Clark Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2008

At Clark Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing, we believe that your family deserves the best, and we’re here to deliver on our promise. Offering customers excellent value, quality and reliability is where we excel. We have a friendly, knowledgeable staff, and we provide the most advanced training to all of our technicians. This is all part of our commitment to our customers and our dedication to ensuring your comfort....

Here at First Source Electrical Company LLC we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the electrical trade specializing in Panel Upgrades, Remodels, New Construction and Rewiring. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project.We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction.Contact us today to schedule an estimate!

Since 1994, Trustworthy Electric has been serving Montgomery, AL and its surrounding areas in all its electrical needs. If you’re looking for an electrician that offers upfront pricing, on-time service, and licensed and insured technicians than Trustworthy Electric is the electrician for you. Don’t forget, we’ll fix it that same day, or you don’t pay! So, call and schedule an appointment today!

AIR DUCT CLEANING - debris in your air ducts can trigger asthma, allergies, unpleasant odors and create microbial growth. HVAC RESTORATION - if your home or business has been compromised due to fire, flood, smoke or water damage, your system should be cleaned as a part of your restoration plan. COMMERCIAL DRYER VENT CLEANING - clogged dryer vents restrict air flow causing increased utility cost and potential fire risks. We ensure your dryer vents are thoroughly cleanded, operational and up to code.

03/07/2019

The installation was performed as promised and scheduled. I was very impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of all involved in the installation. I thought the price was a little steep but the service was first rate. I am very pleased with the finished work and I would and will recommend them. In fact, I have placed them on speed dial for all my heating, air and plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Tankless water heater installed.

Category water heater repair

06/27/2017

Excellent! They were responsive with their estimates, answered all of my questions, performed the work on time and did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Replaced two Heat Pump units with Bryant (16 SEER) 3 ton units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/19/2017

Did what they they said they would do when they did they would do it and they way they said they would do it!!! What a great way to do things!! These guys were great!!

Description of Work
Need drain lines cleared out on an older home with a huge root issue.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

09/14/2016

He was there less than an hour, was cordial and efficient, however he did not give an itemized receipt. We were charged $427 for an hour of work in which we provided all the parts. When I called to get an itemized receipt for the work we were told they do not issue itemized receipts because they charge a flat rate. So I asked if $427 is the flat rate for 1 hour of work and I was told that was "non...

Description of Work
He hooked up a new kitchen faucet, just the single head with the handle attached, to the existing sink and pipes.

Category plumbing

07/30/2016

I am extremely satisfied with them. They were efficient, did the job well and their charges were reasonable. They were dependable, I know that was one thing I appreciated.

Description of Work
I have used Clark Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing here in Montgomery for A/C, heating and plumbing. When I used them for plumbing they repaired a leak under the sink.

Category plumbing

air conditioning repair service, air conditioning contractor, hvac contractor, heating contractor, heating repair, plumbing

ask for details