Town & Country Roofing Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2005

4900 Preston Suite 101

Frisco, TX 75034

Residential and Commercial roofing in the DFW metroplex. We are also a full service window company! Free estimates and inspections! Fully insured for your protection! BBB members with an "A" rating! Your Neighborhood Roofer! Call now 972-377-8188

01/10/2022

Catherine F.

They did a good job, they were very good.

Description of Work
Roofing

08/03/2017

John W.

I assume they are just too busy, but I wish they would have let me know. I waited for a quote and wasted a lot of time. Had to call another company who is doing the roof this week.

Description of Work
They were recommended by a neighbor and I needed a roof replaced. Called and said he would go by and do an estimate and email me. Never heard back. Called two more times. They said I would be contacted but never hear back. Very strange they would not want the business.

07/10/2017

A D.

Wade Sinor from Town & Country Windows has made our windows project such a wonderful experience. We had to wait due to insurance, and it took several months to resolve all the issues. Wade patiently accommodated our timeline and worked with us every step of the way. When our insurance company wanted to only make limited repairs, Wade volunteered his professional knowledge. He helped to discuss with the insurance adjuster and they eventually approved to cover reglazing all the affected windows. Wade’s crew of 3 worked professionally and quickly to reglaze the windows. We are very satisfied with the work. Additionally, when one of our window’s weatherstrip came loose, Wade quickly sent someone out to fix it for us, even though this was not directly related to their work. From the time of providing the quote, to answering all of our questions and more, to assisting with the insurance claim, Wade Sinor from Town & Country Windows accommodated all our needs. I highly recommend Wade for his excellent level of customer service.

Description of Work
windows reglazing

Category replacement windows

04/12/2017

Ahmad T.

Mr. Jeff Petty of Town and country roofing company is the most professional helpful gentleman who helped us with our hail damaged roof at home. He also repaired my private business office building roof repair due to hail also. His expertise and professionalism was exemplary. The work was done meticulously and the crew were clean, on time with no downtime or delays. I highly recommend Mr. Jeff Petty and Town & Country roofing to all my friends and neighbors or anyone who is looking to upgrade or repair their roof. Thank You Mr. Jeff Petty and Town & Country Roofing.

Description of Work
changed the roof

Category garage doors, gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows, house painters

04/12/2017

Ahmad T.

Jeff and his team were extremely professional and helpful. They addressed all of the problems. They came back to inspect the job, found some minor concerns and returned to fix everything.

Description of Work
They replaced my entire 5000 square foot roof after a hail storm.

01/26/2017

Brent Z.

Easiest home repair people I have had to deal with. Their price was very competitive, Mike Neeley was very easy to do business with, they brought a great crew that worked quickly and cleaned up very thoroughly afterwards. Work was completed one year ago now, and we have had absolutely no problems at all. I had a least one neighbor wish they had used Town & Country after watching our roof go up and then experiencing their process.

Description of Work
Full Roof replacement due to hail damage

11/03/2016

Richard M.

Along with others in our area, our house sustained hail damage this spring. My insurance adjuster checked the roof in April and approved a new roof (although we had no leaks evident). Because my stepson had a good experience with Town & Country, we signed their offer. The work on our house began on July 13, and the workmen took four days to "complete" the job. Michael Neely had contacted me earlier to tell me the man who originally bid the job was no longer with the company. After the job was "finished," I had to call him to remove the bundles of shingles and empty Corona beer bottles the crew left in our driveway. The next week, in response to my call, C. J. Santibanez and a workman came by to remove the material left on the roof and reinstall a number of shingles they placed incorrectly. Their painter replaced the fascia board damaged by the workmen, but in the process removed a section of gutter. There were also two other sections of gutter and leaf guards the workmen bent, and these were eventually replaced--six weeks after the job started. C. J. Santibanez came out a couple of times in response to my calls, the last time arranging for a section of sheathing to be replaced--actually, the workman replaced several sections. I suspect there are others, but checking them would essentially require re-roofing. (Although the contract called for inspecting and replacing sheathing, I sort of doubt the "inspection" was done.) Honestly, I recognize that the company had to hire extra people because of the high volume of calls after the hail storm. But the workmanship of the roofing process was terrible. The company has certainly tried to make things right, but it's been a long (and painful) process. I haven't heard from Mr. Neely for quite a while, although C. J. has continued to stay with the process to undo poor work. And the only time I had communication from someone else at the company had to do with the eventual price. Am I happy with the result? It's fair, but nothing of which I'm proud--and it's taken much too long for the process to play out. Town & Country probably does a fairly good job when everything works out right. It didn't this time.

