Home staging means depersonalizing a house to make potential buyers visualize themselves in the space. Read on to learn more about how it works and why it’s so important.
Get matched with top home stagers in Oklahoma City, OK
There are 4 highly-rated local home stagers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Staging Reviews in Oklahoma City
- Rupp ResidentialThe Rupps were indispensable when I bought my new home! Rupp Residential has such a high level of professionalism and responsibility, even after closing. I could always count on the Rupps to answer my questions and address any concerns I had with patience and wisdom. Thanks to Rupp Residential for all your hard work
- Rupp ResidentialThe Rupps were incredible throughout the whole process. They would email us potential homes and gave us a great idea of what Oklahoma would be like. At every showing we requested, the Rupps were always prompt and flexible with my schedule. Carlene worked so well with the other realtor while we were negotiating the purchase price and Russ was involved and knowledgeable in working with our loan company to get everything I needed. Fabulous realtors and I highly recommend them
- Rupp ResidentialFrom the moment we started working with Rupp Residential we found them unerringly accommodating to our wants and needs during our search for a home. Since moving into Oklahoma from Kansas the Rupps were in continuous contact with us throughout the entire process. Even after we had moved into temporary accommodation while we waited on paperwork to finalize the closing, the Rupps were right beside us. You'll find them honest, trustworthy, hardworking, and with no doubt they're on your side through what can be a stressful time. Mere words alone can’t adequately convey how pleased we were with Rupp Residential - our door will always be open to them. Thank you Carlene and Russ - you are the BEST
- Rupp ResidentialThe Rupp Residential team is awesome! Carlene is a perfect blend of professionalism, competence, and social graces. Russ is a great listener, cares for what you are saying, and is always ready to answer your questions and accommodate your needs. This was my 4th home I have purchased and it was truly the easiest and best feeling I’ve experienced at closing
- Labeled Living, LLCI had the privilege to hire Minda with Labeled Living, LLC to help with my cluttered closets and kid spaces. She was punctual, professional, and worked very hard to help me sort through scattered toys, books, and clothing. We sold our home in 24 hours after listing it, and I truly feel Labeled Living had a huge part in that! I will be hiring her again for my next projects
- Paula JonesI have worked with Paula C. Jones as both seller’s agent and buyer’s agent in the Summer of 2010 when moving from NW Oklahoma City to Yukon and worked with her again just recently in 2012. She is the epitome of professional! She returns calls and schedules showings promptly, wish I could say the same for the other realtor. She eagerly assists with inspectors and closings. She uses all resources available when selling and stays on top of all listings for potential buyers. She is AWESOME at staging and de-cluttering when selling and also has a keen eye for detail and expertise in differentiating between minor and major repairs for sellers and buyers. She KNOWS what works to sell a home! As a buyer’s agent, she took the time to get to know my family and my family's needs. She would show us whatever house we wanted to see but strongly encouraged us to NOT buy bigger than we could afford. We found the home we wanted and she learned there were other offers on it. She suggested we write a personal note to the Sellers to explain why we wanted the house and since we had not yet sold our other house, she suggested we offer a "fluid" closing date. Her advice worked! They accepted our offer!! The sale and closing went off without a hitch!! She is always a JOY to work with. Very polite but honest and straight forward. Selling and buying can be so overwhelming but she helped us manage every aspect!!! In sum, SHE IS THE BEST!
- OKC DesignsVery professional and quick service. The consultation was very helpful in making decisions on what was most important for the job.
- This Staged Space!Mary was very professional and gave us great guidance on staging our home without making it stressful at all. She offers many levels of involvement in the staging process from recommendations to doing it all. In our case, she spend 1 1/2 days alone in our staging the entire house, packing up extra things, and making a few recommendations for added details. All in all it not only made our home look 100% better but by having it staged it made it much easier to get it ready each day to leave for work (and take two little ones to daycare) and have it ready to be shown. Mary's staging was a very worthwhile and I have already recommended her to others
Home Stagers in Oklahoma City
- Business Description:VIRTUAL INTERIOR / STAGE DESIGN/ VIRTUAL MEETING Servicing New York, NY and Miami, FL areas! This is for a CUSTOM Virtual Floor/ Plan-3D Design, specifically made for you. It can be any room you choose literally from scratch, any space you want to redesign. We also offer Tiny House Design. Contact us if you are looking to buy costum made bricks, we have a large selection!!! PLEASE READ OUR SERVICES OFFERED FOR FULL DETAILS!!!Recent Review:Ecolecuá offers a unique collaborative approach with her clients. On our project, she struck the perfect balance; she listened to our ideas and feedback but very much maintained her role as the creative expert, making us feel comfortable the entire time. I would absolutely recommend Ecolecuá with no hesitation. With all she has done, she is going to find the right approach for just about any client. Aileen Dominguez Dentist, Boston, MassachusettAileen D.
- Business Description:Hi, I'm Minda with Labeled lIving, LLC. I started this company with a passion for organizing, a love of community, and a problem solving attitude. I am thrilled to pass this service onto you! I guarantee I will bring smiles, systems, and solutions to your space. By choosing to organize your space you will be bringing balance and order into your home. You will see how your new transformed space now gives you time, space, and order that you didn't have beforeRecent Review:Minda totally reworked my pantry to a fully functional, visually appealing, and tidy space! I never knew how much space I had until Minda reworked it entirely! She did everything from shopping for containers, measurements, design, clean out, etc.! I will definitely have her back for my closets and garage in the near future. If you are on the fence, HIRE HER! You will NOT regret itCarly F.
