How do you pick the best leather furniture? Genuine leather and faux leather options offer different perks for price, durability, and comfort. Here's a guide to choosing good leather when decorating your home.
Compare quotes from top leather repair shops
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Fort Worth, TX
There are 4 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Fort Worth
- Precision Leather RestorationLarry was wonderful to work with from the start. Told me about himself and his company. Was helpful with finding someone to also re-stuff all 4 pieces as well. He showed up at my house on time to examine my furniture, gave me a quote on the spot for the refinishing and even emailed the upholstery people while at my home. Helped in getting the furniture picked up and delivered back to me once it was completed. All work was done within two week time period. Larry came back to my house upon delivery of furniture with conditioning cream and explained how to take care of the leather. My furniture had never had anything done to it and I was blown away when it was delivered. Looked like it did when i first bought it. I was super excited and would recommend Precision Leather restoration to anyone needing leather repair and finishing. Highly satisfied
- Precision Leather RestorationAbsolute perfection. The chair was restored to its original color which was way beyond our expectation. Larry was very responsive and communicative; the job was 10 days start to finish and the price was reasonable. The pick up and delivery when off without a hitch. We highly recommend them for leather restoration and will definitely return should the need arise. Very, very pleased!!! Cecilia and Garrett Boon
- Precision Leather RestorationI have used this service as far back as 6 years and am always pleased. He continues to be the best in leather care.
- Precision Leather RestorationI have leather furniture that is 15 years old. It was worn, dry, had some tears, but Larry made it look new again! Thank you for your attentiveness and fantastic customer service!
- Precision Leather RestorationI had an expensive, navy blue, leather "dream" couch that I purchased in 1996. Being a bachelor until 2018 I thought the natural decline of it's look and functionality just added character UNTIL I got married in September 2018. My beautiful new wife, who loves to decorate, thought otherwise about the worn down areas that were no longer navy blue, the discolored splotches from cat barf and the dilapidated, saggy cushions could NOT be classified as "shabby chic." Since the couch was so expensive and so sentimental to me she contacted Larry Klein of Precision Leather Restoration and he assured us he could make it look like new. Impossible, we thought! Well, were we wrong, Larry fully reconditioned the leather and also recommended another company, Andrew's Refinishing, to replace all the cushion padding. It was a double win for me. Not only does the couch look BETTER THAN NEW, because it has such an amazing luster to it now that I don't think was there when I bought it BUT more importantly, my wife is "over the moon" with it and now her single favorite piece of furniture. There is most likely very few, highly skilled, true craftsmen in the world today but Larry is just that. His work is stunning and he takes such great pride in all he does. He is a complete "straight shooter" and if he tells you something you can trust his judgment and decisions. I rarely write reviews BUT Larry deserves all the accolades possible! Great price and world class, seemingly impossible results
- Precision Leather RestorationThe quality of work and customer service received from Larry of Precision Leather Restoration was second to none. He does amazing work. I thought I was a perfectionist ... but Larry out does me! I called Precision Leather, which was one of several firms I found via an Internet search, after several other local firms who were highly rated didn’t seem interested in the project. My wife had several very nice pieces of leather furniture at least 20 years old. They consisted of two couches, two chairs, a love seat and two ottomans. Dogs she once had chewed the undersides of several of the cushions and the top underside of couches or chairs where the cushions sit. In several places the leather looked aged and needed to be restored. One of the cushions needed to have a section cut out and a new piece sewn in and replaced. All the cushions required new foam and reshaping because after 20 plus years of use they had lost their shape. All the leather needed to be restored, moisturized, polished, etc. I contacted Leather Restorations and two hours later Larry arrived at our home and inspected the furniture. “Not a problem,” said Larry. “This is excellent, top grain, black leather from Italy.” He immediately called an associate, who also arrived the same day and took all the cushions (bottoms and backs!) to professionally re-foam, re-stuff, and re-shape. To complicate things, my wife and I are moving into a new home. “Not a problem,” said Larry. He immediately called other associates and arranged to pick up all the furniture, take it to his shop to do all the leather restoration work, and then deliver the finished pieces to our new home two weeks later. Larry was there every step of the way, kept me informed regularly via text messages on progress, and educated us on the history of leather. When my wife told him where she bought the furniture 20 plus years ago, he was able to even share the history of where it was manufactured! There is no doubt he “IS” the Dallas Expert when it comes to leather. Not only does each piece of our leather furniture look brand new after Larry performed his magic, the entire cost of the project was less than the cost to purchase one top quality leather chair. I don’t often write reviews. In this instance, it was most certainly warranted. I highly endorse and recommend Larry and Precision Leather Restoration
- Upholstery FixHe came on a downpour raining day and did an amazing job. My couch looks like new! I would highly recommend to everyone. The work quality is exceptional!