Description of Work
Reroof home after hail damage.

10/11/2016

Lindsay P.

He was friendly, professional and showed up on time! He came out and fixed a leak around our skylight and found another companies mistake. Would highly recommend as a roofing company that actually knows what they are doing!

Description of Work
Leak fix around skylight

03/09/2016

Tamara G.

The experience with them was seamless from start to finish. My contact was Michael and he was extremely responsive to all text questions and phone calls. My realtor (Ann Krug) referred this company to me because she had a client or two that had used this company, and she really liked them. I agree---the work and the clean up were both flawless. Because rain was predicted for all of the weekdays, Town & Country came out on a Saturday to complete the job. I never thought that I would oooo and ahhh over a roof, but I really did (ha). After the crew left at the end of the day, I wasn't able to tell that any workers had been at the house.......and replacing a roof is very messy work. I will definitely use them in the future as my 'go to' roofing company.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and added several roof vents for a 2400 sq ft one story house.

03/07/2016

Mohammad H.

John Rose was our Sales Rep.Very professional guy with all the details at his fingertip. Explained exactly what they'll do and how long would it take. Showed us the different options we could choose from. No push or pressure. Just explaining what are their offers.They also offered warranty on their installation for 7 years. Quite different from what all other vendors were offering to our neighbors who were also hit the storm. After we awarded the contract, it took them 3 weeks before they could start the work but their crew showed up exactly on the date, completed the task by the evening, cleaned up everything. John came a day later to inspect the job. The job was done really well. The exhaust wind turbines broke after two years of service ? making horrible grinding noise all the time. I gave them a call and within one week they came back and replaced those at no additional cost. So far we are very happy with their service. Will definitely recommend them to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Replaced the entire Roof that was heavily damaged by hailstorm. Also installed wind turbine exhaust system.

12/16/2015

Marilyn Z.

The first contractor we had look at our roof didn't even go up on the roof but looked at it from a ladder...he said he didn't want to risk falling. He was determined that we needed a new roof and right now. My husband, a former custom home builder, did not think it was that bad, but I wanted it checked since so many neighbors were getting new roofs. That first guy was trying to cram his contract down our throats and my husband didn't like his credentials so we called Town & Country. Their guy looked the roof over good and said it had at least another ten years of life in it still. I've had roofs replaced before and I don't care for the noise or the mess plus the deductible you have to pay. We were happy we found a local contractor with verifiable credentials who is honest and will keep this company in our file if and when we need a new roof.

Description of Work
We asked them to come out and see if we needed a new roof after the hail storm in April of 2014.

07/30/2015

Quentin B.

They showed up as scheduled, cleaned up as they went and completed the job in one day. The yard was clean. All in all I think I found maybe 5 nails or small pieces of shingles in the entire yard, a couple of the nais were on the fence rails. Most of the homes in our neighborhood got new fences last year, ours had the least amount of trash during the install. The don't play around with pricing either, like asking how much insurance is paying then giving you a quote to match. I got 3 bids, all 3 for the same shingle Owens Corning weatherguard class4 IR. theirs was the best price. Only downside was I had to take their sign back to them and my final payment instead of the sales rep coming for it, but that's minor since their office is less than 5 miles from my house.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and installed new hail resistant shingles and 4 wind turbines.

07/20/2015

Alfred C.

Great to work with. Professional all around.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof and their sister company also replaced several windows.

07/09/2015

Antoinette C.

