Glass block projects can be complicated. Do you know how much it costs? Learn the prices and the factors that shape cost to get the best deal possible!
Get matched with top glass block installers in New Orleans, LA
There are 0 highly-rated local glass block installers.
Recent Glass Block Reviews in New Orleans
- Lemi-Duit Property MaintenanceMy building is at the rear of my property, in an urban environment. Twos sides of the building abut my neighbor's property and face their backyards, making it necessary to be on their property to work on mine. Not only did Lemi Duit do an excellent job, but Sam Gill, its owner, went way above and beyond the call of duty to complete the job. When one of my neighbors refused to allow Sam onto his property to paint that side of my building, which was the only way he could access the building, Sam hung from a tree and spray painted that side -- never stepping foot on the man's property!! The job he did was excellent. Additionally, I have another "testy" neighbor who is notorious for not allowing contractors on her property to access other property-owner's jobs. Sam went out of his way to develop a professional, courteous rapport with this person -- which was necessary for him to install my air conditioners and stained glass window, as well as install the siding and stucco on the rear of the building.
- Akron Glass BlockIt was awesome. They came in at substantially less than the other contractor. He showed up on time, he was clean, he was courteous, and he did exactly WHAT he said he would WHEN he said he would do it. I'm now going to use him for all the rest of my windows.
- Lamp Design + BuildThe company was very knowledgable about new IBC Construction Codes and FEMA Flood rules, zones and elevation requirements. They finished the job on time and within budget and they were very helpful during the process in dealing with lenders, permits and vendors. One thing that is very important to me is that the jobsite was kept cleaned up, there was a minimal amount of debris left at the site and the workers were required to clean up after themselves each day. I would highly recommend Lamp Properties for new construction, rennovation and repair
Glass Block Installers in New Orleans
- Business Description:At Terrell Construction we try to set our selves apart from the competition by always providing quality work at a fair price. I have not yet had a complaint of the quality or craftsmanship of work performed by my company. My number one goal is to never have an unhappy customer due to things that are in my control. I do believe that there is no such thing as a 100% perfect job, but I strive to be as perfect as possible. If you look hard enough you can find a flaw in anything. We cover a v..Recent Review:No work was performed <br />Bryan D.
- Business Description:Operating since 1987
- Business Description:We are a small construction firm in New Orleans. We currently have three employees. We prefer not to subcontract except for plumbing, electrical and AC. Our billing procedures are explained up front and understandable. Please talk to us if your require help or advice financing your projectRecent Review:This was a livingsocial or Groupon deal ( I frankly cannot recall exactly). I think it was a half price deal for one or two hours of handyman service. It was a little bit difficult getting time set up to do the work. Everyone was professional. We also got a very complete estimate on some carpentry involving another project. <br /Jon Colby T.
- Business Description:Custom Works Unlimited is just as it's name implies, custom work. We provide unparalleled quality on every job we are tasked with. We also provide reasonable pricing to go along with our Superior work.We are licensed and insured. If you have a remodel, cabinet work, or any other project you would like done, then please call for a free estimate
- Business Description:Locally owned company with over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Lemi-Duit is a team of experienced and highly skilled tradesmen and artisans. Each member of the team contributes a unique expertise to the whole. While we are still small enough to be personal and give individual attention to our clients, we offer the advantages of a larger company as a result of the diversity of our team. We feel that our old fashioned American dream of the small town contractor doing business with friends and neighbors sets us apart from the crowd. All of our work is ov..Recent Review:I think that Sam Gil of Lemi Duit is an honest and reliable person. I had heard many bad reviews about this company before I hired them, but to be fair, they were the only people who showed up to bid my project. I was nervous throughout the process but Sam answered all my questions and after a little staffing wobble in the beginning, was always on time and worked diligently to get the work done by my deadline. Which it was. The pricing was very economical and the porch is safe and watertight. I have recommended them to other people in my neighborhood, and if anyone has any questions or wants photos of the work done on my property, I would be happy to provide any information. <br /Erika H.
