. Everything was fully explained with pros and cons discussed when appropriate. I had a problem with one of the new gutters but that was satisfactorily resolved. I recommend these employees: Jay Campbell, Design and Sales (initial contact) Jerry Minor, Window and Doors Manager Chris Carter, Window Installation Matt Groulx ,Siding Manager Victor Mosguedor, Siding Installation

Description of Work
All of the wood siding on my house was removed and replaced with siding. 4 windows were replaced.

Category siding, replacement windows, chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/29/2016