Infinity Roofing & Siding Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2011

18000 Groeschke Rd #G7

Houston, TX 77084

Locally owned & operated. Infinity Roofing & Siding Inc is a national roofing contractor based out of Houston, Texas. We offer a range of contractor services and specialize in the repair and restoration of hail damaged residential and commercial roofing and siding. We're proud to serve Houston with quality roof restoration services. Whether you need rain gutters or a new roof, we will work with you and your insurance provider to restore your property. Additional address - 18311 Clay Rd, Ste #B3, Houston, TX 77084....

09/24/2017

Todd W.

After Harvey went through and caused it's destruction, I just like many others found myself looking for a reputable roofer to fix the damages caused not by the Hurricane itself but the tornado spawned from the Hurricane. My wife called me one afternoon and told me a gentleman had stopped by and offered a card listing his services and she liked the guy, he came across as knowledgeable, caring, and sincere. Turns out he was on a roof behind our home and noticed the writing the insurance adjuster had written all over the roof upon inspection a few days prior. This company is Infinity Roofing and Siding - the gentleman is Domenic Guerrero. I phone him, he came out and met with us and provided a quote on the spot for the job of complete replacement. Phoned him back a couple of days later to let him know insurance was only paying "X" which was a little under what his quote was. His response - "if you put my sign in your yard and tell your neighbors how wonderful we are, we'll start tomorrow". The work itself started on schedule, the workers cared about all surrounding items: AC, plants, fences, etc. all covered and protected. I was warned they'd make a mess and boy they did! :-) But 2 days later they're done, gone, and aside from a nice shiny new roof, you can't even tell they were here. Excellent work, excellent communication from Domenic all through the process, and just an all-around excellent experience with Infinity Roofing, Domenic, and his crew. I highly do recommend this company to anyone looking at them for work to be done and I will highly recommend this company, specifically Domenic to anyone who asks.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

11/03/2016

Joseph L.

07/21/2016

Donald V.

One of the worst examples of customer service that I have ever run across. Initially, Derek (Senior Sales Mgr) was very responsive and showed up to review the problem. He was unable to access the area on the roof and advised that he would have someone come out that same day or the next to review the problem. After waiting approximately two weeks for someone to call us we contacted Derek again on July 6th. He advised us to send him our address again and he would send someone the next day. No one showed up again so we contacted Derek on the July 8th but did not here back from him. We then contacted him again on July 14th to find out if he was sending someone or not as we needed the repairs done. He sent Jason out on July 15th. Jason looked at the problem and indicated he was heading back to the office and would provide us an estimate. We never heard back from him again. The bottom line is you need to steer clear of this company. The have awful customer service.

Description of Work
Leaking around fire place and vent needed to be replaced.

07/08/2016

Margaret M.

05/30/2016

Susan B.

Everything went very well. George was very helpful and kept me informed throughout the entire process. Being that it was part of an insurance claim from hail damage (my first ever claim on the home), the process was a bit confusing. He explained the entire appraisal to me. I discovered that there was roof damage because I had a leak the next storm. When they came out to assess the roof (even before insurance was involved), they patched the leak so that there wouldn't be additional damage before we could get through the process and get the job done. The job took 2 days. The workers were very conscientious and cleaned up like there were never there. They made sure not to damage my landscaping. All of the supplies were delivered well in advance of the job. They were always punctual. The regional manager George was out several times during the job to make sure things were going well.

Description of Work
Re-deck and re-roof entire house as well as replaced a 43 year old skylight.

03/30/2016

Gene N.

08/17/2015

C TRACY H.

The professionalism and dedication that Infinity Roofing exhibited on this job was excellent. It all started back in April when we had a hail storm at the house. A short while later - George Ruiz with Infinity - came knocking on my door. At first I was a bit skeptical - did we really have that much hail damage? George went up on the roof, inspected and informed that we had damage to the shingles and gutter systems. So I called my insurance company and they agreed to send out an inspector / estimator to assess the damage. I asked if they wanted to have a roofing contractor join their inspector - and they agreed that would be very helpful. George and the insurance company assessor (a third arty inspector) came and made the inspection and agreed on the write up. The writeup was submitted and that's when I got first access to it from my insurance company. I noticed some discrepancies with the quality of shingle I knew I had on the house and so started engaging the insurance company on the discrepancies. I was also talking to George and he offered advice in several areas. I finally thought the estimate was accurate. I then asked George for his write-up and discovered major discrepancies again - all basically based on quantities / areas - which I had assumed was a pretty straight forward piece of business - Wrong! At this point, I urged my insurance company to start working directly with George and over the next couple of weeks - he finally negotiated with the insurance company the correct quantities and factors for wastage, pitch of roof etc. The final agreed upon scope and estimate was almost twice as much. Without George's persistence to get it right upfront, we would not have got the roof we deserved - a replacement for the roof we already had. Let's be clear on this - the adjustors and contractors all use the same software and rate schedules. It's just a matter of agreeing what was there before and the difficulty / complexity of the replacement. I also engaged a couple of other contractors - to sense check the numbers - in about the middle of the process - and the numbers I received were pretty close to Infinity's numbers. Given they are all working from a rate schedule - this is not surprising. So not so sure how much commercial tension there is in this type of situation. What I can say with total confidence - I felt like George and Infinity were working for me and on my behalf. The materials showed up on schedule - about 2 weeks after all the upfront work had been agreed upon. Four and a half days later, the new roof was complete. Hard work by the crews on all days. Good organization, protection of beds and cleanup - every day. The new roof looks great and was installed even better than the original. They found a couple of leaking spots - one of which we know about and had been trying to solve, one that we didn't (As George says - that's why its important to remove and replace the tar paper - you get to inspect the wood roof beneath. So totally please with Infinity and George Ruiz. George also managed all the paperwork with the insurance company including getting the signatures for the mortgage company on the co-signed checks that were issued by the insurance company.

