Chapel Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2016

General Remodeling

10515 Southwest Fwy Suite D – 104

Houston, TX 77074

​“Where Honesty and Integrity still have a home.” For a free quote or general information, please feel free to contact us....

roofing (11)house painting (1)

05/02/2020

We were very pleased using chapel roofing. They arrived promptly and stayed until the job was done. They cleaned up everything when they left. We are very pleased and would use them again.

Description of Work
Shed re-roof

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

05/01/2020

From the beginning, David is very easy to work with. Chapel Roofing did an amazing job on the repair prior to painting, a beautiful paint job and beautiful roof! the crew was very professional and clean up was great. it was all done in about five days! Definitely would use again and we highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
New roof and exterior paint

Category remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

04/18/2020

From the Owner, David, to the Painting crew to the roofing crew, every aspect of this hire was on point. We are EXTREMELY pleased with the results, including the wonderful clean-up afterward. When Chapel Roofing left our home, they left us with perfect Curb Appeal

Description of Work
New Roof, Exterior painting & wood replacement

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

02/19/2020

Very well, -good communication via email, arrived on schedule, maintained work site, attention to detail, great clean up, and friendly

Description of Work
Remove rotted wood - replace supports, decking, felt, shingles, drip strip, and facia

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

08/29/2019

Excellent service! I like that the shingles were hand nailed. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a new roof.

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

08/29/2019

It was excellent! They were on time and professional. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof.

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

08/23/2019

It was wonderful. They were fast, they came in and got out in 1 hour. They were polite, courteous, let us know when they get done and ask if there is something else to do, and they were friendly.

Description of Work
They came in and inspected the roof and they replaced the shingles.

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

09/07/2016

This company is "A" Plus. I even had a neighbor call me the day after my roof was replaced to compliment the company on their hospitality. David met me at my house to assess the roof and my needs, sent me the proposal within a timely manner, and had me on the schedule the next week. I would highly recommend you giving this company a call if you are in need of a new roof

Description of Work
Replaced my roof

Work Completed On 08/30/2016

07/09/2016

David Hernandez, the owner of Chapel Roofing & Remodeling, came highly recommended to me by colleagues. When I first met him a few years back, it was evident why. I hadn't meant a roofer before that took the time to take photos and really explain things like he does. I could see that he enjoyed what he did and was proud of his company's workmanship. David is honest, responsive, dependable, and sta...

Description of Work
Chapel Roofing has replaced roofs for me personally, and has inspected, made repairs, or replaced roofs for many friends, clients, and neighbors.

Work Completed On 07/09/2016

07/08/2016

We're done in one day and showed up on time.

Description of Work
Replace the roof.

Work Completed On 06/04/2016

Residential & Commercial Roofing, James Hardie Siding, Exterior Remodeling, Gutters, & Painting.