Compare quotes from top phone companies
Get matched with top phone companies in Nashville, TN
There are 6 highly-rated local phone companies.
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Nashville
- AT&TOur bundled Uverse, Internet and Landline service was out for 3 weeks for the last billing period, and 1 week for the prior one. We called every day of the 3 weeks to get an exterior tech & no one came. Finally, the guy came and fixed one of 2 wires which was wired wrong in a big box a mile away. He said that with the area outages, AT&T doesn't send someone to our house (like they used to). When each area outage would get fixed, when we'd call in, they'd say it was fixed. No, it's not! This happened repeatedly. So no one ever checked OUR wiring, as they assumed when some nearby area's outage was fixed, then ours was fixed. NO-O-O. We spent over 22.5 hours on the phone about it. In the last week of our outage, the reps said right off the bat to call them when it is back on & that they would credit us for it. So we called today for the credits; same horrid runaround, 4 reps total; 2 incomprehensible Hispanics played games, asking questions over and over; one "couldn't find our account"; "can't do anything"; "needs approval", but doesn't go to get it; staving off doing anything about it; giving the silent treatment - wouldn't answer questions; & hanging on the landline, wouldn't talk. So while on the line with the silent treatment "Doris", I called AT&T on my cell, got this great English speaking guy. Said he knows about this, he's been through it; it took 40 more minutes to process all of the credits while I waited. "Doris" was still on the landline, saying something now & then - like "needs approval"; "you can't get much", so I'd ask, "Are you getting the approval?". I never got a yes or no. She hung on & Johnathan got me the credits. Her deal must've been to waste all afternoon on the phone. Because that's what many of them do. I don't believe that they record the calls because Doris (can that be a Hispanic's name?) clearly was dragging out her hourly pay until you go crazy with this circular conversation, knowing that if you hang up, you have to start all over again with somebody who should not have this job
- VERIZON WIRELESSWe love their phone and internet service. We've used them for 12 years. We just signed up for their home phone service. They are courteous and dependable. The service is dependable. Their prices are comparable. They provide wireless home phone service for only $20 and we don't think you can beat that
- TDSHe came out and explained what the problem is. It's something that's similar to everybody's service I guess. What made us go with TDS was because they were a little cheaper and their billing was more consistent than other providers. With the other service provider each month the bill would just keep skylarking and in the end their service people couldn't find out why I had to pay that amount. One month I was paying $120 and the following month I paid $200. We might not get all the channels that we would normally want with TDS. The price is pretty consistent for what we signed up. The price varies if we use the phone service for information
- Comcast Sterling HeightsInstallation was done on time and had problems for weeks afterwards. I have 5 televisions and 3 of the five took weeks for Comcast to finally fix but the central home DVR still only works on 2 of the 5 televisions. Continuous calls for technical service took days and hours to try and resolve any problems. Often after being on hold for 30 minutes the line would disconnect and no return call to me. I have been waiting since February 12, 2014 for a credit in the amount of over $200.00 for Xfinity Home Security which I have never had and each time I'm told by representative that the credit has to be approved by the Xfinity Home Department which they have no control over, however I am expected to pay my entire bill each month. As of my most recent bill they continue to bill me for Xfinity Home. I would think that if they haven't been able to issue the credit they could at lest quit billing me for a service that was never installed at our home. I am at the point that I think the only resolution is to cancel Comcast and either go with Direct TV and AT&T. I would never recommend Comcast unless somehow they empower their call center representatives with at least the ability to remove a service from a customers profile and a call center representative supervisor empowered to issue a credit since they must in this day in age be able to determine what services they have installed at a customer location. I am tired of calling Comcast call center for help and being on hold usually for up to 30 minutes only to have a representative answer my call, collect information from me and say I need to put you on hold and check your account and then be on hold for another 20 to 30 minutes only to have my call disconnected. I have asked them if we get disconnected please call me back and am told they can only receive calls can't make outgoing calls. In addition I have asked them to send my a ticket number of our call and again told they have no ability to send emails only take calls. SOMETHING IS DRASTICALLY WRONG WITH THIS SYSTEM. I am 70 years old, and spent over 40 years working with computers and interfacing with customers. I can honestly say Comcast is the worst cable provider I have ever dealt with
Landline Phone Service in Nashville
- Business Description:The Moss Family began its business in 1989 and we have had satisfied customers ever since. We serve throughout the Greater Nashville Area and we specialize in residential, commercial, and industrial installation and repair work. Our highly experienced staff are experts in all aspects of electrical wiring and installation. Whether you’re a commercial builder who needs new installation or a homeowner who needs electrical repair, Moss Electric has the expertise and professionalism to ensure ev..Recent Review:So I'm normally a do it yourself kind of guy, but I have found myself busier than normal lately. With the cold weather coming in soon I decided to bring my hot tub out of hibernation. As luck would have it I was having trouble getting power to the hottub. I checked all the simple/common problems to no avail. I finally broke down and called the professionals because I simply didnt have time to figure it out myself. Moss electric was able to come get it checked out and fixed in just a few daysAndrew B.