- Upholstery FixSteve responded to my text immediately, gave me an assessment over the phone of the pictures I'd provided, came to the house the following afternoon, and worked 3 hours to recondition my leather furniture. Result was beautiful, price so reasonable, and his expertise was invaluable on proper care to increase the longevity of my furniture. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing leather restoration. Thank you Steve
- Upholstery FixExcellent. Steve is highly knowledgeable and has his clients at the center of his business. I was extremely pleased with his work and comfortable with his being in my home.
- Upholstery FixI called the day after Thanksgiving to check to see if they were open, Steve called me back immediately and had just finished a job in Grapevine so he said he could swing by and check out my requests... he was here within 15 minutes! The job I had was outside his area of expertise, but he recommended another company that he said could handle my request. He also gave us some excellent advice on the selection and care of leather! Very knowledgeable, prompt and courteous
Leather Repair Specialist in Fort Worth
- Business Description:I do mobile repairs and the cost of interior parts has gone thru the roof and fixing the existing parts can make a lot of sense. I started repairing auto upholstery in DFW over 35 years ago. I know what works and what doesn't work. If you go to my website FixMyLeather.com, you'll find good advice as to when repair and maintenance will work to your advantage. Check out the before and after picturesRecent Review:Job went great!! Loved the work. Very Professional. Finished in a timely manner. Would for sure use him again.Sammye O.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Freedom Upholstery is a full-service, Commercial and Residential Upholstery Shop. Whether you need an old Couch recovered or you're in the market for Custom made, Leather Chaps or Saddle Bags, We will help you achieve the look you want, On time and within budget! We work closely with our customers & designers to ensure quality workmanship and attention to detail. Our experience and creativity combined with our commitment to treat our customers with honesty, integrity and fairness have led..Recent Review:David took good care of my family heirloom sofa and recovered it so beautifully.Carol B.
- Business Description:Division 27 is a Handyman business specializing in rough and finish woodworking projects servicing the DFW area. If you have a long list of little chores or an unfinished project. It is our ability to handle every one of your tasks. Because we handle all types of handyman and carpentry projects, from playground assembly projects to building or repairing, pressure washing, and staining your deck, patio cover, or fence. We also do door installations, closet build-outs, or shelf installation,..Recent Review:Cary did a wonderful job. He was communicative before and during the install, polite, and easy to work with (as was his son who was his helper). We will absolutely work with him again!Sally M.
- Business Description:Precision Leather Restoration offers on site leather, vinyl, and plastic repair services for furniture, vehicles, and aircraft for both residential and commercial customers. Our expertise provides our customers with the opportunity to restore their leather instead of having to replace furniture, auto seats, or seating in aircraft. We service Dallas - Fort Worth and surrounding areas. Our goal is providing you with the proper care knowledge that is the key to realizing the value in your pu..Recent Review:Turned out perfect AND finished within 4 days. I recommend to everyone.Michele C.
- Business Description:For more than 40 years, we have been restoring Leather and Wood furniture to like new...We offer Residential and Commercial On~site furniture repair services.Recent Review:The only reason that I’m giving a two star instead of a one star is because they did repair work on my other furniture at my house and most of it turned out pretty well, except for the dresser touch up was the wrong color. They also refunded me for the “damaged repair work” that they did to my chairs. After having Mark Jr. come out to my house to work on my furniture that had small damages from a cross country move, I asked in an email ahead of time for an estimate if he could strengthen the arms of my dining room chairs that became slightly loose and wiggly after our move. He came out and worked on my pieces of furniture that needed repair and started to work on one of my vintage 1976 Thomasville armchairs. He started drilling into the wood from underneath and found out that it was going to be a more involved project than expected, plus he wanted to get back to his workshop because he had spent a few hours trying to fix my furniture and had delays because someone had used orange colored stain that was all over the inside of his toolbox. I trusted him and said he could take the dining armchair and the other matching dining armchair because it also had a slightly loose arm. When he came back with his nephew two weeks later to finish the touch up work on my furniture and to drop off the dining room arm chairs, I noticed that something about them looked different. At first, I thought that they had shaved off underneath the arms because the arms looks thinner to me. I thought that because the arms were positioned slightly different. I also did notice right after they left that the back of the seat on one of the chairs did not lineup with the leg of the chair and that there was a gap exposing the joints where it should have been closed. When I investigated underneath the seats of the chairs, I noticed that there was braces that were put back