All Home Construction

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2011

We are a small family business, father and son owned and operated. We do some work ourselves and have also learned to utilize sub-contractors in order to keep jobs moving forward and eliminating job delays. Majority of our subs have worked for us for years (some as many as 15 years). Payments are set up in a way to protect the home owner and contractor during the construction project. All payment options are discussed and agreed upon prior to the job start....

See Through Window Cleaning LLC

We are a 5 star rated company, we work very hard to maintain that rating. We are customer service professionals. Give us a call if you want your windows spotless

Magic Bubbles

Exterior pressure washing that leaves exterior surfaces unbelievably clean. We specialize in limestone, flagstone and concrete for house washes, patios and driveways but can clean any surface. Owner operated local business with professionally trained staff and excellent customer service that includes a membership program for easy scheduling and discounted service!

Sweet Holmes Power Washing and Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/11/2015

I loved working with Bryan. He was so down to earth and plugged into what I wanted immediately. He sat down with me and we drew pictures and came up with what would work for my budget. When I wanted to move the closet mid-construction, he was very responsive and understanding. His team was respectful and talented in their field. He was excited to be part of the creation of the "brainchild" that he...

Description of Work
Bryan and his team built two beautiful "cabanas" on our property. Each one has a bedroom, bathroom, and closet. They are separated by a covered breezeway with a deck in the front.

Category decks,home builders

02/06/2013

The project consisted of a 750ft^2 addition which includes two new bedrooms and two new bathrooms. The project was designed by an architect to flow seamlessly with the current house. Scott was quick to come out and quote the project and he covered all my concerns during the bidding process. I have completed other projects of this scope in the past and scheduling and communication always caused the...

Description of Work
Two bedroom addition.

Category contractors,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home builders,structural engineer

10/21/2012

Well, basically they started on the garage first with the drywall, then proceeded to start working on the back deck. I mean I didn't watch them constantly but it all went together the way it was supposed to go. Bryan had a team of electricians, plumber and carpenters for the jobs they required. They all came and did their work. It was completed within an appropriate amount of time.

Description of Work
We had several areas we were remodeling. We had a large 2 car garage we had turned into a sewing studio and workshop. He did some drywall to separate the areas and also installed new french doors, and also 2 entry doors. Cabinets and a counter top were also installed and Pergo flooring. New electrical was installed with a new box and several overhead lighting. A window unit ac was installed in the wall rather than the window. He also put up new siding around the garage. We had a large covered, screened in deck that was converted into an office and laundry area. (approx 9.5' x 19') We had a small laundry room off the kitchen by our back door (deck) that we had converted into a nice size pantry. We had pergo flooring installed in the office as well as an ac in the wall and 3 windows and new back door. Of course new siding was done here too. Bryan Fowler was the one we worked with. I had several ideas of what I wanted done and he saw my vision and came through. Our new rooms look amazing. The floors are just beautiful. Since my husband is a painter, we did the painting ourselves. We had used Bryan before to do some new flooring in our home. He did Pergo flooring in some of the bedrooms, down the hall, and our dining room and foyer. The rest was done in carpeting. Needless to say, our floors look beautiful!!! Bryan and his father are very trustworthy, hard working people who I would recommend to anyone.

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,hardwood floor,insulation,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,sunrooms,mobile home remodeling

09/02/2012

Good contractor, good attention to daily activities, easy to deal with, showed continued interest in satisfying.

Description of Work
Constructed a patio roof.

Full scale remodeling. Renovations, Additions, Kitchens, and Baths. Even, new construction. No job is too big, small, or too complicated. We are also able to consult on or manage your project.

ask for details