- Business Description:We are the only company to offer a complete solar solutions (Solar Thermal A/C, Solar Water Heater, Solar PV Panels, Solar Attic Fan, Solar Canopy and Power Plants).Recent Review:Dear Angie's List, Plz see letter below we sent to Roger Timoteo (CEO of Solar Vista). We have now been w/out a/c for two weeks. Upstairs unit still frozen up (since 5-23-15). Downstairs unit runs continuously even though setting is on automatic and is costly to keep on. My mother is bed bound, on continuous 02, and on Hospice. It's been very difficult on her. They were supposed to repair 6-1-15 but Roger ordered his guys not to come. After calling and reminding them we're under warranty he stated someone will be out on 6-8-15. During the winter we used our fireplaces and plug in heaters as our energy bills were more costly than w/our previous units. This has been a nightmare for us from day 1. Thank you for hearing us out. Dear Mr. Timoteo, May this letter serve notice to you and Solar Vista of your attempt to defraud us as consumers. Please see the facts below. June 2014: We met with your representative, Denise regarding your product. She told us we would receive a refund from our federal tax return for $9,600 to apply to the $32,000 you were charging us to install solar powered heating and air. We relayed to her we were self employed and we wouldn't qualify for the refund, but she insisted we would. I conferred with our tax accountant and she confirmed we would not qualify so we informed Denise we could not afford your product. Denise called back 2 days later and stated that you and Solar Vista would pay the $9,600 if our tax returns did not. We were impressed by the offer and decided to have the panels and units installed. I had to request several times a written letter stating that we would be reimbursed. During installation we encountered several problems. Solar Vista improperly wired our hot water heater three times and promptly flooded our porch (and heater closet) three times. We were without hot water too many days and times to count. There was no offer of compensation. Also, during installation, the a/c unit installed upstairs quit running several times. A worker was sent each time and put a "bandaid fix" on it. The last time it broke a man named Tony was honest with us and stated the control panel was fried because of improper wiring by your employees, which presented a serious fire hazard. Our house is a 110 year old wooden structure. Our electric bill for that month was over $500. No compensation was offered. When the downstairs unit was installed the workers bumped our satellite dish and we were without television for the day. There is a problem with the serial numbers not matching the paperwork. Our upstairs unit is a Fridgidaire and our downstairs unit is unmarked. You stated they should both be unmarked but my girlfriend who also employed Solar Vista has two Trane units plainly marked. We were informed that our energy bills would be cut in half, but they have been consistently higher since installation. Our February 2015 bill was over $700. Our tax accountant stated that your paper work was not properly filled out. The SRCC report is missing and the state will not refund our $12,500 until they receive it. Please see below recorded information as it occurred. 2-5-15 Initial call to Denise at Solar Vista regarding high energy bills. Leo came out on 2-20-15. Said Entergy has been reading meters incorrectly. Leo stated that Solar Vista was having the same problem with several other customers. Told us to call Entergy to let them know we had solar power and said he would get back to us. Called Entergy-all they could do was send us meter reading info. 2-26-15 Called Leo back for update-no answer, no voice mail. 2-26-15 Called Mike Sims (manager) for update, left recorded message. 2-26-15 Brandon called (on Mike's phone) and said Mike was out sick. Brandon was unaware of situation and said he would call in morning. 2-27-15 Brandon called back and told my husband, Will, we need more insulation, (at our cost), check cracks in windows and a few other things, then said he would come to check w/thermal instrument and put voltage meter on units. We told him our other units did a much better job and we hadn't done anything different since the prior year. No one called back. 3-19-15, Will called Solar Vista and left message w/Danielle for Roger Timoteo (CEO) to call back. No call by 3-23-15 so Will called back again. Roger Timoteo returned call. Offered compensation for electric bills if warranted. Roger Timoteo stated he'd call back the next day to set appointment to meet with us at our house. 3-24-15 Danielle called back and set appt. for 3-27-15 w/Mr. Tomateo. 