Dennis Green's Paving

Founded 1975 • With Angi since August 2010

Since 1975, Dennis Green’s Paving, a family owned and operated paving company, has been serving Hanceville, Ala., and surrounding areas. Over the years we have created a long list of loyal customers because of the outstanding results they received from our services.

...

Driveways - Asphalt Project

driveway pavers

View project

driveway pavers (16)excavating (1)concrete driveways (1)

06/15/2020

Juanita G.

It went great. Dennis and his employees were very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
I had my driveway resurfaced

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

12/21/2019

Brittni M.

Dennis and his crew did an outstanding job! Very professional and got the project completed in a very timely way. I will hire them again when the need arises.

Description of Work
We had a small parking lot that needed to be paved quickly.

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

09/12/2019

Kevin B.

Excellent. Mr. Green is always very professional and always willing to do anything to make sure the job is done correctly.

Description of Work
Driveways - Asphalt

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

09/11/2019

Camron N.

Awesome guys very professional and courteous

Description of Work
Driveways - Asphalt

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

02/11/2019

Rita G.

Mr. Dennis Green is an exceptional young man. I had recently moved to my new home and my driveway needed some help. I called Mr. Green and left a message. Within an hour, he returned my call. He scheduled a day to come out and give me an estimate. When he arrived that Friday, he measured the drive and gave his estimate in writing. I wasn't sure whether to install concrete or asphalt. He talked with me about the pros and cons of both because they do both. Dennis was very honest and informative. I decided to go with asphalt. And he backed up his estimate with a 6 month warranty. And on Monday morning, they were paving!! Dennis is a very personable man, respectful and a joy to be around. And his crew is top notch!! I would recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
Driveway asphalted

Category excavators, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 12/31/2018

12/26/2018

Jeffrey W.

Very good group of guys. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They came in and graded out my driveway and laded asphalt.

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

12/26/2018

Jerry D.

Great from start to finish! The crew were very nice, came in when they said they will and they finished the same day.

Description of Work
They graded between my carport and existing driveway.

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

05/01/2017

Chris B.

The service was quick, professional and well done. The area looks terrific and has made the drive so much nicer. I do think the asphalt was a little thin in places and will contact them about some small weeds coming through in a few spaces, but have not tried to contact yet. I will use them again if I need this type of work done in the future. I believe they provide a good job and will work until the job is done right!

Description of Work
The company leveled my driveway and asphalted the area, plus a pad for a travel trailer.

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

11/28/2016

James T.

They did a very good job for a fair price. They were professional in evey aspect of their work and their asphalt patches look very strong. I will definitely call them back when I need more work

Description of Work
They patched up many big areas in the asphalt roads of our property.

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

03/08/2016

Arlene P.

Description of Work
I was very happy with the quality of work this company performed paving our long driveway. I would have liked the end flanged out a little more, but that was my fault in not communicating that. I am very happy with the final outcome.

08/05/2015

Lawton K.

This was no ordinary driveway paving job. It was curved, flowed up a hill, and incorporated flower bed edging and multiple concrete pads (a barn and a 2 car garage). Green's made it all flow and work. They worked with the existing gravel base, leveling and moving gravel where it was needed. They did an excellent job connecting all the various parts into our drive. They were extremely professional and had a very reasonable price (I used 3 quotes). They cleaned up EVERYTHING before they left. These are your guys for any paving work!!!

Description of Work
Provided an original quote. Then, when called, came and performed the work on time and at the price quoted.

Work Completed On 08/03/2015

07/13/2015

Steven M.

He first carefully graded my large crushed limestone drive so that water would flow off to both sides of the driveway plus he put in a slight trench depression so that water would drain and not collect in front of the garage. After all the careful grading, he asphalted it all, neatly leaving smooth, flowing edges and then matching it up to my cemented areas so that it was a very neat, even and professional looking job. He then added a layer of asphalt over my existing badly cracked main driveway which was buckled and uneven from the roots of my large maple tree. He made it thicker in some places which helped to even out the driveway and reduce the "hill-like" places where the roots had pushed up the old driveway. He also matched the asphalt to the same height as my cement sidewalk. When he was done, it looked like a brand new driveway. I had told him what I wanted about two weeks before the work began and he remembered everything I had said and made sure his crew did it right. Very impressive, professional work. Admittedly, he was a bit on the pricey side and he did give me a small break on overall cost --- however, I'm convinced that with the professional job he did for me, you get what you pay for. He didn't take any shortcuts and he did the job right the first time. He was easy to work with. He also measured instead of guessing and estimating what it would take. His crew was prompt and cleaned up after themselves. Bottom line, Dennis Green's Paving is an extremely professional company that does top quality work. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Paved over (asphalt) my crushed limestone driveway to my detached garage then laid down a thin layer of asphalt over my existing house driveway that was badly cracked and buckled.

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 06/15/2015

01/28/2015

Donna R.

Work Completed On 08/30/2014

12/18/2014

gordon H.

Description of Work
graded and paved 300 linear feet of extremely steep washed out driveway a dirt bike couldn't get up. now I glide up to the top as if I were on a cloud escalator. beautiful and nice, Dennis is a true professional, and quality asphalt, check his website.

Work Completed On 09/08/2014

06/16/2014

Gwen I.

Mr. Green was probably one of the most professional and nicest contractors I've ever done business with. He always returned calls and did everything we agreed on and more. His crew was equally professional.

Description of Work
Repairing and asphalting driveway

Work Completed On 06/15/2014

11/16/2013

Larry S.

He was professional and knowledgeable. He was a Christian that played a part. Throughout the whole ordeal, from start to finish, I've got some other projects and he never was pushy about it and he definitely was patient and waited through it and I finally gave him the job because of references I had and just what I felt about meeting him and knowing him and the kind of work that he would do. He gave me the best price. The work he did is so far so good.

Description of Work
Dennis Green's Paving did some asphalt paving work in my parking lot. My parking lot was a mess and they've done some work in it.

Work Completed On 10/16/2013