Snyder Air Conditioning

Texas: General
06/10/2023

516 W Jackson St Ste C

Harlingen, TX 78550

Snyder Air Conditioning is a customer focused heating and air conditioning company that services the Lower Valley. We take our responsibility very seriously when you place your trust in us. We pledge to always tell you up front what your cost will be to complete your job correctly. We also have Tech on-call after hours and on the weekends until 10 p.m....

HVAC Companies (65)electrician (7)

04/28/2022

Armando S.

The Skill and Professionalism, as well as, the Friendly, Family-like atmosphere of the Entire staff; makes Snyder's one of the best companies we've dealt with!

Description of Work
HVAC System replaced.

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

03/16/2021

Norma B.

Very courteous & professional team. Arrived when they said they would..which is a big plus for me! I was very satisfied with their service and the installation was done promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Outside & Inside units replaced

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give us a review on Angie's List. We appreciate you allowing us to install your new unit.

02/19/2021

Flor D.

They installed a new central unit in our home and were extremely professional and efficient. We ruled out many quotes and even chose this company over a cheaper quote. This decision was due to an extremely helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable employee in-charge of answering the phone. She was our initial contact and even provided helpful tips and questions to ask other competitors for our quotes and what to look-out for. She really sealed the deal with her honesty and helpful information.

Description of Work
Central air and heat installation

Category electrician

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

WOW!! Thank you for the wonderful review; I greatly appreciated your kind words. It was my honor talking to you. Thank you for choosing Snyder Air Conditioning for your heating and cooling needs.

10/28/2020

David B.

The Tech's came at 8:30am..went straight to work. They were very friendly and answered my questions completely. They even put up with my constant chatter. Before I knew what was going on, I realized that they were finished with the installation. Fantastic job Well done guys. I'll definitely be recommending your company to everyone who needs AC work done..and done right. Can't say enough good things about you guys...Perfect in every way...

Description of Work
Complete AC UNIT replaced

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Review for Snyder Air Conditioning - 516 W Jackson St, Harlingen, TX - 38985933

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting us to install your new unit and for taking the time to give us a review.

09/12/2020

Greg S.

Snyder Air Conditioning arrived the same day and replaced my system which had quit. I called at 8:00 AM and they finished the install by 5:00 PM.

Description of Work
Replace AC system

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give us a review on Angie's List. Thank you mostly for being our client since 2005!

07/28/2020

Alex M.

I received an inspection and an estimate within a few hours of calling Snyder Air. The technician Joe was professional and answered several questions that I had about replacing the system. I decided to go with the Bryant 16 SEER system. On the day of installation, Hector and the crew arrived on time and installed the new system in a very efficient and professional manner. They provided the warranty information and showed me how to program the thermostat. Overall, a very positive and professional experience. I did have a small problem with the drain line and they came and fixed it the same day. I would definitely recommend Snyder Air to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Full Air Conditioning system

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Angie's List. We appreciate you trusting us to install a new unit for you. We will see you in April for your complimentary clean & check.

05/15/2020

Armando G.

This is my second unit purchased from Snyder Air Conditioning due to their overall professional way of treating their customers. The representatives were courteous and very professional and explained every detail of what they were doing. I highly recommend Snyder Air Conditioning as they are always focused on customer satisfaction

Description of Work
Replaced my AC unit

Category electrician

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a reveiw. Thank you for trusting us all these years to keep you comfortable.

05/11/2020

Arlen B.

they were very professional and courteous, everything was done and clean up. great job by all.

Description of Work
new unit install

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for trusting us to install your new unit. We hope we have a long relationship with you.

09/27/2019

Sam D.

This is one of the most professional companies in the RGV

Description of Work
Had to replace complete A/C system

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

We love you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!!! Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review.

09/26/2019

Cathy R.

They were awesome. Joe is an excellent representative of Snyder. It turned out a small amount of liquid spilled when getting the coils out of the attic. They sent a painter out to fix as soon as we/they realized what happened. Wonderful!

Description of Work
Clean coils and more

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for giving us a 5 star review!

Sales and service of residential air conditioners and heating equipment. New equipment sales, Indoor air quality improvements, repairs to existing systems. FREE estimates for equipment replacement. Membership program.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available