Get matched with top floor polishers in San Jose, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local floor polishers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Floor Buffing Reviews in San Jose
- Steven Dillon Floor MaintenanceHe showed up on time, didn't try to sell me on extra services, and did a good, thorough job. He seemed very honest and professional.
- PRESTIGE AUTO BODYBacking out of a parking space at a shopping center, I struck an anchored low metal bench with the right front part of my front bumper. As I was getting out to assess the damage, I thought I might have a minor scrape. I was shocked to see the bumper pulled out of its mooring ! Screws holding bumper were ripped through very thin metal attaching the bumper. Took it to Prestige the next morning and had it back by mid afternoon. He reattached the bumper, buffed out the scrapes, and did some touch up. Not perfect, but a lot cheaper than replacing the bumper
- Appleby Cleaning and RestorationThe price was reasonable. They come when they say they are going to come. They have enough help to do what you want done. I would think they are professional because they do a lot of work.
- SANTA CRUZ METAL POLISHINGThis guy is excellent. It was worth driving about 50 miles to get to him. He is 100% professional and completed the work as promised for the price, actually a little less than estimated - SHOCK! How often does that happen? He even did a favor and did the work in a shorter timeframe than he'd normally complete the work as he knew I wanted the use the silver at an event the following week. Great work
- Pan American Collision CenterI had only 3,000 miles on my new Audi, and the hood had multiple scratches from my last car wash. I checked with my dealer and they recommended that I take it to Pan American to see if it could be buffed out or need to be repainted. He felt they were the best in town. The facility is huge, very high tech and immaculate. The ladies at the desk and Danny gave me a warm hello. Danny took the car, told me to grab some coffee and a seat and he'd have a technician evaluate the scratched hood. About twenty minutes later, Danny showed up and said and quot;good newsand quot;; the scratches could be buffed out. I said great,when can it be done. He smiled and said it was all done. I've never had a major accident, but I've had minor body work done on a number of high end cars. I wish I had found Pan American years earlier. Their facility, the quality of their work and their charges are far better than any body shop I've used in the last 26 years
- Five Star Hardwood FloorsHe was very good. I called him the morning to set up an appointment. He said he was available the same day. He came out and he was very nice. He was polite and he surprised me that it only took him an hour. The floors look great; he did a very nice job. I would use him again.
- SAN JOSE PLUMBINGFrom the initial phone call everyone was courteous, professional, and on time. Knowing that I was doing a mini remodel, the plumber took care in ensuring that the broken pipe was repaired with no damage to surrounding tile, and not to scratch any other fixtures while removing them. They performed an excellent job at a reasonable price
- Five Star Hardwood FloorsWe had some scheduling issues but that was promptly worked out. I only had a level 1 cleaning done. The floors look better than before although I will warn you not to expect dirt crusted scratches to come out clean at level 1. I would hope they would come out with the higher level services that include buffing. Service was professional and products used didn't seem toxic
- PLEASANTON HAND CAR WASHCar wash seems to be geared to get as many cars through as possible, with less attention to detail than I expected. I needed a car wash for my new car as I had driven it from Southern to Northern California right after I bought it (bugs and dust mostly). I also wanted a good coat of wax. Dropped the car off, they said they would be fast, about 30-40 minutes, and they barely took 20-25 minutes. The inside had cleaning residue left on two surfaces (the Nav screen and another screen) that I had to clean once I got home. Water was still evident inside the doors, which really surprised me. Apparently I had picked up about 10-15 tiny paint flecks (white on my gray car) while driving and I had expected them to be removed with the wash and wax, however they were still there when the presented the car to me (the worker did clean them up when asked). Sure the car is new and might not show a huge improvement when waxed, but I expected to see wax residue or improved color to indicate the car had been waxed. If it had, it was a very quick job. I joined Angie's list specifically to find a few tradesmen and a good detailer. The nearest detailer has not responded, so I tried this hand car wash. For $70 I really expected my car to look better than if it had just been through a standard wash and dry. I was going to ask them for additional services but after I saw how they did the car, I decided to pass. The greeter/saleperson was a little agressive but became less so when I volunteered that I wanted an expensive service. She had assured me everything I wanted done would be done, but when the wash and wax were over, she was nowhere to be seen. The cashier was friendly and attentive. We have some rare rain today and their rain policy is not a free rewash within 24 hours, but a PAID rewash within 48 hours ($22 instead of $29). I just wasn't that happy with the car wash, wax, and service and would not recommend to others. Once I left I noticed many people rolling through to get a standard wash, and maybe if that's all you want, they are good enough
Last update on July 19, 2015
Buffing Services in San Jose
Revive Restoration Inc. Specializes in Epoxy Flooring, Concrete Grinding & Polishing; Residential & Commercial. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service to deliver exemplary results. In order to achieve your expectations, we make sure to communicate with every customer to truly understanding your request. Our amazing reputation is based on customer service, safety, integrity & quality. Consult with us today & Happy Reviving 🥳🤩🎊 Juan Pineda Janua..
"Juan was courteous and professional and worked hard, was extremely neat. We would hire again anytime we need"
In Business Since 1986 with a storefront location servicing neighboring communities with quality service for over 30 years. David brings a unique blend of knowledge and experience to KMC Cleaners & Restoration being a fiber, fabric and hard surface consultant. "We Stand Behind Our Work 100%" If you are not pleased with your cleaning or restoration, we will redo our job again for free. If you are still not pleased for any reason, we will give you a refund. What could be more fair? You h..
"The cleaners were very very efficient. They knew what they are doing and they get the stain out my carpet, which other carpet cleaners can't took that out. They cleaned the grout on the tiles too. They did a great job"
Our extensive background and knowledge of aviation facilities directly crosses over to the commercial and residential world where we can provide services to your home or place of business. Call us today for a free quote on your: carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, and drapery cleaning needs!
