Two Maids & A Mop

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2011

Two Maids & A mop provides residential house cleaning services in Huntsville. Providing professional maid service to residents of Huntsville, Madison, Redstone Arsenal, Hampton Cove, Hazel Green, Meridianville, Big Cove, Moores Mill, Owens Cross Roads & Triana Award winning....

Handy House Cleaning

CJ's Cleaning Service

CJ's Cleaning Service,LLC is a family owned and operated cleaning service. Licensed,insured and accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We specialize in Commercial Cleaning but will also clean move ins,move outs and post construction. I will be expecting you to contact us with your cleaning needs. How may I serve you?

MAPS CLEANING AND SANITIZING

New to the Madison County area!!! A new company ready to start making coming home from work easier for our clients! We clean weekly, bi-weekly and monthly customizing each job specifically based on the clients personal needs! We can also handle one time special occasions. Licensed and insured since 2010. We value each customer and vow to perform at a an exceptional level every time we clean your home or business! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Give us a try and you won’t be disappointed! 😉

08/05/2018

My two wonderful ladies did another perfect job on their last visit. But then, they do that every time. They are truly wonderful and have great personalities. My father and I look forward to every visit

Description of Work
I am on the every other week plan for cleaning services.

03/09/2017

I've been using them quite a good bit. They charge based on the number of hours they are there. I like the ladies who come out.

Description of Work
Clean my house.

01/07/2017

They were good and their finally clean was really great, they went above and beyond too. They were really trying to do it as economical as possible it's a big house and it had to be cleaned top to bottom and I just found them to be thorough and I used them before we bought our house, they were on time, they did a good job as far as I know they didn't steal anything and you wouldn't think that was ...

Description of Work
I used Two Maids & A Mop for housecleaning service.

10/31/2016

To be fair, we had a painter working on the inside of our house at the time the service was performed. They had to work around him on one room, but because the furniture in several rooms was pulled towards the center, I told them not to bother vacuuming. The main thing I needed done was for all the baseboards, vertical surfaces, and window trip cleaned so the painter could paint the walls and trim...

Description of Work
We received several quotes for a "deep clean" and regular cleaning and decided to try Two Maids based on their reviews from Angie's List. Two maids were sent to do a deep clean.

10/16/2016

The ladies did a terrific job. We've used the service several times now and our guidance is always followed exactly.

Description of Work
Regular housecleaning

Category drapery cleaning

10/12/2016

It went very well I checked over the work it was done well but, after with any one cleaning your house that is not you I must say first. Things didn't get as done well as I would have liked them in the shower and the dusting of the living room. But, I was replacing the shower rubber mat so it was ok and I took a rag an got the few places they missed. Otherwise it was a great job.

Description of Work
I had a 3 hour house cleaning done on my house. Bathrooms, living room, dining area bedrooms. Dusting and cleaning where done in these rooms. I had them not do kitchen area. They got right to work once I told them what was the order of importance to me. They had got done early so, I called Liz up at the office and she said next time she would give the 45 minutes. Liz at the office and the 3 ladies that came ( one was and extra that didn't have assignment so they let her come on my job.) You usually get 2 ladies for your cleaning job I was told. But, they were great and would recommend them to any one. Next cleaning coming soon.

Category house cleaner","floor cleaner

09/28/2016

The people that came were very professional, and did a very nice job. I would like to have the same people come out again.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category drapery cleaning service

09/24/2016

I have come to expect a great cleaning experience, as that is what happens every time

Description of Work
House cleaning

09/08/2016

I have used the same 2 ladies for the past 9 months. They always are pleasant and do a great job. I highly recommend 2 Maids and a Mop.

Description of Work
Cleaned my entire house. Vacuumed, mopped, dusted and cleaned bathrooms.

08/27/2016

They did a very nice job, and were prompt in arriving. I would highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

Category house cleaner

Residential house cleaning & maintenance.

Carpet cleaning.