Andan Home & Business LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2012

Andan Home & Business Offers Turn-Key Cleaning Solutions For Residential And Commercial clients, Where Quality And Complete Customer Satisfaction Comes First. We Operate A Drug Free and Background Checked Staff. Our Crews Are Courteous, Fully Trained And Wear Uniforms and We Provide Prompt, Detailed Free Estimates....

gutter cleaning (140)window cleaning (53)gutter repair (37)pressure washing (22)roof cleaning (6)roofing (4)lawn care (1)blind cleaning (26)handyman (9)house cleaning (7)house painting (3)carpet cleaning (2)

09/26/2022

Kathy S.

Everything went well. Andan is very professional and gets the job done in a timely, cost-effective manner. I have used their services for several years and I am always pleased. If they cannot provide a service needed, they will help find someone who can do the job. Thanks, Andan, for always coming to my rescue! K.Soltis

Description of Work
Windows washed (inside & outside); gutters cleaned; house washed; driveway and patio pressure washed.

Category blind cleaning, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

08/28/2022

Joe L.

Great responsive, very professional, very courteous, great price

Description of Work
repair siding

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

08/21/2022

Robert C.

I have used Andan for a number of projects at multiple homes over the years: Gutter cleaning, window cleaning, new gutter and gutter guard installation, and deck staining. I have been mostly pleased with all of these services. However, I recently recommended Andan to a dear friend, and she and I both contacted Andan regarding her proposed projects. After receiving a reply from the owner that he was interested in the project, neither of us ever received any further responses about providing her with a project estimate. I was disappointed and embarrassed about my referral to Andan, in spite of the owner's statement after receiving contact information on my friend that he would "take it from there." So much for my long term trust in Andan, another example of a company that grew too big to care.

Description of Work
Deck repair or replacement

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 08/21/2022

This criticism is warranted. Unfortunately we are like many other companies still scrambling for workers. Two of our guys who handle deck work have quit and I have only recently replaced them with a new worker who can handle those tasks. That has been beyond my control, but keeping the customer informed of the delays should have been priority. I take responsibility for this and will follow up if she hasn't gotten the work done already. This was a FUMBLE and we will learn from it. Thanks to this friend for the wake up call. My apologies!

07/26/2022

Warren C.

It went well and always does. I have used this group for years for pressure washing, gutter cleaning and window washing. On an annual basis they come by with a smile and do a wonderful job. It is a good feeling knowing work is quality plus.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category gutter cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

07/13/2022

Barbara H.

I think of Andan whenever I need to have work done. I have never been disappointed. It always goes well!

Description of Work
Andan Home and Business has done work at various times at my home. Andan has power washed the house and driveway, replaced a fan with a ceiling light fixture, lawn cutting and trimming (two times per month), cleaned gutters and installed screens over open gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, lawn service, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/02/2022

04/11/2022

Anna H.

Great. Have used them multiple times. Always professional and courteous. Really good job!

Description of Work
Outside windows cleaned

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

04/05/2022

Ada E.

Outstanding. Very polite. Taking care to keep the floors and the carpets clean in the area they worked.

Description of Work
Cleaning gutters and window washing

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

We have served this wonderful family for years here in Birmingham and are sad to see them relocate. We will miss our contact with them!

01/21/2022

Fred F.

The management team is excellent as well as the individuals who come out to perform the particular tasks. I am planning to engage Andan again, as soon as I can recognize and organize the projects so it is worthwhile for both of us.

Description of Work
Started with Gutter Cleaning, but planning for more

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

01/14/2022

Kay E.

Well done. House Is situated among pines and hardwoods. Roof and gutters were FULL of leaves and pine straw. Blower used by tech was very powerful, and handled the job most efficiently, both with quantity to be removed and time required.

Description of Work
Gutter and roof cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

12/20/2021

Fred F.

First the field manager came out to assess the situation and provide a quote. The quote was acceptable. A couple of days later the worker came out, as arranged, and did an excellent job cleaning the gutters. I have no problems hiring Andan again for more work I can no longer do.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning on our home

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

08/13/2021

Kathy L.

I have had services done by Andan for several years. All services have been done great. They consistently provide excellent service with everything they do. They have a great staff. Very trustworthy, quick responses, excellent and reliable. I can't say enough good things about them.

Description of Work
Installed gutter guards, washed all of our windows, blows leaves off roof, pressure washing house

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/03/2021

Ronald A.

Excellent. Job completed promptly & under estimate

Description of Work
Replaced 5 in. gutters with 6 in. Damaged fascia & roofing replaced

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

05/19/2021

marcus T.

The process was smooth the crew was very attentive and respectfully and the owner was very nice.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

05/13/2021

Jessie D.

Service was quick, quality, and at an unbeatable price. I highly recommend you give Andy a call at Andan Home and Business.

Description of Work
Gutter guards installed and rotten soffits replaced

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Our gutter installation teams stay very busy with many requests but we try to give each customer our best before moving on to other assignments.

04/12/2021

Steve M.

What a great group of people! Excellent job; I will call on them again!

Description of Work
Sunroom window cleaning

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

This was our first opportunity to serve this homeowner but we look forward to serving many more times.

02/22/2021

Kathy S.

From appointment to completion, everything went well. Daniel did a great job and he wore his mask when appropriate.

Description of Work
windows washed inside and outside

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

We'll all be glad when the pandemic is behind us but until then, we check crew temperatures each morning and follow mask and appropriate social distancing recommendations. Of course we understand if clients do not want to have interior window cleaning done due to Covid concerns.

12/12/2020

Justine A.

Andy team was great l have partnered with Andy for 10 years and the services he provides is excellent it has the same-quality as day one. Which is why l use his company on all my projects commercial and residential Justine Atkins owner of Atkins & Goolsby Janitorial Service

Description of Work
Cleaning windows exterior and interiors on 3 story building.

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

This lady runs a top notch janitorial service but often the window cleaning is more challenging or higher than her insurance covers so she pulls us in to team the windows. She is a pleasure to work with and has become a great friend. Thankful to have this connection!

12/12/2020

Sidney C.

Austin took his time and did a very thorough job. We couldn’t be more pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Gutter and downspout cleanout

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

Happy to provide "A+ No Fuss" service for this friend who has used us for a decade now!

12/08/2020

Stephanie W.

I will only use Andan Home and Business to clean my windows and gutters. They are the best and professional. Andy will always give you an estimate first and very fair plus, he responds to anything you need quickly. I live on a hill with tall windows in the front and this is never an issue. They clean up everything before they leave. This is my 4th time to use them so please give them a try. You will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Window cleaning inside and out and gutters cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

This is another one of our great customers that has taken us with them when they moved. We've served them at multiple home sites now.

12/06/2020

Janet S.

Very good I was pleased and would recommend

Description of Work
Pressure washed hiuse

Category blind cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

This was our first opportunity to work with this new customer. We appreciate homeowners trusting us to pressure wash their homes, their most prized possession!

11/29/2020

Virginia P.

Excellent work, very good and professional.

Description of Work
Had gutters cleaned

Category blind cleaning, gutter cleaning

First service was in 2016...Thanks for repeat business!

11/28/2020

YoLanda H.

Excellent! Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure washing and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/28/2020

This was our first pressure washing project for this homeowner. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to serve her with our other offerings.

11/27/2020

Ron Y.

I had a 20 foot down spout that was blown off my house by a storm. I contacted several gutter companies but all said the job was too small for them. I am elderly and should not be on a ladder that high off the ground. Adan Home came and reattached the down spout for me. So grateful for these guys!

Description of Work
reattach down spout blown down by storm

Category gutter repair