Home staging is a real estate technique that shows buyers the house’s best features and helps them envision living there. It's essential in the selling process. If your home selling budget is tight, you’ll need tips to maximize your home’s appeal.
Get matched with top home stagers in New Orleans, LA
There are 5 highly-rated local home stagers.
Recent Home Staging Reviews in New Orleans
- The Occasional WifeIt was a pleasure working with the owner, Kay, and her entire team. They are real professionals in every respect. Moving can be traumatic but Kay was reassuring and calming throughout the whole process. I give them top ratings.
- Brazilian House Cleaning LLCAmazing. Ladies did great job. House looked sparkling clean and the dog smell is gone. They even staged the house for the open house for very minimal charge. I’ll definately recommend them.
- Nola Clutter BustersIt was amazing. Tami called to schedule us and called the day before to confirm. She was very punctual and very professional. Her cheerfulness and positive attitude made it very easy for us to make the decisions that had stymied us before: how to rearrange some of our spaces....what could stay and what needed to go. We ended up not needing to get rid of very much except some boxes earmarked for donations. She even took the donation boxes and delivered them for us. Everything else, she showed us how we had plenty of room and made it easy to rearrange the space. I'm thrilled. She worked very hard, even moving furniture from one room to another to reconfigure some space. I'm actually hiring Clutter Busters again to help us with a more extensive project. We say A+ across the board!
- Nola Clutter BustersOverall, we haven't finished, since we have changed directions midstream, from home organizing to home staging.
- Nola Clutter BustersI cannot quite explain, nor can I exaggerate the extent to which Tammy has helped me. She has changed my house, my organization, my space and and my mindset. She took a space that was beyond cluttered, which I had been hopelessly and cluelessly looking at for 4 years, and turned it into a home...right before Mardi Gras. On Muses Thursday. 2 blocks from the parade route. Seriously. She was amazing. Never pushy and never judgy, she swept in perfectly ontime and went righ to work with me, changing my space and freeing me from the baggage of crud I had mindlessly held on to for years. And when she left, she even emailed me a list of things to do to make it even better. I can't begin to express the difference this has made in my life and my mindset, my comfortability in my own house, and my general outlook on the world. An organized house really is the difference between feeling in control and out of conttrol of your life, as well as wanting people to come over as opposed to being scared they might stop by. That's a huge thing, living on a parade route. I had two very cluttered rooms and a kitchen that needed help, as well as a rental space to which I could funnel spare furniture. And I needed help staging my rental for pictures to rent it out online . Tammy came in, moved the whole house around, and created really cool spaces out of things I would not have imagined. She even taught me how to properly stage the rental so it looked hospitable and appealing. It was kindof amazing. And now I'm earning money!!! Tammy is wonderful. If you're skeptical, don't be. If you're dubious, there's no reason. This woman knows her stuff, and she's more than excited to help you to a better life with less mess - and to allow you to free yourself from the crao that burdens your daily life. Do not hesitate. If you need her, cal her. She'll change your life
- Nola Clutter BustersTami is amazing. An incredible amount of organizing was done in the time allotted. I highly recommend her (2 of my friends have already used her services). She was punctual, energetic, helpful, and has a great attitude.
- Nola Clutter BustersShe came over here with plans to get started today at ten a.m. We were supposed to spend at least 4 hours as a starting point. I'm on a mobility scooter and had to use the restroom right before she came, unfortunately. I had my daughter answer the door when she arrived. My daughter helps me, so she couldn't wait with her and asked her to have a seat. I needed her assistance. When we finished in the restroom (about 5-10 minutes) we came to the living room and no one was here. I waited a few minutes because I thought maybe she stepped outside to take a call or something. I eventually went outside to find no one. Tami had left. I called, no answer. I texted, no response. Finally she responded staying she left to get on with her day, after waiting a "reasonable" amount of time. What 5 minutes?! She didn't say anything when she walked out. She didn't answer my calls. So rude! I'm very disappointed! She left and said absolutely NOTHING. Everything I do is a process, so I'm sorry I wasn't only 2 minutes in the bathroom. I had high hopes in getting my home organized and was ready to get started. She was still getting paid to start at 10. I guess 10:10 was pushing it. Unbelievably rigid
Home Stagers in New Orleans
- Business Description:With over 10 years of experience I take great pride in what I do. I specialize in recurring home and office cleaning! I custom clean for each one my clients to better fit their needs. I am detailed and you will notice this from the very first cleaning. Trust worthy and Dependable. #spotless is our reputation# I have references if you were to need themRecent Review:Carissa and her crew have always done an excellent job cleaning my house. Been with her for almost 2 years. Very dependable and trustworthy. Would highly recommend.Kristie S.
