Chapel Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2016

10515 Southwest Fwy Suite D – 104

Houston, TX 77074

​“Where Honesty and Integrity still have a home.” For a free quote or general information, please feel free to contact us....

05/02/2020

Mo L.

We were very pleased using chapel roofing. They arrived promptly and stayed until the job was done. They cleaned up everything when they left. We are very pleased and would use them again.

Description of Work
Shed re-roof

05/01/2020

Lynn S.

From the beginning, David is very easy to work with. Chapel Roofing did an amazing job on the repair prior to painting, a beautiful paint job and beautiful roof! the crew was very professional and clean up was great. it was all done in about five days! Definitely would use again and we highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
New roof and exterior paint

Category remodeling,house painters

04/18/2020

Charles S.

From the Owner, David, to the Painting crew to the roofing crew, every aspect of this hire was on point. We are EXTREMELY pleased with the results, including the wonderful clean-up afterward. When Chapel Roofing left our home, they left us with perfect Curb Appeal

Description of Work
New Roof, Exterior painting & wood replacement

Category remodeling

02/19/2020

donna V.

Very well, -good communication via email, arrived on schedule, maintained work site, attention to detail, great clean up, and friendly

Description of Work
Remove rotted wood - replace supports, decking, felt, shingles, drip strip, and facia

08/29/2019

Niedra V.

Excellent service! I like that the shingles were hand nailed. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a new roof.

08/29/2019

Sofia R.

It was excellent! They were on time and professional. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof.

08/23/2019

Jared B.

It was wonderful. They were fast, they came in and got out in 1 hour. They were polite, courteous, let us know when they get done and ask if there is something else to do, and they were friendly.

Description of Work
They came in and inspected the roof and they replaced the shingles.

09/07/2016

jennifer A.

This company is "A" Plus. I even had a neighbor call me the day after my roof was replaced to compliment the company on their hospitality. David met me at my house to assess the roof and my needs, sent me the proposal within a timely manner, and had me on the schedule the next week. I would highly recommend you giving this company a call if you are in need of a new roof

Description of Work
Replaced my roof

07/09/2016

Michelle H.

David Hernandez, the owner of Chapel Roofing & Remodeling, came highly recommended to me by colleagues. When I first met him a few years back, it was evident why. I hadn't meant a roofer before that took the time to take photos and really explain things like he does. I could see that he enjoyed what he did and was proud of his company's workmanship. David is honest, responsive, dependable, and stands behind his company's work. As a Realtor, I am often asked for recommendations and it is important to have professionals I can be proud to refer. I am selective about who I refer clients to as I see it as a reflection on me. David is my go-to roofer and I refer him without hesitation to everyone in need of a GREAT roofer! You hear about some roofers just out to get business, however that isn't the case with David at all. After a hail storm where several roofs had damage, David was kind enough to inspect for many that I knew and was honest about those that didn't require repairs. He is also responsive. After major storms that had caused damage to a client's roof, (even though I know he was very busy) he made it a priority to get out in the midst of the flooding to assess the damage and make repairs as quickly as possible. The quality of workmanship is also great as they hand nail the shingles instead of stapling like many other companies do. David is trustworthy, ethical, and an all around nice guy. I am proud to recommend him and his company!

Description of Work
Chapel Roofing has replaced roofs for me personally, and has inspected, made repairs, or replaced roofs for many friends, clients, and neighbors.

07/08/2016

Ginger K.

The roof was replaced all in one day. I met him on a Saturday and roof was scheduled for the following Thursday. Buyers on house were wanting roof complete a day sooner. Called David and he rearranged his schedule and had workers there Wednesday with no sign of debris by 7pm that night. They cleaned up and kept all their materials as tidy as possible. The roof looks great and I wish I knew people looking for a roof to recommend Chapel Roofing. Not just because I want to send him referrals but because if you're my friend or I know you and you're in need of a roof, I would want them to get a good fair price and quality A1 service on top of that. It's been a long time since I've hired anyone for work and felt so satisfied and actually grateful. Refreshing to know there are still good honest people and in this industry super hard to come by. Recommend David and his workers in a heart beat. Good people!

Description of Work
I was in need of a roofer ASAP. My roofer fell ill and had to replace roof in less then a week in order to close on my house. He came and was able to not only do the work but came in at a better price. I was not in a position to pay until closing on my house and he came in replaced roof and accepted payment after the fact while waiting on insurance claim as well. Super nice and easy going and best part available to talk to when you need to communicate.

J Perez Painting LLC

Both interior and exterior painting Paint and stain Second generation owner operated company Have been in business for 35 years We don't take any money upfront, until completion

Offers by J Perez Painting LLC on Angi
    Leon Construction

Owner operated local business that services Houston TX & Surrounding Areas. FREE SAME DAY ESTIMATES ! INTERIOR/EXTERIOR PAINTING DRYWALL REPAIR

Banegas Remodeling LLC

Ready to do some changes in your home? Banegas Remodeling LLC is ready to help you take care of any task. Some of the services we offer are: -Painting interior/exterior -Drywall -Power Washing -Insulation -Remodeling -Handyman Services and so much more Just reach out to us and let us know how we can help

General Remodeling

Residential & Commercial Roofing, James Hardie Siding, Exterior Remodeling, Gutters, & Painting.