The cost of installing a TV antenna is worth it if you want to watch free, over-the-air local and national TV channels. Costs vary depending on the antenna type, location, and whether you need to hire a professional for installation.
Get matched with top tv antenna repair companies in Louisville, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local tv antenna repair companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Antenna Repair Reviews in Louisville
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Cloud Nine Solutions did an excellent job! We had clear communication ever through every step of the process. In running coaxial cable, routing can sometimes be an issue. The technician (Eric) consulted with me on everything. They did a professional job! I am very happy with the results and I would recommend Cloud Nine Solutions to anyone! NOTE: A competitor in Louisville wanted double the price for the same work
- Antenna ManIt worked out great. They did a wonderful job putting it in and they fought tooth and nail to get it taken care of. The project wasn't easy for them but they got it done. I will highly recommend.
- Automated Living LLCWe decided to "cut the cord". We had a smart TV, a Blue Ray, a DVD player I wanted to keep to play music and a receiver which channeled surround sound to two rooms. After a lot of research we bought an indoor antenna and a Roku box. I knew we didn't want to attempt to put everything together ourselves so I found Automated Living on Angie's List and called them. Jason went over my options telling me what I would get with an indoor vs outdoor antenna in my location. He didn't try to upsell me, just explained everything clearly in plain English. The indoor antenna only gives us about 8 channels (our back garden is a hill which cuts the reception dramatically) but that's fine since I use Hulu Plus to catch up on the shows I want to see in my own time. They hooked everything up so that I had a menu to choose which device I wanted to use. Now all our electronics are finally user friendly ( I don't need to have a cheat sheet and use 3 remotes to play a bloody DVD!) Everything is logical and intuitive. The charge was $150 for the set up and it only took them an hour to get it all done. Best money I ever spent! Can't recommend them highly enough
- Automated Living LLCJason came out the day of a very nasty storm that rolled through Louisville around 4am, and one in which I had to wake the family and take them to the basement for safety. I honestly expected Jason to call and cancel our 10am appointment to have an HDTV Antenna installed on the roof of our house. Instead, Jason showed up 20 minutes earlier than normal, and finished the job in less than an hour and 15 minutes. He was professional in appearance and mannerism (he wore blue shoe covers so not to track mud throughout our home, which was a big plus for me). He installed the antenna on our roof in a timely manner, and then came into our house and made sure that both of our HDTVs were auto turned and receiving all of the local channels. We actually picked up 34 channels, 5 more than antennaweb.org indicated that we should receive! I was very impressed overall with Jason's professionalism and work ethic. I would not hesitate to call his company again to utilize his services in the future! Also, he is one of only a handful of people in Louisville who have a signal meter to us in installing an HD antenna on a roof. If you need an antenna installed, this is your guy
Tv Antenna Service in Louisville
- Business Description:MAK Electrical Contracting specializes in electrical and communications. We do home remodeling, new construction, residential, commercial and industrial. We offer reliable and professional contractors and guarantee professional finished project. Now servicing Lexington Ky region
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical, Plumbing, Appliances & General Handyman Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Would definitely use Cloud Nine again. Worked our job into their schedule on short notice and did a fantastic job. Eric went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied with the job before leaving.Gretchen R.
- Business Description:Yates Electric is a full service electrical contractor, We have 2 full time employees that just so happen to be the owners, We are 100% smoke and drug free. We have been in business since 1992 and in the industry for over 30 years... We Now Recycle Compac Flouresent and 4 foot TubesRecent Review:Thank you to Mark and Denise for helping get our house to closing. My husband and I recently sold our home of 17 years. The inspection found a couple of electrical issues that needed to be corrected. Due to Covid the repairs could not be completed prior to closing. Having know Mark and Denise for over 30 years I knew for certain that I could trust them to allow us to pay for the corrections in full prior to the repairs being completed. How many contractors can you trust to perform the repairs AFTER being paid in full in advance? Not many, but Yates Electric is one of those companies that can be trusted. We paid Yates Electric by check. Mark provided us with a receipt to provide to the buyers. One week after closing Mark made the repairs to the complete satisfaction of the buyers. Yates Electric is honest and trustworthy. They do the job right the first time. I highly recommend Yates ElectricTracy W.
