Decatur Physicians for Women

With Angi since October 2008

Peralta's Construction

10/30/2013

Dr. Gilliam is and excellent doctor, She is the only reason I would travel 45 minutes to see a doctor. One of her receptionists, however, is not receptive to patients who need to reschedule. She was unprofessional and rescheduled me for an appointment 6 weeks away. Passive aggressive? Yes. I spoke to Dr. Gilliam's nurse, explained the problem I was having, and she scheduled me to see Dr. Gilliam t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Gilliam for menopausal issues. I had to reschedule twice because Dr. Gilliam was not going to be in the office on those dates. I understood, and rescheduled. On the morning of my appointment, I had to reschedule due to chronic health issues. I also had to reschedule the next appointment as well.

10/07/2013

Dr. Gilliam was very attentive to my daughter's needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Gilliam was my daughter's OB. My daughter had multiple complications all during her pregnancy and Dr. Gilliam did an excellent job treating her.  We have a healthy mama and baby boy, thanks Dr. Gilliam.  I highly recommend her.  Charlotte Feigley

05/13/2013

The wait time is never over 30 minutes unless Dr. Hoffman is called to deliver a baby.  That has happened to me once in my years of seeing her.  She does her best to stay on track and give attention to all patients.  I went in with a pain complaint and she had an ultrasound done to check.  She is not one to wait and see what a problem is...she tries to figure it out quickly and that eases my mind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The reason for my appointment was to have my yearly check and discuss some pain I had been having.  Dr. Hoffman is the BEST and I highly recommend her.  After struggling with infertility and female problems for years and years, and going to doctors in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville and Decatur, I stumbled upon her and have been extremely pleased.  She is a good listener and does what is necessary to help you.

05/01/2013

Dr. Hill did not even perform a physical examination during my first post-partum visit, even after having an episiotomy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The practice was very kind and friendly, however DO NOT allow Dr. Hill to be your physician and especially deliver your child. While she is no longer with PTW, I am not sure where she is at now. She rushes to speed up the delivery process and can cause serious damage.

06/28/2012

She is very personable and she listens to what I have to say. She really tries to help her patients. She doesn’t put herself up on the pedestal just so she is a doctor, she is a woman first. She has a really good bedside manner and she is very thorough. I had Boston Hicks contractions and had a real troubled pregnancy. I had a lot of health issues like kidney stones and things like that when I was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Gilliam has been gynecologist for quite some time. She delivered both of my children and also saved my life once. I had to have an emergency hysterectomy two tears ago and she did that too.

Obstetrics/Gynecology