- Business Description:Welcome to our page, to our team, to our family. Welcome to Rupp Residential. We offer our clients a true full-service boutique real estate organization, focused on creating a uniquely successful and low stress home buying or selling experience. Designed around what you truly need to find your perfect home, investment property, or buyer; we're ready for any challenge you might have for us. Every client and property has a story we strive to understand and cater to. Our team of highly experienc..Recent Review:From the moment we started working with Rupp Residential we found them unerringly accommodating to our wants and needs during our search for a home. Since moving into Oklahoma from Kansas the Rupps were in continuous contact with us throughout the entire process. Even after we had moved into temporary accommodation while we waited on paperwork to finalize the closing, the Rupps were right beside us. You'll find them honest, trustworthy, hardworking, and with no doubt they're on your side through what can be a stressful time. Mere words alone can’t adequately convey how pleased we were with Rupp Residential - our door will always be open to them. Thank you Carlene and Russ - you are the BESTMason G.
- Business Description:Residential/Business Organizing - Get Organized! began serving clients in 2007 and has been featured in D Magazine, on Good Morning Texas, Good Day Fox, CBS DFW, and NBC 11, and offers in-store workshops for IKEA Dallas throughout the year. We are fully insured and cleared to work through background checks. We are the largest organizing company in the DFW and Tyler, Texas area with a team of 25 organizers and staff to meet a wide range of client needs. We are now open in the Oklahoma City, OK..Recent Review:Kami was amazing. She had a second organizer with us the first day and it helped so much. We finished 95% of the closet the first day. The second day was just the two of us and we finished the closet, it looks pretty, and got a huge chunk done in the bedroom. With her help I purged 40 bags of giveaway and 6 bags of trash. We are going to finish the bedroom in SoomMarsha B.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:I had a really hard time deciding on a plan to finish a 550 sq ft room in my basement. When Angie's list offered a deal to try Arcbazar, I bought it. Although a little intimidating at first because it was such a strange concept, I was very pleased with the results and would recommend it to anyone contemplating hiring an architect. <br /> You send in your floor plan, timeline and desires and they "launch" it to designers around the globe. You can offer any amount you want as a award. Designers submit their designs (I got about 15) and you pick your top 3. You can even invite friends and family to help you decide. Those 3 share your award. <br /> I asked for only floor plans because my award was lower than any architect I contacted, but got many submissions with 3D pictures of rooms from several views! I was able to picture what the finished project would look like. <br /> I didn't find one design that appealed to me by itself but the submissions enabled me to combine ideas into a floor plan that I liked. <br /> <br /Janice W.
- Business Description:Welcome to Red Dirt Woodshop. Creating handcrafted/custom reclaimed natural wood signs & rustic decor. Accent pieces for any home, office or outdoor patio. Bring your home to life one piece of wood decor at a time
- Business Description:ELEGANT/LUXURIOUS & LIVABLE ARCHITECTURE +INTERIOR DESIGN LET TD DESIGN / TEEL DAGGS DESIGN MAKE YOUR SPACE MAGAZINE WORTHY!! CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, HOUZZ, DECORPAD, GOOGLE +, AND PINTEREST!!!
- Business Description:Becky Marple is the owner and Professional Organizer for Bee Neat. Clients can purchase one single session lasting 75 minutes to tackle a small project and work one on one with a professional organizer to see if it is right for them or can choose a variety of packages to include 4 hours (minimum package) up to 40 hours or more. Clients can pay cash, credit/debit card or by check. Save $5.00 per hour when a package of 12 hours are purchased. Save $10 per hour when 20 hours are purchased
- Business Description:We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always s..
- Business Description:Real Estate Home Staging and Interior HOme Re-StylingRecent Review:Mary was very professional and gave us great guidance on staging our home without making it stressful at all. She offers many levels of involvement in the staging process from recommendations to doing it all. In our case, she spend 1 1/2 days alone in our staging the entire house, packing up extra things, and making a few recommendations for added details. All in all it not only made our home look 100% better but by having it staged it made it much easier to get it ready each day to leave for work (and take two little ones to daycare) and have it ready to be shown. Mary's staging was a very worthwhile and I have already recommended her to othersElisa D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home stager articles
You’ve decided to sell. Now it's time to prep your house for the big day. Before listing, check out our tried-and-true home improvement tips to get top dollar for your sale.
Home staging is a real estate technique that shows buyers the house’s best features and helps them envision living there. It's essential in the selling process. If your home selling budget is tight, you’ll need tips to maximize your home’s appeal.
Find home stagers in
home stagers in Oklahoma City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Emily Frosaker-Kyle - Emily OKC Real Estate10 N Lee Ave 10 N. Lee Ave #104
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
- Emily Frosaker-Kyle - Emily OKC Real Estate
- Hart Home Selling Team/KW Elite5629 N Classen Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118
- Hart Home Selling Team/KW Elite
- Jane of All Trades11551 E Maguire Rd
Noble, Oklahoma 73068
- Jane of All Trades
- L. Harper Designs, LLC10636 Timber Oak Drive
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73151
- Labeled Living, LLC1002 East Dr
Edmond, Oklahoma 73034
- Lifesquire1630 N. Blackwelder Ave #4
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73106
- Liz LarrieuPO Box 1031
Skiatook, Oklahoma 74070
- Lone Rider Properties, LLC120 NW 44th St
Lawton, Oklahoma 73505
- L. Harper Designs, LLC
- Organize Hero
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
- Organize Hero
- Your Life Simpler LLC4120 Annalane Dr
Norman, Oklahoma 73072
- Your Life Simpler LLC