KUSTOM CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2006

2539 Rim Oak

San Antonio, TX 78232

Residential /Commercial, Interior Finish outs, Office space, Bars, Additons, Bath and kitchen Remodeling...

09/28/2017

Terry A.

Great. The roof was replaced ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
New roof on our home. Prep work to get the home ready to sell.

Category decks,handyman service,masonry,roofing

05/19/2017

David R.

Victor Rodriguez was knowledgeable and professional throughout the entirety of the job. He ensured that my wife and I were constantly updated on the progress and explained how to work with our insurance to make sure we understood the next steps in regards to our claim. Would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs quick, high quality results, as well great customer service.

Description of Work
Roofing needed replacement due to hail damage and age

Category picture framing,remodeling,woodworking

05/10/2017

Alex A.

I needed a bathroom to be remodeled for handicapped accessibility, I really liked Victor who was recommended to me from our appraiser(when buying this home), Victor has amazing creative ideas which if we could have afforded it would have used him hands down. It wasn't that he was overpriced it was more that we didn't have enough funds reserved for the project. Victor Rodriguez 210.737.0394 in case you want to contact him.

Description of Work
Remodel a bathroom to handicap.

Category home remodeling

05/18/2015

Richard S.

They were on time. They had a good head carpenter. They did a good job and i would recommend them. They re-painted my kitchen. Their services are excellent.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen. They finished doing the work ten days ago.

Category electrician,remodeling,woodworking

10/03/2014

Marguerite P.

They made sure the frame went back on level and the doors open and shut door correctly. They re-caulked the frame and also did some paint touch ups. Great job overall!

Description of Work
Provider re-installed my air conditioner/water heater closet door and frame.

Category picture framing,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

04/21/2014

Marguerite P.

The repair was expertly done and you can't even tell where the hole was in the wall. The contractor, I don't remember his name, was meticulous in his repair while covering the hole with the left over sheet rock, mud, and texture.

Description of Work
Repaired hole in wall after water leak repair.

Category drywall,water damage restoration

05/12/2006

Kustom Construction was on time each day to do and finish their work. They could not have done anything better as far as we could see. The price was very reasonable and we are very satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
They remodeled our bathroom, and removed black mold from the room.

Category home remodeling

Alvarado's Masonry Construction & Remodeling

Family owned and operated Alvarado's Masonry Construction & Remodeling is a full service masonry company offering superior quality craftsmanship in San Antonio & surrounding areas. Specializing in brick, stone, block, glass block, flat stone, stone veneer, indoor & outdoor fireplaces, pizza ovens, chimneys, flower feds, BBQ, grills, mail boxes, retaining walls, walkways, any type of masonry job you can think of I can do for you. I am a Registered Home Improvement Contractor & I can also help you with any home improvement project you might have in mind, indoor & outdoor. I take great pride in performing only high quality work and to help keep costs down for our customers, We do all of our work, and I am always present to work & supervise. Cost is determined by the job & to ensure both parties are protected a Contract will always be provided along with a Warranty. Either myself or my wife will answer your call. We will be happy to work around your busy schedule & will schedule an appointment on your time. Call & ask For Jose Luis BBB member with A rating!!!

Offers by Alvarado's Masonry Construction & Remodeling on Angi
    Masonry Arts

We are a full-service masonry co., locally owned & operated, & do all types of masonry work from entire new houses to commercial buildings to small mortar crack repairs. No job is too small as we treat all projects equally. We place extreme importance in our service, quality of work, & happiness of every customer. We want to give each customer "more than their money's worth" at every opportunity we can. Angie's list winner of "the 2009 Super Service Award"(2 awards), "2010 Super Service Award" (5 awards), 2011 award (8 awards), 2012 award (4 awards), and 2013 award (5 awards), 2014 awards, & every year including the newest 2018 awards. Always a perfect rating on the BBB. Ambassador membership of the Texas State Historical Association. NOTICE: Due to our blessing of success from a great reputation & quality work, along with an increased number of Angie's List members in San Antonio, etc., please allow extra time in me returning calls. We can still do rush jobs, etc. it's just that at times I'm extremely busy & get very many calls all on the same day. I like to stay small enough without a huge amount of employees, to ensure hands-on quality in work & correctness & in me doing all sales calls. But I surely will return your call the first possible chance. Thanks! Bob

Canco Construction, LLC

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

GENERAL CONTRACTOR FOR RESIDENTIAL/ COMMERCIAL REMODELING, ADDITIONS, ROOFING, PAINTING, ROOFING, ETC. MOLD REMEDIATION. FIRE AND WATER SPECIALISTS.

NEW HOME BUILDING.