Compare quotes from top phone companies
Get matched with top phone companies in Sacramento, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local phone companies.
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Sacramento
- Bill Sullivan Telephone and Data InstallationBill was terrific! He fixed in 20 minutes. Punctual, profession and reasonable. Would definitely hire again.
- Bill Sullivan Telephone and Data InstallationHe was prompt and checked the phone box to see if the problem inside or out. It turned out that it is outside, and AT&T will have to fix it and there would be not charge. My inside wires are fine, so there was nothing he could do. He charged me $40. for the visit, and answered my questions and even gave me a number to call to forward call from my landline to my cell
- Bill Sullivan Telephone and Data InstallationI called Bill on Saturday and he came out on Sunday and found the problem (loose wire in NID) in about 30 minutes. He was cheaper than the phone company would have been and guarantees his work for six months.
- Sonic.net IncI have been so happy with Sonic's service! They are incredibly responsive, with a tech-support person just a phone call away if there are problems or if I need help setting up. I like that they are a local northern California service (though growing--judiciously--all the time). I researched Sonic thoroughly before I signed up with them. They have very high satisfaction ratings, and their customer support gets some of the highest rankings in the country on Broadband Reports. I am especially pleased with the Fusion bundle. All domestic long-distance calls are free! And you know all those little and quot;extrasand quot; that ATand T likes to charge monthly fees for? Things like Caller ID, Call Waiting, conference calling, call forwarding, etc.? Those are all included in the basic monthly charge. Voice mail is also provided; my favorite feature is that my voice-mail messages are forwarded to me by email! I can listen to messages right from my email, wherever I happen to be. The DSL connection is fairly fast, considering how far I am from the nearest telephone central office (the physical length of the wires determines the speed of any DSL connection). Once in a while, the connection drops, but I attribute that to the poor wiring in my house, because usually just resetting the wireless modem has me up and running again. If it's something more than that, Sonic's tech support can unravel even the snarliest tangle, and get the connection going. If repairs to the outside lines are needed, they work with the ATand T techs to get it done. I bought a wireless modem (from Sonic) twice--once when I started with them in 2007, and once when I upgraded to the Fusion account a few months ago. They have recently begun renting modems to all new customers, so that the support people have better info about connections, and so that they can remotely upgrade the modem software (and firmware?). Sonic does offer technician installation for $75, but I just went with the DIY setup. It was very easy! I recommend Sonic.net to anyone looking to get away from the mass corporate approach of national broadband providers. If you want incredible support, transparency, communication, and technical expertise, Sonic's for you
- ItechOther companies couldn't fix it, but Mike did in about 15 minutes! He picked up my phone and knew that I had the wrong dial tone to make the fax machine work. He stayed an answered questions and checked things out. He did a good job.
- SurewestThey have excellent customer service. I can always reach someone by phone if I have a problem. They work with me to figure out different things with regard to bills and equipment.
- Bill Sullivan Telephone and Data InstallationEverything went great and at a very low cost. Especially when compared to the larger vendors who only wanted to sell us a system that was more than we needed.
- Bill Sullivan Telephone and Data InstallationWe called Bill today and he came at 3pm the same day to fix the problems. He found them, made the repairs and we were extremely pleased. The price he charges is more than fair. We would call him for any further problems and recommend him to all. Can you imagine what the local telephone company would have charged for this service??? How long we would be on hold just to make an appointment and how many weeks it would take them to get here??? Call Bill..
- Bill Sullivan Telephone and Data InstallationI called Mr. Sullivan to ask about fixing our phone line as it was dead. He suggested I test the line to see if the problem was located in the house or the line coming to the house. He told me how to test it. He gave me the ATT number to call if the problem was in the line coming to the house. He was very helpful and avoided me having to pay for a visit that didn't solve the problem
- SurewestThey have good internet service because of their fiber optic technology. I'm not satisfied because I think they're a little pricey.
Landline Phone Service in Sacramento
- Business Description:Full service electrical company, here to address all the electrical needs you may have.Recent Review:It was pretty good quality of work. I like the good quality, he didn't take too much time to do the work, and he was time efficient. He did a nice job.Juillermino V.
- Business Description:Free quotes. Very respectful. Good reviews and fair pricesRecent Review:It was great and I will recommend them. They were on time, clean, finished the job and they did a great work.Jon S.
- Business Description:We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your MilitaryRecent Review:He setup the phone in advance to speed the process and did little things that shows his dedication and commitment to taking care of the customer. He made up a cat 5 cable for us to hook the internet to the phone and he explained all the features. He also called back to make sure we didn’t run into any problems. I advise anyone who has poor cell phone service and your missing your customers calls get you a landline for pennies a day and no more customers lost. Thanks Tony Aldrich Aldrich AppliancAldrich A.