in crooked, there were tongue and groove that were broken out, a screw that will not lineup now because they put a wood brace back in incorrectly and now I cannot use the fourth screw in the bottom of the chair to secure the seat. There was also glue that was dried and dripping on different parts of the chair. My one chair now sets crooked and wobbles on the floor when it never used to. If I would’ve known that they would have to disassemble my chairs and take them apart to strengthen the arms and then put them back together incorrectly and break out the bottom underneath seats at certain points and change the braces, I would’ve never agreed to let them take the chairs to the workshop to strengthen the arms! I was perfectly willing to give the shop a chance to correct their mistakes and let both Marks work on the chairs again, but when Mark Sr. came to my house, he didn’t explain to me how he was going to fix the chairs, he told me that he needed to let his employees that were inexperienced practice on customers’ furniture to learn, and that he referred to them as, “It’s just stuff!” after he showed me that he had a hard time walking on his legs and ‘that’s something to worry about!?’ Plus, he was trying to hurry up and take them and put them in his car and say that he was putting me first!? I didn’t want be put first, I just wanted the chairs to be done correctly. That was a big worry for me that he acted that way. Who lets amateurs work on vintage 1976 Thomasville furniture from North Carolina that’s now no longer in business!? This shop even had advertised on their website that they worked with Thomasville! Yet, whoever they had in the shop work on my pecan and burlewood vintage chairs treated it like it was cheap particleboard stuff, like the kind you order from Amazon and would assemble yourself!? I also didn’t like how Mark Jr. raised his voice at me at your workshop that, “I didn’t look under the chairs for 15 years!!” I never said that! I told him that my mom bought the set new in the 1970’s and that it was a Thomasville. He’s the one who told me on his first visit to my house that Thomasville went out of business. So, he was certainly aware that it was a Thomasville set and not some cheap set that anybody can buy anywhere. He should’ve told me that he was going to have to take the chairs completely apart to secure the arms. If he would have been forthright and told me that he would have to disassemble them to make them tighter, I would’ve not had him take the chairs. I would not have had them worked on at all. So, beware!!! They’ll treat your vintage, family heirloom, pecan and burlewood furniture like it’s just, as Mark Sr said, “stuff!” And they will let inexperienced workers “practice” on your irreplaceable heirloom furniture!! Oh, and by the way, if I were to buy these two chairs, the only two that I can find on the Internet are both going for $470 a piece! So, I would have to spend close to $1000 just to replace these two chairs if that’s my only recourse because they did so much damage to one of the chairsJennifer S.
- Business Description:Serving Leather Repair, Vinyl and Plastic Restorations in Lewisville Texas, Flower Mound Texas, Carrollton Texas, Grapevine Texas, Southlake Texas, Farmers Branch Texas, Coppell Texas, Northwest Dallas Texas. Fibrenew DFW (Dallas) specializes in the restoration of leather and plastics, servicing five major markets Aviation, Automotive, Commercial, Marine, and Residential. We repair rips, fades, stains, holes and cracks on leather, plastics, vinyl, fabric and upholstery. Professional restora..
- Business Description:KEYP Construction is an insured contracting company. We are a small firm with outstanding employees that strive to be the best in the industry. We specialize in interior flooring. We take pride in the quality of our services. Our interior flooring includes but is not limited to materials such as vinyl, engineered wood, and tile. Unfortunately, we do not offer hardwood floors as part of our service.
- Business Description:Don't trust your most valuable asset to just anyone. Serving the Allen, Frisco, McKinney and surrounding communities, from top to bottom, inside or out, with professional home improvements and repairs done right
- Business Description:At Messina's Shoe & Boot Repair you can get your boots or shoes resoled or reheeled, your leather goods treated and refinished or dyed, your leather bags and luggage serviced, rips repaired and get orthopedic shoes. Family owned
See all 4 highly rated companies in Fort WorthJoin Angi now
Find leather repair shops in
leather repair shops in Fort Worth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Abc Chem-Dry1325 Whitlock Ln 311
- A-Abc Chem-Dry
- Bill's Upholstery & Glass Shop Inc300 E Divison St
- Bill's Upholstery & Glass Shop Inc
- ekoserve Carpet-Rug Cleaning Services5142 Lauren Ln
- ekoserve Carpet-Rug Cleaning Services
- Gordo Fix
Ft. Worth, Texas
- Gordo Fix
- Horizon Auto Center5335 Horizon Rd
- Horizon Auto Center
- IMAGE CLEANERS3920 MCDERMOTT RD
- IMAGE CLEANERS
- Paul&Rubio - Custom Exotic Leather GoodsP.O. Box 1562
Lake Dallas, Texas
- Polished Image Auto Spa llc1412 Stone Canyon way
- Precision Leather Restoration4432 Shadow Glen
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS2973 Harbor Blvd 180
Costa Mesa, California
- Pro-Fix7994 CR 438
- Protouch Restorations1501 Hall Johnson Rd. # 1202
- Paul&Rubio - Custom Exotic Leather Goods
- Quinntastic Dog TrainingPo Box 1482
Lake Dallas, Texas
- Quinntastic Dog Training
- Rpm Paint & Body Works4504 Maxey Road
- Rpm Paint & Body Works
- Upholstery Fix729 Grapevine Hwy # 363
- Upholstery Fix
- VIP Detail502 Asbury Park
- VIP Detail
- Wm Brown Holster Co10867 N Legend Trl
- Wm Brown Holster Co