Triad Restoration Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

3.7

10196 West US Hwy 84

Newton, AL 36352

When a natural disaster strikes your home, trust Triad Restoration Inc. We make it our goal to see that your residence is brought back to life after a fire, wind or water damage claim.

08/23/2020

Colleen M.

My home had been vandalized and Triad was contracted through my insurance agency to make the $32,000.00 in repairs. We live out of state, so we had to trust they would do the work properly. The work they did was fantastic, so I’m told by my shady property manager. However, while the Triad crew was working on my home, a neighborhood child threw a ball and broke the highest window in my in the house. The Triad crew let him go and did not tell me about the window. I didn’t find out about it until my HOA demanded it be fixed and my property manager asked Triad if they knew how it had been broken. I still can’t wrap my head around grown adults who are supposed to be professionals, watching my window being broken and not notifying me at the least but not even getting the name of the boy or his address. It makes me even wonder if there was a boy and if the crew members broke it themselves. For this lack of professionalism, they wouldn’t even get 1 Star if it was an option.

Description of Work
Complete renovation after vandalism

Category awnings, carpet installation, drywall, picture framing, glass repair, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to just seeing this review. I didn't know that it was here until Angi called to ask if we would like to update our profile with them and advertise and then I saw this this. I am sorry for your inconvenience. Last I understood from you and your husband when we spoke and I sent before pictures of everything that happened you all were pleased with our service. We did get your window repaired at no cost to you. If there is anything else we can do to make you happy let me know because I surely though I had taken care of you and that you all were satisfied. Barry Smitherman/ Owner 334-692-4222

07/25/2017

aston A.

slow, sloppy work and short cuts for the price.

Description of Work
remodeling

Category garage builders, woodworking, doors

08/30/2015

Donald M.

After initial call follow up was quick and an estimator called to schedule visit. He was on time (early actually), called to find out if it was OK to come earlier. He was friendly and professional and handled all the paperwork for the claim. Was a USAA recommended provider so they took care of everything. Estimate done and approved. Side note: USAA is very easy to work with, even when we added some additional items to the original claim ! Workers (Dave & Don) should up on time and proceeded to get to work. Replaced 8 posts and reset ~80 feet of fence, replacing boards where necessary. Fast and professional both were personable and dealt with all homeowners questions. Shed entrance was done even with the interference of a lone snake and weather. They returned the following Monday to do the gate. Again, on time and the same work crew. Replaced the existing gate with a new pin hinged gate and section of fence they didn't like the looks of. Had to race a storm again and got done with a few minor showers. Adjuster was terrific to work with when changes were made to original estimate as new items were added. Made several trips to check on work and to get insurance checks signed. Happy with job and would recommend and use again!

Description of Work
Repaired a wind damaged fence, shed platform and rebuilt front gate

Category water damage restoration

04/03/2015

elaine R.

They were extremely easy to work with. The project manager, I don't recall his name right at the top of my head, but he was the easiest person that I think I've ever worked with on any kind of company. Came in, they did quickly to assess the situation. It was a smaller kind of situation throughout because, like I said that company had project managers for doing it and so there were other people who did certain parts and they're actually the ones who took out the old flooring and dried out the flooring and then another company that contracted with the people that we bought the laminate from came in and replaced the flooring. They came out along the way to make sure that I was satisfied with the people who came out and moved my furniture into a storage unit on site. They could not have been more receptive to my needs.

Description of Work
There has only been one that I've really had experience with around here and that's Triad Restoration. I had some water damage from an appliance and they came in and assessed the situation and were in charge of replacing my flooring pretty much throughout the home except for my bedrooms. It was laminate. I guess they keep up the old flooring and dried out the place and then she provides the company who replaced flooring.

Category flooring contractor, water damage restoration

12/23/2014

Melba M.

