You can minimize heat loss and give your home an efficiency boost by replacing old windows with replacement windows that exceed Energy Star specifications.
Get matched with top window film companies in Dallas, TX
There are 5 highly-rated local window film companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Security Film Reviews in Dallas
- Aloha Tint SpotThe job was done in a timely manner. Ben was professional and quick. The job came out perfect I now have privacy in my bath room without using curtains in my window. Thank you Ben for the great work.
- Heat BustersThey were prompt, professional, and very nice folks. They did a very good job and I would use them again and I highly recommend them. Jesus De Leon
- AmeriTint“On a scale of 1 to 5, I'm a '6-Star' reviewer. Kurt did such excellent job for us the first time that we didn’t even think of shopping around for someone else on the second job we needed done. His work ethic is par-excellent. He is very customer oriented, personable, conscientious, thorough, and detail oriented. For example: When one of the windows had been replaced by another contractor, the wood trim around the window outdoors needed to be touched up with paint after being slightly damaged by the installation. The window installer said he “doesn’t do paint, he only installs windows”. (Translation: “If you want it done, do it yourself or pay a paint contractor $65 to do a 5-minute job”. Yeah, right! - think I’d ever hire him to do anything for me again with that sorry attitude, or ever recommend him to anyone?) When Kurt saw that, he not only painted that trim, he also saw where I had caulked a 5-foot crack at the corner of the house a month earlier, but I hadn’t painted over it yet. He asked me if he could paint that too while he was at it, which he did even though he’s a window film installer, not a painter. That’s Customer Service - above and beyond the ‘call of duty’! Next, as he was driving away after he finished his job (window film application), he suddenly stopped, backed up, came back up to the house, and said he wanted to check one more time to make sure one corner of the opaque window film finally stuck permanently to the window. You talk about being conscience and detailed oriented – wow! I also completely agree with the 5-Star Reviews of the other reviewers, Dave, Jeff, and Jay.
- AmeriTintWe had a positive experience with AmeriTint, and we recommend them highly. When I first called AmeriTint, I spoke with Beth, who was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. She set up an appointment with Mark Wallach, who came to our home a few days later to give us a free estimate. Mark thoroughly explained all of the products and services provided by AmeriTint that would be appropriate for our home. Mark's recommendations suited our tastes, needs, and budget perfectly. Two of our windows needed to be replaced, and AmeriTint handled the window replacement also. The person who came to our home to install the window film was Eric, and he did an excellent job. Eric is a pleasant young man who got along so well with our dog that she followed him around the house while he did his work. From start to finish, all of the folks with AmeriTint were pleasant and professional. We give them our highest recommendation
- AmeriTintMark, the owner, was terrific. He was on time, gave us a good bid, told us exactly what would happen and that is just what did happen. The intallers were professional, experienced and did a great install. They even took their shoes off at the door without being asked. Mark was flexible in terms of payment and in terms of scheduling. I was pleasantly surprised that he could also provide glass replacement. In the future, I intend to call Mark for any glass or tinting needs
- AmeriTintMark Wallach was very responsive and informative. His quote was very timely and he scheduled the work within 10 days despite the fact that we live at the outer edge of their service area. Kurt Howell (the owner) installed our window film and did an "outstanding" job. He was extremely knowledgeable insuring that the film met our needs PLUS was not too reflective looking from the outside. His installation was impeccable and very professional, and his cleanup after the job was like he was never there. VERY PROFESSIONAL
- AmeriTintIt is wonderful. I can feel the difference immediately, my living room is so much cooler. The secretary was very easy to work with in setting up the appointment. The owner didn't respond to my emails as quickly as I would have liked, so I just called the office and the secretary took care of everything. The installation was perfect
- AmeriTintSpent a week or two earlier this summer/spring discussing the scope of work and specifically what types of glass and coatings were needed. I was particular about the need for a second low e-coating on the interior of the glass and for security film in some locations (protection from storm/high winds). Ultimately went with cardinal glass for the supplier. Cardinal has a very informative online catalog where you can see how much energy savings each coating will save you per sq foot of glass under certain conditions (summer/winter, conductive vs radiative losses). The south wall of our house is basically all glass with minimal direct solar exposure so I am mainly concerned about the insulation properties of the glass in winter, over decreasing solar gain. The two coatings and security film added a couple thousand dollars to the quote (about ~$100 per window) but given the energy savings I thought it was worth the extra cost. It took a few weeks to fabricate the glass and then the team came in to install the glass. Sliders went in the first week followed by the picture glass the next week (just one or two days were needed for each phase). There were the usual hiccups with any construction project (some of the pieces were slightly off spec or the coatings were inverted and had to be re-built). These issues were communicated to me in a timely manner and the fixes required an additional install day but were otherwise transparent. This project was completed on time and on budget and the quality of the work was excellent. Kurt and his team were very professional and our experience was basically as turn key as it gets. Although I do not have any delusions about a window project of this size paying for its self while we still own the house I must say that the house is now much colder this summer and it looks great. It has gotten to the point that the wife asked that we increase the thermostat 3 degrees because she was too cold! Depending on who you read this could equate to a 10% or more electrical savings
- SeverIt was amazing. They were on time, very professional, and affordable. The educated us thoroughly on the products. They were so good I paid for them to install similar for one of my employees at her house.