- Business Description:OnGuard is a full-service electronic security integrator covering Hoosiers across central Indiana with its HQ in Indianapolis. In addition to homes, we protect commercial, apartments, and industrial facilities. "Professionally protecting YOUR precious people & property" is our purpose. The founder and owner, Kirk Booher, is a 3rd generation 'Booher' in the alarm business who began working for his Father in 1983. OnGuard was established in 2010. It is a faith-based business. The company has ..Recent Review:They were prompt they, were thorough they, did a good job with the installation. They're very good about getting back to me when I was having technical support. I just was shopping around it was a good price.Maurice S.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:<p>The laptop is not running any faster, which was the point. I have no idea what they actually did.</p> <p>My biggest concern is that they are supposed to be a local provider near Buffalo, NY, including a little map that showed them within a mile of my home, but when I called to set up an appointment, turns out they're in Atlanta, GA. No beef about the work, like I said, I have no way of knowing what was actually done. Don't know if I'd do it again or recommend them to anyone.</p> <br /Kathleen P.
- Business Description:Automated Living provides superior electronic, automation, and integration services for all of our customer’s residential, commercial, and marine needs and desires. From simple home television installations, to installing complex pro audio/video/lighting systems for houses of worship; our knowledgeable and experienced professionals will work hard to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied. Automated Living proudly serves the Kentucky and Southern Indiana regions. However, our speci..Recent Review:Later in the day, the system stopped working in the basement and on the deck. Jason came back and spent another hour or two trying to correct it, even getting on the phone with BOSE. It was finally determined that it wouldn't work because the BOSE equipment was bad. We sent it back and are waiting for the replacement to come back and then we'll call Jason back to complete the job. We have since incurred another problem and we will have him fix that as well. <br /> A very bright young man and very professional. <br /Carol P.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:Two Hello Tech employees spent three sessions between them on my laptop and deleted 30 plus files. The laptop is better, but not totally fixed. Past experience indicated the drive needs to be wiped clean and reloaded. I understand Hello Tech does not provide this serviceDerek H.
- Business Description:My company, Max Video Systems, is committed to top notch customer service. We will make sure your home security cameras, automation and home theater are installed properly, and train you on operation. We do not use subcontractors, which means we take pride in our work. Our prices are very competitive. Show us a competitors estimate, and I am confident we can give you a lower price while still providing you with a high quality installation. Call or email us for a free in home consultation and..Recent Review:I called Eric about installing my 8-camera home surveillance system. Eric held true to his quote. <br /> It took 2 guys 8 hours on a cold snowy day, both guys doing the install were very courteous and respectful of our home. We enjoyed Max Video Systems' work so much we are hiring them again to setup our home theater room. <br /> We recommend Eric and Max Video Systems to all of our friends. <br /Nate D.
- Business Description:Handyman repair service, including demo and construction.
- Business Description:stewart enterprises is a multi talented operation offering many different services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tv antenna service articles
Tired of dealing with the cable company? Many people now use digital antennas for local programming, and online streaming services for other entertainment.
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
tv antenna repair companies in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- Alpha Geek5431 Count Fleet Dr
Louisville, Kentucky 40272
- Antenna Man7412 Preston Hwy
Louisville, Kentucky 40219
- Audio Video Innovation, LLC206 Old Harrods Creek Rd unit 3
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
- Automated Living LLC1739 W Market Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40203
- Alexander Technical Resources
- Handyman2215 Crums Ln
Louisville, Kentucky 40216
- IFT Services4510 Westpord Woods Ln # 103
Louisville, Kentucky 40245
- IFT Services
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
Louisville, Kentucky 40241
- Lake Forest Living
- OnGuard Security Solutions6330 E 75th St Suite 120
Indianapolis, Indiana 46250
- OnGuard Security Solutions
- Peacock Technologies2018 Corydon Pike
New Albany, Indiana 47150
- Peacock Technologies
- STEWART ELECTRONIC REPAIR SHOP101 S WALNUT ST
La Grange, Kentucky 40031
- STEWART ELECTRONIC REPAIR SHOP
- YATES ELECTRIC INC9404 OLD BARDSTOWN RD
Louisville, Kentucky 40291
- YATES ELECTRIC INC