I had a roof leak that caused damage to hardwood flooring in a bedroom. They replaced the ridge vent, repaired the ceiling and replaced the hardwood flooring. I would never use them again. I had found better quality of flooring for less than the was charging but they said they had to use it. I had surgery and been out of town and they kept bugging me that they needed to hurry and get this work done. It took several months for the repair to be done but that was on me. I still have issues with some of the flooring not fitting together correctly.

Description of Work
Replaced hardwood flooring in bedroom and ridge vent on roof.

Category hardwood floor, roofing, water damage restoration

09/17/2014

Pat S.

Description of Work
Exterior painting. Replaced wood trim and siding. |Overall pretty good. Painting- found some missed spots after job done. Door paint already wearing thin. Some of new wood areas, wood knots showing through paint. Caulking between some wood areas has shrunk out. |

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, masonry, woodworking, interior painters

07/08/2014

Jack P.

Ken is always friendly; he stays in communication very well. The work was done when it was promised and it was done very well. I don’t know how much the price for that is but it took four men. They were the first company I called.

Description of Work
I had some minor construction done by Triad Construction. I have used them in the past. They put on a new roof and did some interior repairing and painting. They just finished doing another job for me. They rebuilt a five foot two by two and a half foot brick mail box.

Category handyman service, masonry, remodeling, roofing, mailbox repair, interior painters

We appreciate your response.. Barry Smitherman

05/13/2013

elaine R.

They are working with me and the flooring company that was selected by my home owners insurance to remediate the situation. Triad came out to initially assess and they put in the drying and heating fans. After the new flooring is put in they will come in and put in the quarter round around in the rooms. They are extremely professional and helpful. He goes out of his way to answer questions that I would never have thought of to ask. He has done things for me, offers to help. For instance, the scatter rugs were in the kitchen and I had tried to remove those out to the garage and they were too heavy for me. He moved them. He helps his clients. I don't think I could recommend a company that's anymore personable as well as professional as Triad.

Description of Work
I last used Triad Restoration for a flooring flooding problem I had in my home.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking

06/26/2012

Jack P.

We chose Triad because they were recommended by our insurance company. They were very personal, and reassuring. They were sensitive to the fact that my husband wasn't going to be in town. He answered all my questions, and was meticulous in gathering information for our insurance company. He dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's. He worked with me, and kept me informed. We would definitely use Triad again.

Description of Work
We used Triad Restoration to replace our roof, and repair interior water damage including sheet rock repair and painting.

Category roofing, water damage restoration, interior painters

Yard Smart Lawn Maintenance Service LLC

Here at Yard Smart Lawn Maintenance Service LLC, we provide professional quality service at an affordable price. Our services include mowing, edging, trimming, leaf blowing, pruning, clean-ups, and more. The company is owner-operated. I worked on a military installation doing lawn maintenance work for five years. Previously, being a crew lead at my last company decided to invest in myself and start my own company. I provide my customers with affordable, professional-quality service.

2022 Super Service Award

Straight Line Painting

Interior/Exterior Painting. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

ASP Windows and Doors

South Florida's leading professionals in impact windows and doors. Call us at 888.782.8342 for a FREE quote. Our second showroom is now open: 12762 SW 88 ST, Miami, FL 33186. *Services offered by our business: Storm Impact Windows / Storm Impact Doors / Roof / Solar Panels *Services NOT offered by our business: Shutters/ Interior Doors / Repairs

Depends on circumstance
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Triad Restoration Inc.

How is Triad Restoration Inc. overall rated?

Triad Restoration Inc. is currently rated 3.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Triad Restoration Inc. open?

Triad Restoration Inc. is open:

What payment options does Triad Restoration Inc. provide

Triad Restoration Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does Triad Restoration Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Triad Restoration Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Triad Restoration Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Triad Restoration Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Triad Restoration Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Triad Restoration Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Triad Restoration Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Triad Restoration Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Triad Restoration Inc.?

Yes, Triad Restoration Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Triad Restoration Inc. offer?

Triad Restoration Inc. offers the following services: Our specialties are fire, water & smoke repairs. Don't be an experiment, let our experience restore your home to pre-loss condition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSYp0s0trPg