Arise Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2011

PO Box 3865

Cedar Park, TX 78630

Call us for your Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Attic Insulation and Connected thermostat needs. Arise Services serves our customers with Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Fair Pricing. Our philosophy of business is referral-based. We want to cultivate a trust relationship with you that will culminate in your referral of family and friends for years to come. That is why you can trust Arise Services for all your indoor comfort needs....

10/15/2019

Amy M.

They did a good job, very dependable and I like them.

Description of Work
I had some electrical issues on the house and they fixed it.

Category electrician

02/15/2018

Gerald D.

They did a great job. I am very pleased. Straight answers and a fair price. No games. No pressure. I particularly like that! The install crew was amazing and really knew their business. At 4 hours from start to finish I was impressed. Would I use there company again? Absolutely!

Description of Work
Replacement of Central Heat/Air-conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind comments and for taking your valuable time to comment. Your response is exactly what we like to hear! It is our goal to serve every customer with Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Fair Pricing, every time. We appreciate you!

09/08/2016

Jeanee A.

Excellent sales presentation and detail. I knew exactly what I was getting and was allowed to ask lots of questions like what the differences were between Carrier and Trane. Other places I called were not aware of Carrier rebates and electric company credits. Installation was on-time and high quality. We had an issue a few weeks after installation and the entire crew came and resolved the issue. The nice thing was the team let us know that if we have other issues with this unit they will most likely replace the entire unit. Larry Also, the administration team did great work registering our product and ensuring the rebates and credits were taken care of. Superb work...

Description of Work
Replace downstairs air conditioning unit with new high efficiency unit...

07/09/2015

Michael H.

Larry and his crew showed up on time on a Monday morning. Actually, Larry arrived a little before the crew because they had to pick up the equipment, but he was able to begin installing the electric box and breaker. When the crew arrived, they made quick work of the installation, which took a little less than the three hours they estimated. First they mounted the interior unit on the wall and drilled the access hole through the wall for the copper refrigerant lines, drain, and electrical wiring. By that time Larry had just about competed connecting the 220 wiring to the breaker box for the outside unit. Next they measured the distance from the access hole to the outside unit and began fitting the external covering/conduit for the refrigerant lines and wiring. Then they connected the refrigerant lines and electrical wiring. When everything was connected, they tested the unit and showed me how to operate it. Once everything was judged satisfactory they cleaned up the area. The installation was very neatly done, and the Mitsubishi AC is working well now in my garage. It is, as advertised, whisper quiet and extremely efficient. I'm quite pleased by the work I've had done by Arise. Everyone I've encountered, from the technicians to the office staff has been responsive and professional and dependable. I expect they will continue to provide my AC and Heating service. In addition, since my unit was installed by a certified Diamond Contractor, Mitsubishi provides an extended 12 year warranty on the compressor and parts, and the warranty was registered by Arise and forwarded to me.

Description of Work
I've had a service contract with Arise Services for the last couple of years on my Trane heat pump, and have been very satisfied with their service. When I decided I wanted to install a Mitsubishi mini-split in my garage, I found out that Arise is also a Diamond Contractor for Mitsubishi. I asked them to come out and give me an estimate for a mini-split heat pump for my garage, and satisfied with their estimate and proposed installation, I told them to go ahead.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We work hard to provide excellent service to our customers and are pleased to read your comments. Our guys participate in ongoing education and training which allows us to carry the distinguished designation of Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor and Trane Comfort Specialist - both are industry recognitions for companies that go "above and beyond". We are happy to offer this level of service to our customers.

06/18/2015

William L.

Sylvester & Drew have provided several different plumbing services at our home over the past couple of years. We are always very satisfied with their work; they make sure everything is done correctly. We highly recommend Arise Services for any and all plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Installed sink faucets and drains; repaired shower valve

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

We appreciate your kind comments about our company and our people. We strive to provide excellent service and we are grateful that you choose us as your service company. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

06/10/2014

Barbara J C.

Arise Air came out to do a service/season maintenance check. Arise Air has been very helpful in any transaction/interaction that we have had with them. Very nice, very reasonable, very punctual and all around good people! I highly recommend their company.

Description of Work
I signed up for the Home Warranty and season check on our unit.

01/05/2014

lorraine T.

I had 2 complete HVAC units and new attic ductwork installed. Robin took care of all the paperwork for rebates and at the end of the year she emailed me to let me know of another IRS benefit I could take. The equipment is excellent and the installation was done with care.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for submitting comments about your experience with our company. Our goal is to serve each customer in the best possible way. We appreciate the trust you placed in us for your HVAC replacement and look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future.

08/12/2013

Gail G.

It took them a week to get the new air handler in, and it promptly quit cooling. Their response was that Trane had sent them a defective part. This may be true; but after all their prior delays, no shows, and late shows, I don't know what to think. I rated them B because the price was fair. I plan to hire someone else for the biyearly inspections. This apparently is a small company, and they are located too far from where we live.

Description of Work
The provider has been under a biyearly contract to service a heat pump that he installed eight years ago; yet when the air handler went out and required replacement, the service was very slow.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are disappointed to lose these good customers, whom we have served faithfully since 2007. This was an unfortunate situation that no service company or customer ever wants to encounter. We experienced problem after problem in getting their AC system repairs completed, all during the hottest, busiest time of the year. Although we responded same day and reestablished cooling in their home, there were delays caused by the manufacturer and supplier that caused the customer several days of frustration before we were able to complete every aspect of the job. Arise Air is a referral-based company, in business since 2002. Our customers become our friends. As a company, we strive daily to ensure our customers are pleased with our performance. We are sorry for the inconvenience this family had to endure during this difficult incident and we wish them well with their new contractor.

01/09/2013

Sue T.

They did an excellent job. Sylvester is fantastic and is my plumber. He is fast, responsive, and does great work!

Description of Work
They had to replace a waterline under our sink that was original to the house.

Category plumbing

12/30/2011

Mike and Leila P.

I think I spent approximately $125 or $130 on their services. It was a good deal. I had to help them dig the hole and that's why it was at that price. I've used them most of the times and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Bedford Plumbing two or three times over the last year. I last used their services probably about three months ago. I had a leak in the exterior pipe outside my home and they helped me locate the water leak, and then fixed the pipe.

Category plumbing

Blessed Electric & Air - Austin

Offices in DFW (227 A-Rated Angi Reviews!) and also now in Austin for Electrical and HVAC Services! When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Blessed Electric and Air. We have the most highly trained, industry certified technicians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients. All of our electricians and A/C techs possess years of on the job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your electrical, A/C or heating job will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be. No need to stress, call Blessed!!! Additional email: jeff.robertson6009@gmail.com.

Offers by Blessed Electric & Air - Austin on Angi
    Malco Electric Inc

Malco Electric, Inc. is a family owned and operated business since 1983. Randy Mallory is a Master Electrician with the expertise required to meet all your residential, commercial, and industrial electrical needs. 24 hour emergency service available. Free estimates are for homeowners only and do not include inspections.

Retiz Electric

If you need an electrical issue fixed that’s making you feel unsafe in your home, we’re on it. If you’re in the process of moving to a new home and you don’t have anyone to help you move all the big furniture, we’re on it. And not because we want something in return but because we want our clients to know that we are here for them for any reason. Not just electrical issues.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing service for residential and commercial customers. Trane Comfort Specialist Independent Dealer. Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor. Service, replacement installation, new construction, preventive maintenance, post lease and seller/buyer inspections, indoor air quality solutions, blown-in attic insulation.