Appraisal complaints in the real estate industry have skyrocketed in recent years, and homeowners who disagree with their appraisal are left with few options.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Philadelphia, PA
There are 1 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Philadelphia
- APPRAISAL ONE SOURCEI hired Appraisal One Source for a real estate appraisal for an upcoming Philadelphia BRT hearing. Ken was very professional and did a thorough job reviewing the property. He was able to quickly turn around and provide me with the report that I'll need for my tax assessment providing me plenty of information that I will be able to use. I recommend them
- Lipply Real Estatethey all went above and beyond....an amazing team.... Highly recommend working with them Faye Patterson Ciccotto
- Advantage Appraisal ServicesJohn was very professional. He arrived on-time and completed the work in a professional manner in the time frame that was discussed.
- Advantage Appraisal ServicesThe entire process went smoothly - no hitches. We did have a follow-up question (basement half baths apparently don't "count") and he responded quickly and on point.
- Advantage Appraisal ServicesJohn Flannery preformed the appraisal of my late father-in-laws house. We can't speak highly enough of John. We had been searching for awhile to have the house appraised, but had great difficultly finding someone to take the job. John was the 12th individual we had spoken to. Either they were booked up, not qualified, never bothered to call us back or worse; tried to make us feel like simpletons for wasting their time when they learned it wasn't a high priced job. After being on the phone with John for just a few minutes, put all our fears to rest. He was patient, kind and listened with great interest to our needs and concerns. He is very knowledgeable and refreshingly honest. We gained much needed clarity on issues no one had been able to help us with. John was on time, professional in very degree of his work, flexible, charming and possesses a genuine passion for the integrity of his work. So rare in any field today. We were blessed to come across him. We recommend him when ever we get the chance
- Advantage Appraisal ServicesThe appointment was scheduled for 8am on a weekday. John arrived early and started his assessment of the outside portion of property prior to my arrival, which I appreciated. The process took less than 30 minutes and the appraisal was emailed to me in less than a week.
- Advantage Appraisal ServicesI wanted to get a more accurate idea of the market value of my house when I put it up for sale. I saw this company listed on Angie's List and I also saw that he had received many high ratings before. I called and set up an appointment with John Flannery, the owner to come to my house when it was convenient for me. John was prompt in all respects, professional, and friendly
- Advantage Appraisal ServicesAwesome. He was very patient when we had to wait for someone to open the home, and I got the report in a few days.
- Advantage Appraisal ServicesJohn arrived at my home to conduct an appraisal, and he was early for our appointment. He was professional and respectful in all regards. His written report was timely and thorough. I was pleased with his service and would recommend this company.
- Advantage Appraisal ServicesI needed a house appraised because of a death in the family. John responded promptly to my request for an appointment. I made the request on a Friday and the appointment was for the following Monday. He arrived on time and performed the appraisal. He was polite and professional. The written appraisal (PDF file) was delivered at the time promised, and the price was very good based on my research and one other bid. I was pleased with the experience
Last update on March 16, 2021
Real Estate Appraisers in Philadelphia
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
Ready to sell your home, but not sure of its current market value? You’ll need a home appraisal. Learn how much a home appraisal costs to get started.
Selling your home during the winter can be more challenging than in warmer seasons, but follow these 10 key tips for listing, marketing, and staging your home during the winter months, and it might be off the market by spring.
Find property appraisers in
property appraisers in Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advantage Appraisal ServicesPO Box 980
Southampton, Pennsylvania 18966
- Advantage Appraisal Services
- Banner Realty ServicesP.O.Box 2482
Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania 19061
- Banner Realty Services
- DUFFY REAL ESTATE INC243 HAVERFORD AVE
Narberth, Pennsylvania 19072
- DUFFY REAL ESTATE INC
- mark garzoni construction329 juniper street
Warminster, Pennsylvania 18974
- mark garzoni construction
- Weichert Realtors581 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania 19422
- Weichert Realtors