Triad Restoration Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

3.7

When a natural disaster strikes your home, trust Triad Restoration Inc. We make it our goal to see that your residence is brought back to life after a fire, wind or water damage claim....

Makil's Pressure Washing & Lawncare Service

Pressure Washing driveways,walkways,houses,buildings,trailers,etc.If you looking for a good cleaning ,pretreatment ,post-treatment uses on water look no further I'm your guy. 10 years experience 3 weeks owner- operated.When you hire Us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.As a locally owned & operated business we strive for customer satisfaction . Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Flippo's Restoration & Maintenance

Flippo Restoration and Maintenance, LLC is a full service plumbing company. We offer total repairs, mitigation and restoration. Whether you're floors or ceilings need to be cut open to access plumbing or you have extensive water damage - we will come in and remove all damaged material, repair the plumbing issue and then repair the structure like walls, ceilings, floors, cabinets as well.

Tyco Tree Experts LLC

TYCO TREE EXPERTS IS LOCAL FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED TREE SERVICE BUSINESS. WITH OVER A DECADE OF EXPERIENCE PROVIDING ALL YOUR RESIDENTAL AND BUISNESS TREE SERVICES! TREE TRIMMING TREE REMOVING DEBRI REMOVAL STUMP REMOVAL STUMP GRINDING DIRT/GRAVEL LAND/LOT CLEARING TYCO TREE EXPERTS SUPPORTS OUR MILITARY, POLICE OFFICERS AND 1ST RESPONDERS PROUDLY GIVING A 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL WORK PERFORMED.

08/23/2020

My home had been vandalized and Triad was contracted through my insurance agency to make the $32,000.00 in repairs. We live out of state, so we had to trust they would do the work properly. The work they did was fantastic, so I’m told by my shady property manager. However, while the Triad crew was working on my home, a neighborhood child threw a ball and broke the highest window in my in the house...

Description of Work
Complete renovation after vandalism

Category awnings,carpet installation,drywall,picture framing,glass repair,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to just seeing this review. I didn't know that it was here until Angi called to ask if we would like to update our profile with them and advertise and then I saw this this. I am sorry for your inconvenience. Last I understood from you and your husband when we spoke and I sent before pictures of everything that happened you all were pleased with our service. W...

07/25/2017

slow, sloppy work and short cuts for the price.

Description of Work
remodeling

Category garage builders,woodworking,doors

08/30/2015

After initial call follow up was quick and an estimator called to schedule visit. He was on time (early actually), called to find out if it was OK to come earlier. He was friendly and professional and handled all the paperwork for the claim. Was a USAA recommended provider so they took care of everything. Estimate done and approved. Side note: USAA is very easy to work with, even when we added som...

Description of Work
Repaired a wind damaged fence, shed platform and rebuilt front gate

Category water damage restoration

04/03/2015

They were extremely easy to work with. The project manager, I don't recall his name right at the top of my head, but he was the easiest person that I think I've ever worked with on any kind of company. Came in, they did quickly to assess the situation. It was a smaller kind of situation throughout because, like I said that company had project managers for doing it and so there were other people wh...

Description of Work
There has only been one that I've really had experience with around here and that's Triad Restoration. I had some water damage from an appliance and they came in and assessed the situation and were in charge of replacing my flooring pretty much throughout the home except for my bedrooms. It was laminate. I guess they keep up the old flooring and dried out the place and then she provides the company who replaced flooring.

Category flooring contractor,water damage restoration

12/23/2014

I had a roof leak that caused damage to hardwood flooring in a bedroom. They replaced the ridge vent, repaired the ceiling and replaced the hardwood flooring. I would never use them again. I had found better quality of flooring for less than the was charging but they said they had to use it. I had surgery and been out of town and they kept bugging me that they needed to hurry and get this work don...

Description of Work
Replaced hardwood flooring in bedroom and ridge vent on roof.

Category hardwood floor,roofing,water damage restoration

07/08/2014

Ken is always friendly; he stays in communication very well. The work was done when it was promised and it was done very well. I don’t know how much the price for that is but it took four men. They were the first company I called.

Description of Work
I had some minor construction done by Triad Construction. I have used them in the past. They put on a new roof and did some interior repairing and painting. They just finished doing another job for me. They rebuilt a five foot two by two and a half foot brick mail box.

Category handyman service","masonry contractor","room remodeling","roofer","mailbox repair service","interior painter

05/13/2013

They are working with me and the flooring company that was selected by my home owners insurance to remediate the situation. Triad came out to initially assess and they put in the drying and heating fans. After the new flooring is put in they will come in and put in the quarter round around in the rooms. They are extremely professional and helpful. He goes out of his way to answer questions that I would never have thought of to ask. He has done things for me, offers to help. For instance, the scatter rugs were in the kitchen and I had tried to remove those out to the garage and they were too heavy for me. He moved them. He helps his clients. I don't think I could recommend a company that's anymore personable as well as professional as Triad.

Description of Work
I last used Triad Restoration for a flooring flooding problem I had in my home.

Category flooring contractor","room remodeling","water damage restoration service","woodworker

06/26/2012

We chose Triad because they were recommended by our insurance company. They were very personal, and reassuring. They were sensitive to the fact that my husband wasn't going to be in town. He answered all my questions, and was meticulous in gathering information for our insurance company. He dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's. He worked with me, and kept me informed. We would definitely use Triad again.

Description of Work
We used Triad Restoration to replace our roof, and repair interior water damage including sheet rock repair and painting.

Category roofer","water damage restoration service","interior painter

09/17/2014

Description of Work
Exterior painting. Replaced wood trim and siding. |Overall pretty good. Painting- found some missed spots after job done. Door paint already wearing thin. Some of new wood areas, wood knots showing through paint. Caulking between some wood areas has shrunk out. |

Category flooring contractor","handyman service","masonry contractor","woodworker","interior painter

Our specialties are fire, water & smoke repairs. Don't be an experiment, let our experience restore your home to pre-loss condition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSYp0s0trPg

Depends on circumstance