Earley Air Control Inc

Founded 1969 • With Angi since January 2007

Earley Air Control, Inc. (EAC) is a full service Heating and Cooling company offering professional service on all brands of A/C systems. Earley Air Control also services and installs home standby generators. We offer service agreements and financing provided by Mobile Gas and Alabama Power. ...

J & J Residential Maintenance HVAC & Appliance Repair

ACTION HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Action Heating & Air Conditioning serves Mobile and Baldwin counties. Founded by Adam Anderson in 1996. A Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, an honor given to only the top 5% of Bryant dealers. We service all makes, models and brands of equipment. All of our technicians are NATE (North American Technician Excellence) Certified. Service vans are restocked daily and Action Service Technicians are on call 7 days a week. All repairs are guarenteed for 1 year and new systems for 10 years. Issues like high utility bills, hot and cold areas and excessive humidity can be resolved. Financing is available for new systems and, in most cases, the monthly energy savings will offset the monthly payment. Action uses only the very best products, materials and supplies and all work is 100% guaranteed. Extra care for your property is taken like shoe covers and covering your floors to make sure we protect your home. Every employee is drug tested, trained, uniformed and has a photo ID. For Satisfaction…Call ACTION.

Comfort Pros

Hot, cold, tired of being miserable? You don’t deserve to live that way. Comfort Pros believes in delivering the choice and control you want, the affordability you need and the quality you deserve. Just take the next step and book a service appointment. Call or text 251-234-0854 to get the comfort you deserve.

03/21/2017

They have also been out a lot since October. They have replaced both air conditioning units and both furnaces so they have done a lot of work for us. The price of the ductwork replacement was covered under insurance. I think the last time there were three people here. My area was very clean when they left.

Description of Work
Earley Air Control was recently out within the last two weeks to replace my ductwork upstairs in my home.

09/26/2014

Great! We've working with them for years with a variety of problems and two houses, and they are always efficient, professional, and reasonable. I've met many of the techs, and they're all really nice guys--easy to have around. :) It's a family affair.

Description of Work
They did routine maintenance work and priced some duct work. We signed up for the service contract option,

06/30/2014

Very well. I would use these guys again. I did have them come out and quote a new A/C install, but they came in way overprice so I went with another company.

Description of Work
Installed home standby generator and tankless water heater

06/24/2014

good, top of the line filters. check rest of AC, no charge.

Description of Work
replaced all filters

03/26/2014

They're very good. I've used them for 15 years. It's a family owned business. They're reliable and reasonably priced. They've been great. The owner is always willing to talk to you if you need help.

Description of Work
We used the services of Earley Air Control for our air conditioning. They also replaced an air conditioning unit at my rental house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Gas Furnaces, Air Handlers & Generators Earley Air Control, Inc. (EAC) is a full service Heating and Cooling company offering professional service on all brands of A/C systems. Earley Air Control also services and installs home standby generators. We offer service agreements and financing provided by Mobile Gas and Alabama Power.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available