LEAK GEEKS PLUMBING

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2008

4708 Keller Hicks Rd.

Keller, TX 76244

Leak Geeks Plumbing is a full service plumbing company. Specialties in residential repairs, installation, remodels and lite commercial . Leak Geeks Plumbing exists to deliver top quality, fast plumbing service by highly-trained professionals to home and business owners in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. We want to be your plumber for life! FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. LICENSE #M-20731....

04/14/2020

Billy B.

We had a clogged kitchen sink which I tried to resolve myself with every home remedy from plunger, chemicals solutions, and a manual rotor rooter. Well, after two hours of failure I decided to call in a professional. My first call from memory was to contact Rotor Rooter since I knew the problem was originating in the sewer line. They should up with a two man team and provided an outrageous quote. I quickly, but politely declined their services. I became concerned with any other quotes from local plumbers because my family and I haven't worked in a month due to the COVID-19 pandemic so our budget limiteds for home repairs. My next call was to Leak Geek Plumbing in Keller, TX. A sweet lady name Christy took my call and was very polite with setting up the appointment. After explaining my plumbing issues, she connected me to the owner (Tony). We discussed some potential remedies and cost, and he understood how the nation was being impacted with a lot businesses being shutdown due to pandemic. He offer his team's services and provided a quote that was more than reasonable. He sent out a serviceman named Brad who resembled the same type of professional courtesy. Brad was very diligent and thorough with his service recommendation. In addition, I was relieved to see that the company provided their staff with all of the necessary PPE equipment to keep every safe from the virus. They have gained a customer for life regarding any plumbing services in the future. A "BIG" thank you from the Bolin Family!

Description of Work
Plumbing - Kitchen Sink Clogged

07/13/2017

Corrie D.

They're prompt and on time. Prices are a bit prices but you get the best prices with an annual contract. The initial diagnoses was incorrect leading to my drywall repaired but eventually the problem resolved.

07/04/2017

Robert K.

The geeks responded promptly made my problem their's and solved it quick time at a fair cost. Real Professionals.

Description of Work
Solenoid failure cutting off water supply in a business due to open in 3 hours.

05/04/2017

David P.

Called them to come fix a plugged up kitchen sink. They came out very promptly, and set a big book, the size of the new york phone book, on the sink, and showed me the price in the book. $250 as best I can remember. When I balked, we negotiated a lower rate. I don't know if thats a sales tactic or what. Never had another plumber show me their book price. Anyway, they quickly performed the service and got the sink back in working condition. I would use them again, knowing we're gonna have to do some negotiating. Took 30 minutes total. Good job guys!

Description of Work
Kitchen Sink Plugged Up.

02/14/2017

Kimberly F.

Leak Geeks were prompt, professional and very friendly! The price was extremely reasonable and I will definitely have them back to do further repairs on my home. I highly recommend Leak Geeks!

Description of Work
I had leaks in both bathroom sinks. Plumbing needed to be replaced under both sinks, a new sink installed and new faucets for both bathrooms. This undertaking was too big for me to handle.

09/04/2015

Scott K.

They arrived on time, conscientious about minimizing damage to walls, cabinets and flooring, got right to work. Thoroughly explained what they were going to do, got it done on schedule, and cleaned up. Very neat, nice and professional.

Description of Work
Isolated and rerouted a leaking pipe.

09/03/2015

James S.

Over several weeks the water flow from my kitchen faucet had become slower and slower. I took off the supply lines and found small pieces of black plastic so I figured a valve gasket was coming apart. Any time I have tried to do a plumbing repair myself it has become an unpleasant event. I had used Leek Geeks one time a couple years ago with good results so I decided to call them for this repair. Carol, in the office, handled my call and said all the techs had already been dispatched but she would send someone my way as soon as she could. She was very personable and obviously interested in helping me with of my problem. Soon after, she called to say ?Steve? was finishing up another call and would then be headed my way. Steve arrived within a short time and came to the door looking very neat and clean. (One would never know he had already handled a previous repair.) Also, he came to my door with his tools ? he was not going to waste time running out to his truck. He immediately got to work and was finished much quicker than I anticipated. He had replaced both supply line valves (angle stops) and also cleaned out all the debris he could find in my faucet. In no way did Steve fit the image of the prototypical plumber we see on TV and in cartoons. I was very impressed with him and with the service of Leak Geeks. I will definitely use them for any future plumbing needs I may have.

