Slocum Restoration

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2009

General Remodeling

Specializing in insurance claims for water/fire/wind/hail damage. Montgomery, AL, Prattville, AL, Wetumpka, AL, Millbrook, AL, Central Alabama...

Roof Right Inc

At Roof Right, Inc. we have realized customer service and trust are poorly lacking in the roofing industry. That's why our roofing company takes pride in our exceptional service which includes showing up when we say we will, providing a thorough 17-point roof inspection, listening to you so we can make a quick and and thorough diagnosis of your (roofing) problem and cleaning up after ourselves as we work. Additional phones - (877) 778-6844, (410) 374-5923 Locally owned & operated. Financing available. Award winning.

Offers by Roof Right Inc on Angi
Homesouth Roofing, LLC

Our Services For many homeowners in central Alabama, roof maintenance is essential in sustaining the originality and charm of the property. At Homesouth Roofing, we go above and beyond to ensure that our customers receive dependable repairs at a competitive price. We take extreme pride in our craft, as demonstrated by our 5-year workmanship warranty. Let us handle your roof REPAIRS, PATCHING, or FULL REPLACEMENT.

Guyette Roofing & Construction

Guyette Roofing & Construction is family owned, been in business since 1982, and a member of the BBB. We are also fully licensed and insured. A full service roofing company located in downtown Montgomery, Guyette Roofing & Construction has served the Montgomery area for over 30 years. We have grown from a one-man woodworking operation in a Montgomery garage to a full scale roofing company capable of doing the largest residential and commercial jobs. Owner, Bill Guyette, runs the company with his two sons, Billy and Jonathan. With a relentless commitment to customer service, the lifeblood of our business is quality craftsmanship and long term relationships.

06/09/2015

HE WAS VERY NICE RESPONSIVE, HOWEVER WHEN HE DISCOVERED IT WAS NOT ALFA PAYING. HE LEFT I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN.

Description of Work
HE CAME HE LEFT. HE CLEARLY STATED HE DID ALFA JOBS ONLY!

01/05/2013

It could not have gone any better from start to finish

Description of Work
Restoration of bathroom. They took our bathroom to the ground and rebuilt the support beams. Excellent wokers. pleasant experience overall. We could not be more excited about the finished product. looks amazing!!!!! Keith really delivers what he promises!!!! All of his personell are top notch in their field of expertise. We will definitely call keith again if we need any work!!!!!

09/16/2009

They were very good at getting all of my wants and needs accomplished. They were very affordable and skilled at what they do. I am so pleased with my bathroom, I show all my guests. They were finished with everything in less than a week. I was told by another company it would take two weeks! They did a great job.

Description of Work
Remodeling my bathroom was something I've always do. I called at that day they came to my home, I received an estimate and he gave me a great deal! He was very skilled and had great, friendly workers. They did an amazing job! I'll definitely call them for my kitchen next Spring!!

Category remodeling

Small & large home repairs, additions & remodeling. Fire, Water, and Wind Insurance Claims