- Business Description:Organize your home, office, projects, events, everyday life. Our employees all sign confidentiality agreements. Additional address - 4306 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115.Recent Review:It was a pleasure working with the owner, Kay, and her entire team. They are real professionals in every respect. Moving can be traumatic but Kay was reassuring and calming throughout the whole process. I give them top ratingslinda g.
- Business Description:At Abba Movers, we guarantee an efficient and stress-free moving experience where the customer comes first and your satisfaction is our highest priority. With over 20 years of professional experience in the moving industry and thousands of satisfied customers, we pride ourselves on being the safest and most affordable moving company around. We pad every piece of furniture and secure it inside of our truck to ensure the safety of your items. All of our movers are professionals and skilled in t..Recent Review:The team moving us was personable, professional and efficient. A very smooth move. I would definitely recommendMary J.
- Business Description:Matyas Landscape and Design was created in 2006 by local Kenner resident Sean Matyas. ML&D prides itself on customer service and quality of communication. Employing no more than 5 employees, interested customers will feel comfortable and at ease with our great staffRecent Review:When we first were looking for a landscaping company, we were going with Matyas Lanscape because of Sean’s design and professionalism. Unfortunately we met last minute with Big Easy Landscaping who wooed us with more product for the same price and we mistakenly went with that company. Lesson learned and 5 months later we contacted Sean to see if he could still do the work. He met with us right away, still had our plans and started the next week. If it were not for the hurricane Barry, he would have been done in a week and we had a huge lot and lots of excavation to do. The property was also left nicely with no scattered trash from workers. The design and plants he chose were beautiful and our house is more beautiful with the landscaping. He welcomes ideas and suggestions and doesn’t try to up-sell ideas and items. He also installed irrigation and lighting and helped us with drainage issues. Sean was on site every day supervising and working to ensure a great outcome. We went from a terrible situation to a wonderful situation in less than two weeks. Highly recommend Matyas LandscapeRoeland v.
- Business Description:Brazilian House Cleaning are a family owned business with over 15 years of experience. There are usually two of us at a time but if needed we can get more hands on the job. We work hard to offer the best job to our clients . Please have a look at our reviews and give us a call . You will be pleased to do business with us .Recent Review:Brazilian house cleaning did an amazing job! I swear my house looks brand new. They touched every surface and took extra care with everything they cleaned. Their attention to detail was evident in their work. It was so awesome coming home and the house smelling and looking so wonderful.Kimberly G.
- Business Description:Whether you are moving across the country or around the world, AD Movers is the relocation specialist ready to meet your corporate relocation needs. As a full-service relocation consultant, we strive to give you the most competitive prices available, as well as provide you with a custom-tailored, detailed, relocation planRecent Review:The guys were very polite and worked really fast, but efficient. They got everything done in about 3 hours and staged all of my furniture even if I requested something be relocated. Would hire again.Kerri F.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We offer free pickup and on-demand delivery. Our friendly Closetbox associates pick up items at your doorstep, store them in our climate controlled, video monitored facility, and can deliver any item back to your doorstep whenever you need it. Self storage without leaving your home
- Business Description:We're a family-owned and operated business always have been always will be. We've made cleaning of every variety from residences to commercial sites our life's work. Give us a call today and see what a difference we can make for you
- Business Description:Nola Clutter Busters is a full service Professional Organizing Company, with over 15 years of experience. Affordably and convieniently we help you free up your time and your money for more important matters. Together we enter into a partnership in which we both take an active role in changing and re-shaping your home or office. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgBUqQRHnE
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home stager articles
With a bit of creativity, the right furniture, and some helpful accessories, your studio apartment or small house can feel much larger than it actually is. Get the most out of your small space with these smart, interior designer-inspired tips.
How much does it cost to stage a house? If you're ready to put your home on the market, having it staged is one way to make it stand out from others in your neighborhood. Learn what it'll cost for professional staging and read FAQs about the process.
Find home stagers in
- Belle Chasse
- Bridge City
- River Ridge
- Saint Bernard
home stagers in New Orleans
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brazilian House Cleaning LLC3421 Green Acres Road
- Brazilian House Cleaning LLC
- Decorist38 Keyes Ave.
San Francisco, California
- Matyas Landscape and Design LLC433 Felix St.
- Matyas Landscape and Design LLC
- The Occasional Wife8106 Earhart
New Orleans, Louisiana
- The Occasional Wife