Keith The Plumber LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

26131 State Hwy 79

Trafford, AL 35172

Keith The Plumber, LLC "Gettin' Busy 24/7 " www.keith-the-plumber.com Let the professionals at Keith The Plumber take care of all your plumbing needs 20+ yrs experience. Professional plumbing services at reasonable rates. No job too big. No job too small. We do them all 24/7. 5 year warranty on plumbing fixtures that we supply. Master Plumber Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Member of The BBB, HomeAdvisor & Angie's List. WARRANTIES AVAILABLE. Have all your plumbing needs done RIGHT the first time!! Call Keith The Plumber TODAY!! 24 hr EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE!!! Cash Checks & now accepting all major credit cards...

4.4

plumbers (254)water heaters (35)drain cleaning (27)drain pipe installation (9)home remodeling (2)well & water pump repair (1)septic tank service (1)HVAC Companies (1)

12/03/2020

Very pleased with their work. They did a thorough job of checking everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check for leaks

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

12/01/2020

Trust me, just call them and be done calling folks! I called them about 3pm as I saw water flowing through my yard. They asked if I had water, to which I told them no that I had cut it off. I told them I could make it until morning if needed and they asked to call me back, had already heard this from several places but no one called back for several hours later....within 30 minutes I not only had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak repair

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

09/19/2020

Called in the morning, they showed up that afternoon ready to work. Did a great job. Charged half of what another company quoted. Also told me about a $350 rebate I could apply for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replaced

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

04/30/2020

Donnie arrived in a timely manner. He and his partner got straight to the problem. It was a really bad clog so it had to be snaked out. An old pipe was causing a leak and had to be replaced. All work was done clean and efficiently. I was also given suggestions on how to prevent the clog from happening in the future. Very satisfied with work. I highly recommend and would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clog was cleared in kitchen drain as well as a leak in the pipe.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

06/27/2019

I had my toilet repaired within 2 hours of speaking to the company on the phone. Dennis showed up immediately, explained the problem to me in detail, got to work and repaired it quickly. Would definitely hire again. Very friendly and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

05/19/2019

Water pressure was increased in home but the main issue was in the kitchen where I had very little water pressure. By the time he left we had NO water pressure in the kitchen and now have to replace faucet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Increase water pressure in home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

02/22/2019

When my kitchen sink had water running it would back up into my guest bathtub. They assessed the problem and quoted me a price before they got started! We’re finished in about 15 ish minutes! Very kind and professional! My two year old is very talkative and was very interested in all they were doing and they were very kind to her!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

02/03/2019

Showed up on time, drained basement which took several hours, and replaced sump pump. They were very professional and helpful during the whole process. I would definitely use again and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain flooded basement and replace sump pump

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

01/05/2019

Called on a Saturday and problem was taken care of promptly. It was even more expensive than normal since it was on the weekend. Plumber did a good job. Plumber had to remove commode and run the snake through the line to unstop it and reset commode.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main sewer line stopped up

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

12/27/2018

Quote given was unbelievable. I already owned the hardware and to replace was $1600.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing faucets in kitchen and bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

Plumbing Repairs. Drain Cleaning. Water Purification. Sewer Repair & Installation. Water Heater.

Bathtub repair. Sewer pumping.