Nesbitt Realty

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2011

Property Management

Special pricing for Angie's List members. Our family-run business genuinely appreciates the opportunity to serve your needs. About half of our business is property management and about half of our business is real estate sales. Count on us to advise you if you're considering selling or renting. Our brokerage will match or beat any rebate scheme or pricing for real estate sales. Our property management services are consistently one of the best values in Northern Virginia....

Real Property Management PROS

Real Property Management PROS is the market leader when it comes to residential leasing and property management services. We have leased and managed over 900 properties in Northern Virginia. There is a good reason why property owners in Northern Virginia turn to Real Property Management PROS as their first choice: we have revolutionized property management in a way that guarantees a more reliable, scalable, professional and technology-driven management platform that delivers a better return on your investment. 1. We are dedicated professionals who live and work here in the Northern Virginia area. 2. We run your rental property like a business, focused on getting the best return on your investment. 3. We are held to a higher, national standard and offer greater reliability than the competition. 4. Our proven processes are based on over 25 years of experience and technology-driven platforms. 5. We have been recognized by Inc. 500 four years running as a company who is doing things right. Put simply, we offer a committed team and a more efficient process that saves you money.

Peabody Residential

10% OFF YOUR FIRST LISTING COMMISSION! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offered through our 3 Guarantees Program - 1) 100% Happiness Guarantee, 2) Tenant Guarantee, 3) Elective Contracts. Quick Response Time to Client Communication, Less than a 2% annual Late Payment Rate, and Zero Evictions are some of the benefits we offer to clients! Using a team approach, clients can feel confident that there is always someone available to respond to their communications and property needs. Communication and responsible decision-making are at the core of our company and 94%+ client satisfaction rating. *Guarantees only apply to the execution of a current management agreement.

Offers by Peabody Residential on Angi
Keller Williams - Tim Pierson Home Sales Team

Real Estate consulting and sales services including helping buyers, sellers, investors, builders, estates, downsizing, upscaling in all matters related to buying and selling real estate. Our mission is to help people use real estate to achieve their long-term personal and financial goals. We work to make sure your best interests are represented when buying or selling your home to help you get further faster in life.

11/29/2020

Our homeowners' association has been around for over three decades and we've seen our fair share of management companies. We hired Nesbitt Realty to manage our association in January 2020 after dealing with some very challenging issues with the previous management company. Nesbitt Realty has been a breath of fresh air and made our voluntary roles on the Board much easier and less stressful. They h...

Description of Work
Management company for HOA

11/03/2019

Nesbitt Realty was pleasant and professional. We worked with Alan Clerinx when we rented a home for 2 years - Alan was always responsive to our needs. We appreciated his guidance and support in making our renting experience a very good one!

Description of Work
Rental Management

04/03/2019

I could not ask for a more stellar, professional and responsive property management company. They have responded and resolved every property concern that had arisen in a timely fashion. They found and placed outstanding renters in my home and they continue to provide a tremendous and unparalleled level of service. For anyone seeking a property manager in the Washington-metro area, Nesbitt Realty c...

Description of Work
They've been my property manager for the past 8 years or so.

03/17/2019

I've been renting out a condo unit with Nesbit Realty for about 2 years now. My property manager, Alan, has been responsive, working with both my needs, and that of the tenants. The rest of the team has handled the rent and payments on time and with much ease. I would very much recommend them for property management needs.

Description of Work
Property Management

03/12/2019

The wonderful job! I will recommend them to folks looking for quality help not out to price gauge you, get as much money out of you and give you a fair deal.

Description of Work
Helped Purchased First Home

03/12/2019

It was a good experience, we were able to find a nice home. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They helped us find a home.

03/12/2019

They are stellar performers! I will definitely recommend and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Purchased Home

03/01/2019

Andrew was, and continues to be, a pleasure to work with. He maintained a high level of professionalism and communication throughout the process and I was very impressed with his knowledge of the area and local market. I never had any trouble getting a hold of him and he returned all calls and messages in a timely manner. Thank you!

Description of Work
Property Management

Category real estate agent","property management

10/01/2018

Do not do any business through this company. Hopefully you read all the negative reviews before hand and save yourself a lot of headaches. Bc once you sign a contract with them they’ll sue you for trying to leave any review online which is against the law- and they tried suing me unless I took my review off yelp. Doing business with Nesbitt was one of the worst experiences my husband and I have ever had renting a home. Extremely rude, unprofessional family business.

Description of Work
Real estate agency/ property manager

09/18/2018

Total peace of mind with my property in their care. Great market sense and know just when to involve me.

Description of Work
Property management

Category property management

We are a family-business serving buyers, sellers, renters and landlords. We specialize in high-end rental management but we service everything from little studios to impressive luxury homes. We also help our clients buy and sell real estate in Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax County. If you are in a difficult financial situation we do not think property management something you should purchase. Instead, our CPDE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) can suggest your best exit strategy.

We do not work in Maryland, DC.