History Established in 2006 M&M started in Sacramento, CA and have brought services to the bay area also. In this business M&M understands that the only way to thrive, is to make sure each customer is happy. Meet the Business Owner: Allante G. I have been detailing for 6 years. I learned and still learn constantly from my Uncle, who has been detailing for 30+ years. My name is Allante', and I am the proud owner/manager of this business. I have the best team of detailers in the bay area, who a..
"This is the only place I get my car washed. Conveniently located on Venture, this place never disappoints. I can't tell you how many car washes I've had in CA where I leave dissatisfied. Not the case here. They are super efficient and clean every spec of your vehicle with care and attention. The prices are very reasonable.
20 Employees. No subs. No travel charges. Free estimates to Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.
"Tile on sunroom exceeds my expectations! I had this company come and clean the terra cotta tiles in our sunroom and I'm very happy with the result! I picked this business based on Yelp and the fact that they are a family owned business. I plan on using them for our Mexican satillo tiles in the kitchen too. Highly recommend them!
Peninsula Hardwood Floors, Inc., specializes in the installation, restoration, and repair of all wood species, and construction styles of hardwood floors, laminate, and LVT flooring in single-family residences, multi-family developments, and commercial projects. Peninsula Hardwood Floors, Inc., is fully licensed, insured and bonded in the state of California. Lic #1021191 C-15 - Flooring and Floor Coverin
"We solicited three contractors for bids. The main issue which set Joel and his brother Juan, from Pacific Hardware (PH) apart from the other contractors was when they looked at the landing, they knew exactly what needed to be done and explained how it would be repaired. PH has exceptional customer service. Our telephone calls and emails were answered in a timely and thorough manner. On the day (Monday) work began, Joel’s crew helped to move some furniture into the garage from the family room. Before starting, Joel explained what was to be done and ensured that we understood the entire process. Joel did this before starting work each day in addition to inspecting the floors to ensure there were no problems or issues from the previous day’s work. Ruben and Omar were responsible for sanding our floors. The quality of their work was excellent especially regarding one portion of our dining room floor which was a bit slanted leading to the transition divider into our living room. The slant was barely noticeable after Omar completed sanding. The sanding took place on the first two days of the project. Part of the sanding process included the application of wood filler and further sanding. Joel applied one coat of varnish on the second and third day. On the fourth day, Joel was planning to apply the final coat of varnish; however, upon examining the kitchen/family room/dining room floors, determined the floors had not completely dried and found a few rough/uneven spots on the floor. He decided to postpone applying the final finish until the next day. On the fifth and final day of the project, Joel and his father put the finishing touches on the floors, i.e. identifying and filling in any areas with cracks, sanding, and applying the final coat of varnish. However, we subsequently noticed a few spots which had been missed. We contacted PH and Joel returned to our residence on Sunday afternoon and fixed those areas missed. Total time for the project was 7 days. Joel and his crew did an outstanding job. We are more than satisfied with the quality of work and price paid. Joel and his crew were very easy to work with and everyone had a pleasant personality and positive attitude. The end product was a high quality professional finished floor. If you used PH, you would be impressed with their hardwood floor knowledge, highly satisfied with their work and would be able to confidently refer PH to your family and friends.
We are a small company specializing in Industrial design and Fabrication. We offer fabrication services for any project, at any scale, out of metal and nonferrous metals, as well as some composites. We can handle design, prototype, and production runs of product in house or via recommended larger scale companies. We have a small staff of full and part time employees including 2 Practicing Engineers available on consult at any given time. From track race cars and off road chassis to custom arm..
Rightway Stone and Carpet Care specializes in all types of natural stone, carpet and upholstery cleaning for commercial and residential clients. We are a detailed and quality oriented company providing outstanding services to each and every customer. Our goal is to build long lasting relationships with all of our customers. We use only non-toxic cleaning agents in our process. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Rightway is a member of the Better Business Bureau, we are a 5-star rated compan..
"Ron, Is a courteous and thoughtful person. He is thorough, I really like the way he does business. Efficient. Ron was very instrumental last year and came to my rescue as a down pour seeped into my living room from the outside walls. It flooded my whole sunken living room. Ruin the rug, and I called Ron, who by the way was going on vacation with his family. Ron dropped what he was doing and came immediately to our rescue, he set-up his machines and must have pumped out 1,000 gallon of water. He then committed to tear-up all the old carpet, and we moved it outside so as to dispose of it later. I will never forget this. He is a life saver.
See all 2 highly rated companies in San JoseJoin Angi now
Find floor polishers in
- Santa Clara,
- Los Gatos,
- Monte Sereno,
- Mountain View,
- Los Altos Hills,
- Los Altos,
- East Palo Alto,
- Palo Alto,
- Boulder Creek,
- Portola Valley,
- La Honda,
- Ben Lomond,
- Menlo Park,
floor polishers in San Jose
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- KMC Cleaners & Restoring Services676 Bockman Road Suite A
SAN LORENZO, California 94580
- KMC Cleaners & Restoring Services
- M&M Mobile Car Wash and Detail4125 Dyer street #13
Union City, California 94587
- M&M Mobile Car Wash and Detail
- Peninsula Hardwood Floors, Inc595 TAYLOR WAY
San Carlos, California 94070
- Peninsula Hardwood Floors, Inc
- SANTA CRUZ METAL POLISHING2535 7TH AVE STE 6
Santa Cruz, California 95062
- SANTA CRUZ METAL POLISHING
- THE UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SPECIALISTS2916 McBryde Ave
Richmond, California 94804
- THE UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SPECIALISTS