- GHS Interactive Security, LLCWell actually they did I have seen such bad grains about them written. They came out here and put in a new system. I like what they were offering as oppose to my little guy that charged $20 a month not that they were bad it just that I like the things GHS was doing with a little more advanced. I was going on 4 years ago I believe. They called and said we are just going to give you a complimentary come in a look at everything to make sure everything is functioning. No cost involved. I will tell you why I am pissed but I know this goes with everybody else. They get you in here. You don't read the fine print and you are stuck for 3 years. And it is not just the 3 years. If I had not called them a month before and say I want to find someone else then you can't cancel. That's what pissed me off. I full filled my end of the bargain. I paid you $58 or whatever it is for the last 3 years. I think I did my job. That's why I said it was funny because it is coming up on my Outlook. It is time to start looking for new security people. So far I am not even sure I want to leave but it still pissed me off. I don't think I can find anyone else to replace them
Last update on April 6, 2022
Security Window Installers in Dallas
Explore our Solution Center for helpful security window installer articles
Swapping out old windows with a new design can bring in more sunlight and fresh air while making your life simpler. Learn if sliding windows are right for you.
If even your best window-cleaning efforts still leave smudges behind, there’s a better solution. Find out our nine best tips for a perfect streak-free shine.
Find window film companies in
window film companies in Dallas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Abaca Glass & Mirror2804 Balch Springs Rd
Balch Springs, Texas 75180
- Affordable handyman service's911 Chestnut St
Commerce, Texas 75428
- All Seasons Window Tint6515 Smithfield Rd Ste C
North Richland Hills, Texas 76182
- All Star Glass and Mirror180 Industrial Blvd Ste A
Mckinney, Texas 75069
- Aloha Tint Spot2422 Sir Guy Dr
Grand Prairie, Texas 75050
- American Solar ScreensPO Box 820283
North Richland Hills, Texas 76182
- AmeriTint106 Mapleleaf Lane
Coppell, Texas 75019
- Architectural Glass Solutions3249 Horizons Dr.
Little Elm, Texas 75068
- Abaca Glass & Mirror
- B&B Window Cleaning and Tinting406 Quail Creek Cr.
Pottsboro, Texas 75076
- B&B Window Cleaning and Tinting
- Crimsafe Security and Storm Screens16000 Canary Ave
La Mirada, California 90638
- Crimsafe Security and Storm Screens
- Dale's Professional Window and Glass1450 Halsey Way 114
Carrollton, Texas 75007
- Dale's Professional Window and Glass
- Enterprise Security Solutions of Texas, Inc.PO Box 50389
Denton, Texas 76205
- Enterprise Security Solutions of Texas, Inc.
- Hawk Security Services14500 Trinity Blvd Ste 100
Fort Worth, Texas 76155
- Hawk Security Services
- Livewatch Security620 Davis St.
Evanston, Illinois 60201
- Livewatch Security
- RENT-A-MAN DFW Home Improvements & Handyman Co.901 W. Spring Creek Pkwy.
Plano, Texas 75023
- RENT-A-MAN DFW Home Improvements & Handyman Co.
- Vantage Pointe Construction5751 Kroger Drive Suite 232
Keller, Texas 76244
- Vantage Pointe Construction
- Z-TINT & ALARMS INC3030 E. Pioneer Pkwy 102
Arlington, Texas 76010
- Z-TINT & ALARMS INC