Description of Work
Replaced the hot and the cold angle stops under my kitchen sink.

07/11/2015

Debbie K.

Fast friendly service. Arrived on time & did the job with no issues. Explained everything about why the drain clogs & told us ways to keep it from happening again..

Description of Work
Fixed clogged drain & found out why it clogs yearly.

02/16/2015

David M.

They were very responsive. They do good work, and they're not terribly expensive.

Description of Work
Water heater repair.

Category water heater repair

11/23/2014

Jim B.

We recently used Leak Geeks Plumbing for a plumbing problem with clogged toilets and showers. Steve, the plumber who arrived to do the work, was friendly and knowledgeable. He took time to listen to our concerns and made us feel confident we chose the right company. We also felt comfortable having him in my home as well (which isn't always the case with repairmen). Best of all, the price of the service was very fair. I would gladly recommend them to anyone in need of plumbing repair.

Description of Work
Clogged toilets and showers

Wilner Services LLC

Commercial & Residential Remodeling Services Let our professionals here at Wilner Services LLC show you what our home remodelers can do to dress up your property and make it more comfortable and appealing to all your guests. If your home is in need of a makeover and you want something you'll be proud to show off to your friends, neighbors, and relatives, then you’re at the right place. Whether you’re in the market for interior or exterior home or commercial remodeling services, we do it all, and we do it to the best of our ability. All our services are guaranteed not only to your satisfaction but also for three years on structural integrity and workmanship. We use only the best material suited for the job, and we employ only hand picked, highly trained craftsmen to guarantee superior results. We handle all forms of renovations including bathrooms, kitchens, living spaces, patios, outdoor kitchens, fire places, fire pits, and more. Rely on our various remodeling services for your commercial needs. Using high-quality material, trusted brands, and experienced, top notch craftsmen, we can deliver the superior results that your company is looking for and your customers will appreciate. Servicing the DFW Metroplex for the last 7 years, you can rest easy knowing we are one of the best in the area for renovating your home or office. Every service is backed by a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, as well as extensive warranties on craftsmanship, workmanship, and materials. Set an appointment and get a free estimate today on all business and home remodeling services. We’ll evaluate your property, deliver an affordable comprehensive plan, and an accurate schedule to complete your project.

Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical

Berkeys has been serving DFW since 1975. Berkeys offers plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical services to homeowners. The company sells America’s top-rated brands of heating and air conditioning equipment known for high efficiency, reliability and serviceability. Berkeys Peace of Mind Plan ensures HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical systems all operate safely and at peak efficiency. Berkeys maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has led the field in area newspapers’ readers’ favorite polls.

Offers by Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical on Angi
    Atlas Plumbing Company

****** Please know that Atlas Plumbing Company is doing everything possible to protect our customers and our employees from the risk of the Covid-19 Virus.****** Atlas is a family owned and operated company, was established in 1932 and owned since 1967 by Sonny and Carolyn Friedman. Their son, Ben, is also an integral part of the organization and sits on the State Board of Plumbing Examiners, the State's Regulatory agency. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by providing fast and efficient service. Our technicians are true "Professionals", many who have been with Atlas for over 30 years. They are licensed and highly trained in their craft... and in customer relations. They speak "YOUR" language. Our customers will always be the most important people in our business. You will love doing business with Atlas Plumbing Co. Our commitment to you is to provide excellent service and quality products faster, at affordable rates, and take the time to clean up before we leave. As consummate professionals, we take pride in everything we do. We are very proud of our A rating with Angie's List and have received Angie's "Super Service Award" for nine years in a row. You will love doing business with Atlas Plumbing Co.

Offers by Atlas Plumbing Company on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Financing Available

Complete PLUMBING REPAIR SERVICE, REMODEL & NEW CONSTRUCTION ON DRAIN & SEWER LINE CLEANING, SEWER CAMERA INSPECTION & SEWER LINE LOCATION, FAUCET REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, WATER HEATERS – TANKLESS OR TANK, BROKEN WATER LINES & BROKEN DRAIN LINES.