AMMDAC SERVICES

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2008

HVAC...

Expo Heating & Cooling Inc

Expo Heating & Cooling Inc. is a full-service heating and air conditioning company that specializes in residential and commercial equipment. We work closely with clients to customize the installation of new central air conditioning and heating systems to fit the needs and comfort of their home. Expo Heating & Cooling Inc. also specializes in replacement systems, routine preventative maintenance, repair service calls and provides after hour emergency service. We offer free estimates on new and replacement systems and the latest high-efficiency alternatives to save people money on their electric usage. Expo Heating & Cooling Inc. is a fully licensed and insured HVAC contractor that provides uniformed, professional, in-house and highly trained technicians and provides exceptional service for you or your business. We are committed to making customer service our #1 priority and our fully qualified staff will answer any questions you may have.

Offers by Expo Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
NBL Air Conditioning and Heating

We install new equipment, troubleshoot units, do repairs, service, and maintenance, we also replace parts and units that are under warranty. What sets us apart from other companies is that we always put ourselves in our customer's shoes and we never leave until our customer is satisfied with the work. We have been in the business for more than 10 years. We are a small company that likes to treat our customers like family. Please don't hesitate to call us for a repair, service, or a replacement, and we will provide fast and efficient service. Financing is available as well as bilingual service.

Abacus Plumbing Air Conditioning & Electrical

Abacus Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electrical's Motto is "You Can Count On Us!" Honesty and Integrity are hallmarks of the Abacus business philosophy and are the foundation upon which the company was founded. Abacus serves well over 35,000 homeowners every year (and growing) while maintaining a solid reputation with customers. All technicians are background checked, drug screened, licensed or certified, and fully trained for their respective trades. Abacus Plumbing was founded in 2003 and has become one of the most reputable, largest local Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical companies in Houston, TX with well over 100 employees. You can count on the analysis of your plumbing, heating and air conditioning problem as well as their recommendations and the quality of the work. Abacus offers a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all work and offers best-in-market product & installation warranties .

Offers by Abacus Plumbing Air Conditioning & Electrical on Angi

11/03/2010

Mark is very responsive, respectful and honest. I have no problem letting him do the work without a bid. I know he will do the right thing. He has provided services to my homes at least 8 times.

Description of Work
I have several rentals that Mark maintains as well as my own home. My tenant called and said the blower wasn't working on the AC. I gave Mark their phone number and he took care of it from there. After the first visit he called me and gave me the summary as to the problem and what the estimated cost would be. He said it may take an extra day because he was going to see if the part was under warranty. Once I approved the service, he ordered the part and scheduled with the installation with the tenant.

07/20/2009

Ammdac has been maintaining my AC system for at least 15 years. You will not find anyone more honest than Mark. He does excellent work and is very reliable.

Description of Work
Repaired AC.

10/24/2008

Came out same day and was able to track down a new board that day. Great at the repair. I had used this company before for my annual AC checks, but felt he was to quick and didn't do really anything for the money, switched to another company for annual checks.

Description of Work
Replaced bad control board on furnace.

10/14/2008

He has an apparently deserved reputation for honesty. Unlike the two other companies, He did NOT try to pitch extended maintenance agreements. He did say that my upstairs unit was undersized and that the air intake was undersized. He did not know it, but the home inspector had said the same thing. He did NOT propose replacing the whole thing like another company did! He is nice, honest, clear and ...

Description of Work
Checked upstairs and downstairs A/Cs, coils, drains and ducts.

Service and Replacement of Heating and Cooling equipment