I contacted Town and Country to get an estimate on an approximately 21 1/2' x 19' flat roof that I wanted to put a new roof on. It had developed a slight leak on the side only during Tropical Storm Bill. I have lived there since 2007, and it never leaked before, and the roof had been there since at least then. It had a very old floating deck on top of it that I needed to replace anyway, so I thought I'd just replace the roof and the skylight at the same time. Jeff Petty in Sales came out and stated a peel and stick roof would be best. He promptly sent me a quote for a peel and stick roof and a new skylight in the amount of $1,795.00. My next door neighbor was also getting a new roof and had decided on Town and Country after Jeff Petty looked at their roof. Jeff Petty began calling me wanting an answer on the roof since my neighbors wanted their new roof ASAP. I had a few bids, but each were different methods, and I wasn't really happy with any of the methods yet. I finally decided I would have this roof done and let Jeff Petty know. Jeff Petty scheduled the roofers to come. I took off work. I got up early and got some bottled water, donuts, and kolaches for the roofers who would come. The roofers came on time. They took a look at the roof and said they would not do it, because a peel and stick roof would not be the right type of roof for my flat roof. They suggested a TPO roof. I asked if they could do a TPO roof. They said they couldn't but Town and Country could get someone who could do it. They called Jeff Petty the Salesman and told him they wouldn't do the roof. They were on the phone a long time with him. After they got off the phone, they said he told them to do the peel and stick roof, but they weren't going to do it, I called Jeff Petty, and he said it wouldn't leak and they would do a peel and stick roof. I went into my house expecting to hear them putting on my new roof. I never heard anything. Eventually I went back out, and the roofers said they were leaving, because they were not going to do the roof. Jeff Petty then called and said they were not going to do the roof, because they felt they would be having to fix leaks too often under the warranty. He stated he had been in the business 18 years, and the roofer had been in the business 20 years, and the roofer was concerned they would have to keep coming back doing warranty work on the roof. I very much appreciate the honesty of the actual roofers who showed up at my house. I do not appreciate having to go through all this and missed work time. They should have known from the beginning what would work on my roof. I should have stuck to my instincts that sometimes you get what you pay for and if a bid sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Description of Work
Salesman Jeff Petty inspected my roof, suggested a peel and stick roof as being the best for my flat roof. He gave a bid in the amount of $1,795. I accepted the bid. The roofers showed up on time, and looked at the roof and said they would not do the roof as they felt that type of roof was not the right type of roof for me. They felt it would leak. They called the Salesman Jeff Petty and spoke to him a very long time. They then said Jeff Petty said to do the roof, but they would not do the roof. I called Jeff Petty, and he said it would not leak. I asked for some sort of guarantee, and he gave me a 3 year guarantee. The roofers still said they would not do it. Eventually Jeff Petty called me and said they would not do the roof, and the roofers left.

01/01/2015

Barbara L.

It was New Years Day and in the early morning there was a leak in my upstairs bathroom ceiling. This was tied to the roof. It was hard to get in touch with anyone (any roofer). I left a emergency message for Town & Country Roofer. They called me back and said they were working on finding a roofer to come to my house. He said he would call me back in 45 minutes. He did and had good news, the repair person would be at my home in 45 minutes. He came and worked it. No more leak! So far so good! The boot was not bad but they needed to reseal it. They resealed all of them. No extra charge. It was a holiday and no one works but they did. They are coming back tomorrow to look at the ceiling and see what they can do on the interior. Thanks so much!!!!!

Description of Work
Repaired the leak in my roof. There was a leak in my upstairs bathroom that was coming from my roof. Happy New Year!

12/30/2014

Andrew T.

They are very responsive and they have a good crew. They got things done on a timely basis. They are first rate.

Description of Work
I've used Town & Country Roofing Inc. They put new roof, painted the house, painted the fence, new garage doors and windows.

Category garage doors, roofing, replacement windows, house painters

12/23/2014

Laura G.

Prompt and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Replace roof

06/16/2014

Tami F.

They were very prompt in getting my roof replaced. We were selling our home, got a quick contract on the home and needed the roof replaced before closing. They completed the roof in 1 day. They worked with me and my insurance company and I was able to get the roof done with no out of pocket costs to me! They cleaned up after finishing everything. They only problem I had was that when they were taking the old roof off and throwing the shingles to the ground, a nail caught on 2 of my window screens and tore them pretty good. I called and they replaced both screens. I also used them for a rental property and they not only replaced the roof, they also replaced rotten faschia boards and repainted. They did a great job and that old rental property looked 100% better.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Category roofing, replacement windows

06/11/2014

Mitch M.