- Business Description:We are a full service electrical company. We offer residential and commercial services. Some things we offer are power for pools or hot tubs, panel change outs, remodels, new construction, led upgrades, fan installs, corrective wiring.Recent Review:They were good and on time even if they located a bit far, they were prompt, their communication is really good, flexible and they are meeting my needs and the job. It was worth it.Shelby P.
- Business Description:We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your MilitaryRecent Review:He setup the phone in advance to speed the process and did little things that shows his dedication and commitment to taking care of the customer. He made up a cat 5 cable for us to hook the internet to the phone and he explained all the features. He also called back to make sure we didn’t run into any problems. I advise anyone who has poor cell phone service and your missing your customers calls get you a landline for pennies a day and no more customers lost. Thanks Tony Aldrich Aldrich AppliancAldrich A.
- Business Description:Tennessee State Electrical contractor with 30 years of electrical experience. We provide superior quality installations for residential, commercial and industrial new structures and remodels. Other services including low voltage application, special occasion lighting and sign installation. What we are really good at, Cost effective project bidding with superior quality and on-time delivery SMART Home and Business Technology with Wi-Fi controlled systems from a tablet, Smart Phone or computer ..Recent Review:Did a fantastic and professional job installing my security system. Excellent communication. Would hire again!Howard B.
- Business Description:Growing up as a child in New Orleans, Louisiana, helping the community was a part of life. I’ve been in the construction industry for over 15 years and I love every part of it! Electrical work is my passion! I use to love wiring up hospitals and buildings with my uncle as a teenager, knowing one day I could have my own company! I would love to take care of all of your electrical needs! I offer fair prices, quality work, and honesty not often found these days. Give me a call for your free esti..Recent Review:They've done a lot of work in the past and it's always a great job.Hayse G.
- Business Description:We service residential and retail! From repairs to improvements no job is too small. We are a local family owned company with over 15yrs experience. Satisfaction guaranteed!Recent Review:It was pretty good. They have a good customer service. The work they did was good. They were very professional.Dustin G.
- Business Description:Since the beginning, Ooma has been committed to transforming the landscape of phone services. We took into account everything that was wrong with home and business phone services today (too pricey, limited features, inflexible) and made it our mission to reinvent it. At the center of our efforts we created (Ooma Telo) and (Ooma Office) our highly sophisticated computer that when connected to Ooma’s cloud-based smart platform delivers extremely high quality phone calls, advanced features, and..Recent Review:Very well consisting time lapse as their headquarters are in California.BettyAnn A.
- Business Description:DataTel Network Services is a network systems company operating on the commitment of Service With Integrity. DTNS data networking company provides the necessary manpower and experience. To help customers reach their main goal of having a reliable data connection to the rest of the business world .while keeping their expenses low
- Business Description:We specailize (for residential) telephone lines and jacks, cable tv lines and outlets, network cabling and installation, VOIP/Voice over IP installation, computer repair/service and wireless network installation, (for business) voice/data cabling, business phone systems, network installation (for home and business) and data circuits, We have three employess's, all work is done in-house. We have been in business since 2003. Cost is determined by the jobRecent Review:Last Friday, I called Shayne after finding his name in Angie's list. He was very prompt in replying and scheduling an appointment. We had been surviving for months with only one phone line, because Verizon had not been able to find the problem inside our home. Shayne quickly and systematically moved through the 4 floors of our large home, and found where the problem was. After a bit more than two hours he found the short circuit, repaired it , and went through the house reconnecting each extension. And he charged a reasonable price for the very good work. He was very pleasant and professional, clearly knew what he was doing (which was not the case with Verizon) and was clear in communicating what the issue was. We strongly recommend him and would use him again. In fact we asked him to come back to help us clear all the old telephone lines that have accumulated in an old house over the years. He immediately sent a budget and has already returned and completed the job.  Michael J W.
- Business Description:SMALL BUSINESS. NO JOB TOO SMALL. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. HONEST, RELIABLE SERVICE. WE GARANTEE OUR WORK. REASONABLE PRICING. NO SEPARATE TRIP CHARGE.Recent Review:Bailey's Electric was on time and did a good job. They came over right away to do the services and fixed everything to my satisfaction. I would refer them to others.CHERYL K.
See all 6 highly rated companies in NashvilleJoin Angi now
Find phone companies in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
phone companies in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- bits and bytes1890 N Bass Dr
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- bits and bytes
- DataTEL Network Services2770 Smith Springs Road
- DataTEL Network Services
- Hicks Elite Solutions8231 Rossi Rd
- Hicks Elite Solutions
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- NumberGarage.com4322 Harding Pike, STE 417
- Ooma Inc525 Almanor Ave
- Ooma Inc
- Protech Electrical2386 Armstrong Valley Rd
- Protech Electrical
- Smith & Son General Maintenance 1301 Elliston St
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Smith & Son General Maintenance