- Business Description:With 6 years of professional electrical experience, we are here to provide you with, quality and honest service. We work according to the national electricity codeRecent Review:Cesar Pacheco was great! Very efficient and gave us the results we wanted.Sarah H.
- Business Description:If smart technology doesn't make our lives easier, safer and happier...is it really that smart? The experts at Home Technology Pros can connect your home or place of business so your technology works together smoothly, smartly…and beautifully. Home Technology Pros specializes in the sale, installation, and service of home technology products. Whether you are starting from scratch, need a technology dust-off or a complete upgrade, our team is equipped with the latest solutions that will meet y..Recent Review:Excellent!!! If you are looking for a company who knows what they are doing, you found them! Everything from scheduling to the actual repair of our backyard Stereo system was Excellent!!!!Faaye A.
- Business Description:We Are Open 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week. No Job Is Ever Too Small Or Too Big For Us.
- Business Description:Refresh Computers has been servicing and selling computers and related equipment out of our Central Florida Super-Store since 2001. Both our computer business and our telephone business have the same motto -'Get the customer what they need or want at the least possible cost'. This has been a very successful way to run a business and we are proud to be here to help you. Our telephone Company, Refresh Telecom offers business-class cloud based telephone service nationwide using some of the best ..Recent Review:<p>When I phoned, the gentleman at Refresh understood my problem. He recommended that I bring it in and that they would look at it to determine exactly what needed to be repaired. The diagnostic was $25 (I believe) which I felt was very reasonable. I was told that if we wanted the repair to be completed, that charge would go towards the repair price. I took the computer in, they told me on the spot the approximate cost to repair it and approximate time to complete the repairs, and I left it with them. It took approximately 1 week to order the new casing and to have it installed. When the computer was returned to us, the final cost was exactly what I had been quoted and was completely repaired. </p> <p>I have previously used this company several times before to purchase cables, laptop batteries, etc., but this was my first time with a repair. They were very professional, the store is neat, and they have a wide range of products. I have also called them several times with questions and they have always been very helpful. The repair was completed locally so my laptop did not have to be shipped out to have the work completed. I will definitely use Refresh again for my computer needs.</p> <br /Lynn S.
- Business Description:Cozy Home Care in Carmichael California is an elderly assisted living board and care that provides 24/7 assistance with medications, doctor's appointment, activities, planned special ocassions
- Business Description:Electrical Solar Panel Remodeling - General Remodeling - Kitchen & BathroomRecent Review:Aaron, owner of Pi Electric & Solar, responded after my first contact with him, and in under 12 hours. He was at my house that afternoon, and we schedule the work based on my schedule - not his, which I appreciated. He was courteous and respectful, making sure at each point during the quoting process I understood the needs of my house. Aaron also wanted to match my vision, for the kitchen and bathroom remodel, and took meticulous notes to ensure we got what we wanted. The solar system is the perfect need for our home, and has completely erased served our energy needs. Thanks AaronCharlie M.
- Business Description:Libra Communications is a turn key operation we sell and install most telephone systems new or previously owned with all of the features including Voice mail etc: we are also an AT&T dealer for all your phone needs we also offer full warranty on all of our services, we have security cameras and intrusion equipment designed for each individual specifications Financing is available for your convenience. we have a very experienced and knowledgable crew over 29 years experience in this field
See all 5 highly rated companies in SacramentoJoin Angi now
Find phone companies in
phone companies in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Computer Support2375 Amber Falls Drive
- 24-7 Computer Support
- A+ Telecom & Data3120 Live Oak Blvd
Yuba City, California
- All Wired Electric LLC191 Sutley Cir
- Allcomm7156 Old Sacramento rd STE. B
- Answer United2015 W. Crosstown Pkwy
- AROUND THE CLOCK CALL CTR21540 Prairie St Unit E
- ASHBY COMMUNICATIONS10642 Industrial Ave Ste 120
- A+ Telecom & Data
- Bill Sullivan Telephone and Data Installation4800 Marconi Ave.
- Bill Sullivan Telephone and Data Installation
- CallPath Solutions1104 Corporate Way
- ComAudit Services5180 Grove St.
- COMCAST3890 TRUXEL RD
- Comcast1115 2nd St
- Comcast Davis330 G St
- Cozy Home Care in Carmichael Assisted Living5643 Clark Ave
- CallPath Solutions
- Diversitek2701 Del Paso Road 130-349
- eDecisions2443 FAIR OAKS BLVD PMB 361
- Home Technology Pros5170 Golden Foothill Pkwy #260
El Dorado Hills, California
- Home Technology Pros
- LIBRA COMMUNICATIONS5310 Spilman Ave
- LIBRA COMMUNICATIONS
- Meza Electric10476 Investment Cir
Rancho Cordova, California
- Meza Electric
- Ooma Inc525 Almanor Ave
- Ooma Inc
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
- Refresh Computers