While they indicated they were busy and short staffed due to recent storms, it's inexcusable to not even contact me when they don't show up. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone, nor will I be requesting their services again.

Description of Work
Nothing. I had an appointment today from 4-6 pm. It's currently just before 10 pm with no arrival, and no contact.

01/15/2014

Ken W.

I used TOWN AND COUNTRY ROOFING INC

09/21/2013

joe B.

a few years back i was referred to town and country roofing by a then employee of my restaurant. A bid was drawn up and a price of around 15,000 was agreed upon....the crew came and did the entire roof redo and only a few days later we had leaks when it rained...i had already paid half of the job cost and i called mr harris to come back and fix the leaks...he said he wouldnt do anything until i paid in full, which to me was out of the question since i never had a roof that didnt leak in three or four places....so i said hey come back and fix it and we can cut you a check....he refused to come back and do any work to remedy the situation...to boot his leak ruined a 1500 dollar television and his crew broke the neon around my building costing me another 600 to fix....long story short is he then sues ME for non payment !.....so he begins having his attorneys send me paperwork and discovery etc...i not having thousands to spend on a lawyer (since i now stll have a leaky roof to repair and cant imagine a court would not see how ridiculous this is) decided to just go to court and tell my story to the judge...well the lawyer and the judge went into lawyering and low and behold i had missed deadlines for discovery etc etc..you know the saying about a man who represents himself has a fool for a client... so legally i had to pay now the 7500 or so that was left on the bill and to boot HIS legal fees....the judge didnt hear a single word about how the roof leaked from day one or the 5 inches of pooling on the roof or the fact that town and country didnt even have their guys do the job and lied to me and subbed it out to god knows who or the 2100 dollars in television and neon damage, or the fact that the roof was inspected by three roofing companies subsequently who gave it a grade of D or worse or the fact that mr harris had no intentions of ever fixing the roof from the minute he got paid....at any rate the experience was HORRIBLE to say the least...i am out 15,000 plus 6,000 in legal fees plus 2,100 in broken items....a grand total of 23,100 or so dollars and none of my complaints were even heard by the court...the roof continued to leak until i finally had someone else come and repair it properly....I WOULD STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM RALPH HARRIS AND TOWN AND COUNTRY ROOFING AS POSSIBLE....LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE

Description of Work
he was hired to re roof my restaurant

09/05/2013

Tammy K.

They were honest, professional, timely, and priced right. An overall excellent experience. This morning a painter found signs of a leak in the ceiling, so I phoned Town and Country Roofing knowing I'm no longer under warranty. They sent someone over in a few hours since this was holding up repair. Kevin was friendly, professional, he quickly analyzed the issue and repaired the problem on the spot. I'm very impressed with how well this company stands behind it's product! I just wish everyone supported their customers like this!

Description of Work
This company installed my new roof approximately two years ago.

06/24/2013

Ellen Jarvie B.

Started and completed the job on time. Efficient, professional and polite. They cleaned as they were doing the job so there was very little mess. They were very serious about their work but also seemed to have a good time. No shortage of smiles. There are a lot of roofs being replaced in the neighborhood but a number of people asked about the company because they were impressed with the work. Comments were they were the best they had seen working in the area. t was all positive.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and added ventilation

06/20/2013

charlotte C.

They were highly recommended and from the first time i met the contractor, Jeff Petty, I felt very comfortable with my choice. He explained everything concerning cost and specifically what would be done.Most questions were answered before I could ask and some I may not have thought to ask. Everything was done on time and the workers were professional and did a great job. I received all paperwork up front including warranties, guarantees, insurance and a detailed list of everything he said they would do.I made a good choice with Town and Country and will definately recommend them to family and friends

Description of Work
removed old roof replaced new one on high pitched roof.painted and replaced all gutters and downspouts. replaced bad wood on corners etc.they also cleaned up and removed tree parts damaged by storm

Category gutter repair, roofing

03/15/2013

Jason M.

They were great. They took care of everything. They are awesome. I didn't have any issues with them. they were very prompt and they did what they were going to do. They were on time. We are actually probably going to use them to do our windows.

Description of Work
Town & Country Roofing did a roofing job for us.