3-27-15 Mr. Timoteo came to our residence with a helper to check units and panels. He asked us if we were the ones who wanted the solar panels where they're placed on our roof. We told him no, that they were the professionals. He was cordial and apologized for our troubles and bills and said one of the solar panels needed to be relocated. He stated he had to evaluate his findings and get back to us on how he would proceed with repairs within a week. We showed him the letter he wrote and signed regarding the payment of $9,600. He said he would have to check w/his office to see if they had a copy. Mr. Timoteo shook our hands and assured us he would repair whatever necessary, no matter what the cost. 4-8-15 Have not heard from Mr. Timoteo. Will called and Danielle said he was out of town for the week. 4-13-15 Will called for Mr. Timoteo and was told he was out of office for the day. 4-15-15 Called again-Mr. Timoteo's in a meeting. 4-17-15 Called again-Mr. Timoteo is in a meeting w/company's president. Danielle said he would call back this evening or first thing Monday. 4-21-15 Called again. Mr. Timoteo was in a meeting-Danielle would give him message. 4-23-15 Called again-Mr. Timoteo was in a meeting. As of date of this letter we have received no calls from Solar Vista since March 27, 2015. We are in the process of trying to gather the funds (that Solar Vista promised to reimburse) to pay Green Sky Loan Services (contracted by Solar Vista) before they begin charging us 18% interest by July 2015. We feel at this time that Solar Vista has fraudulently acquired $32,000 from us via written and oral misrepresentation as well as unqualified labor and inadequate products. We are requesting, Mr. Timoteo, that you honor your word and refund our $9,600 immediately. We would like for Solar Vista to resolve the above matter completely and in a timely manner. We would like to see our energy bills cut in half, and if not, please refund our money. E-mails to follow regarding promissory letter and Entergy bills. We have sent a cc to our attorney, Larry Centola but will refrain (for one week) in sending to the others listed in hopes of you resolving the above matter. We understand you will be speaking with Mr. Centola on Tuesday May 19 at 2 p.m. Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Will Sapia cc: Larry J. Centola, Attorney at Law, National Council of Jewish Women/Fox 8 Defenders, Angie's List, Better Business BureaMarla C.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:With over 15 years of industry experience, Good Guy's Glass possesses all the knowledge needed to provide our customers with the highest quality in glass and mirror repair. We offer our services to homeowners and businesses alike that need new glass creations or repairs on their windows or mirrors. Our outstanding workmanship and competitive pricing will make your glass experience a great one. Contact our glass shop today for the installation and repair of all your automotive, commercial and ..
- Business Description:LAMP Design+Build, specializes in Additions, Renovations, Carports, Garages, Outdoor Kitchens and Cabanas, Conventional Sunrooms, Patio Additions, Aluminum Patio Covers, Enclosures, and Screen Rooms. We serve commercial and residential customers on the Northshore, Southshore and surrounding areas. Family owned and operated for 15 years, we are dedicated to providing superior customer service, using material of the highest quality at affordable prices. Our mission has always been to provide pr..Recent Review:The company was very knowledgable about new IBC Construction Codes and FEMA Flood rules, zones and elevation requirements. They finished the job on time and within budget and they were very helpful during the process in dealing with lenders, permits and vendors. One thing that is very important to me is that the jobsite was kept cleaned up, there was a minimal amount of debris left at the site and the workers were required to clean up after themselves each day. I would highly recommend Lamp Properties for new construction, rennovation and repair. <br /Toni B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful glass block installer articles
Hedayat Mukhtarzada, owner of Art Connection Oriental Rugs in Falls Church, Virginia, opened an oriental rug repair business after immigrating from Afghanistan.
Glass blocks provide an inexpensive, innovative solution for those wanting to build a curved shower or partition wall.
Find glass block installers in
- Belle Chasse
- Bridge City
- River Ridge
- Saint Bernard
glass block installers in New Orleans
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- custom works unlimited15192 highway 22
- custom works unlimited
- Terrell Construction1302 Waverly Drive 1302
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
- Terrell Construction
- Vista Solar Contractors LLC1268 Destrehan Avenue
- Vista Solar Contractors LLC