Description of Work
Replaced the entire asphalt shingle roof (Hail Damage) down the the roofing plywood (removed old shingles and tar paper and replaced with new).

10/16/2014

Kimberly B.

The services were excellent. Very professional and knowledgable. Showed up on time and were efficient. Kept a very positive attitude while working in a mess due to previous owner. Still finished on time even with the problems.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof and replaced some rotting wood as well.

04/08/2013

Leslee T.

Was great from inspection to estimate, to dealing with insurance adjuster. The salespeople were knowledgeable and courteous. Showed up on time every time The roofing crew were on time, efficient, courteous and professional. Managed the tear off and replacement in one day. Cleaned up very well before they left for the day.

Description of Work
Remove old shingles and reroof whole house.

12/20/2011

Stefani W.

The job went on fine. The only thing is that they do not use their own employers for the job, instead use sub-contractors. When we hired them, we were under the impression that they have their in-house contractors. The people who did a fantastic job, but I am unaware who they used for the job. As far as the roofing goes, we were very happy, but as far as the customer service goes, we were not happy; infact it was very misleading. They seemed to be a nationwide company, but they were not. On the internet it shows that they have an office in all the states, but when I call the number of other states, I reach the same office. I don't know what's going on, my work is done, the roof is holding on, but I am a little worried t call them back on warranty. Since the roof job was sub-contracted, I don't know who did the job. They workers were an A, but the sales man I would give a poor rating. I will never use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Infinity Roofing & Siding Inc. to replace the roof sometime in August or September, 2011.

08/24/2011

Bob H.

I had such a great experience with this company. Roger Corkhill was great to work with and easy to communicate with as well. I was very impressed with his crew, ability, product and the end result. I couldn't have been more pleased in every regard.

Description of Work
I hired them to do a full roof replacement. We purchased a house and upon inspection we were advised that roof repair was needed. The inspection included an estimate from a company we ultimately hired. They were very timely in their response when I contacted them for an additional estimate. They identified that the damage was wind storm related. He was very helpful in working with our insurance company and even did above and beyond leg work with them as well once noted that the damage was wind related. He ultimately made it possible for the entire roof to be replaced and he did a great job.

07/07/2011

Bart H.

I would use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Infinity Roofing & Siding Inc put on a roof last year.

Integrity Roofing

We are a small, family owned and operated, roofing company with an experienced roofing crew, dedicated to installing and performing quality roofing systems. Integrity Roofing is certified as a shingle master with CertainTeed, you can also find us on CertainTeed.com website as a preferred roofing company. We handle roof repairs, roof replacement, we offer payment options for easy payment. We repair/replace 3 tab, laminated, metal roofs, and tile roofs. We are insured and “A” rated with BBB

Offers by Integrity Roofing on Angi
    Fast Track Roofing

Fast Track Roofing LLC has been installing roofs since 2011. It started specializing with new roof installs and repairs for investors but has since moved into the retail industry as well. We have completed over 1,500 roof replacements on single-family homes all over Houston and the surrounding areas. We serve Houston Homeowners, Investors and Houston Real Estate Agents who are looking for a great roof, at an affordable price. If you are searching for an experienced and trusted Houston Roofing contractor with excellent customer service, AND great pricing, then trust the Professionals at Fast Track Roofing. Give us a call today!

Affordable One Home Services

Affordable 1 Home Services Inc., a residential and commercial roofing contractor. We offer roof replacement, new roof construction, and roof repairs for homes, offices, manufacturing and much more. Affordable 1 Home Services Inc. is a full-service contractor that offers not only roofing services but siding, window replacement, door replacement and much more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    $250

Roofing & siding repair & replacement.