Just Better Home Services

Founded 2017 •

At Just Better Home Services, we care about your family as though it was our own. Your overall satisfaction is our number one goal! Meeting new people every day, solving their problems and the look on their faces when we've saved the day is the result we strive for! Call Just Better Home Services for all your home repair needs!...

Delmarva Aire, Inc.

Delmarva Aire, Inc.

At Delmarva Aire, Inc. our mission is to always provide quality service at an affordable price. The success of our company begins with the best in class service we provide to our customers. No matter the job, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority! We provide expert heat & AC repair. Give us a call or check out our website for more information.

Offers by Delmarva Aire, Inc. on Angi

02/15/2021

Great. Jon is an experienced plumber who goes out of his way to explain the details of the work to the homeowner, which markedly increased my confidence . He clearly knows what he is doing and enjoys his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of leak detector, other work

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

10/17/2019

Just Home's Scottie Martz solved one of my most pressing problems. The system was up Ian running in hours and runs great. I would recommend Just Home to anyone looking to get a complex job done quickly at a fair and honest price. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mitsubishi Mini split installation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/08/2019

I love this company. They came up with a creative way to save me money. They were fast, efficient and gave me a great price. A very good value for the money. Excellent customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an air conditioner installed

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/08/2019

I love these guys! Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC/heating unit replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/21/2019

Absolutely satisfied with these guys. Professional, fast and affordable service is what I got. I'm not using anyone else from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump replacement

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning, Cooling Services, AC Installation, AC Repair, Central AC, Duct Work, Duct Repair, Furnaces, Gas Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Heating Repair, Indoor Air Quality, Drain Cleaning, Garbage Disposals, Gas Lines, Toilet Repair, Toilet Replacement, Water Heaters, Water Line Replacement, Water Testing, Water Treatment, Well Pumps, Pressure Tanks, Cycle Stop Valves, Ceiling Fans, Electrical Repairs, Generators, LED Lighting, Panel Upgrades, Security Cameras, Transfer Switches, Surge Protectors

Duct Cleanings, Septic