Clean Verde

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2015

We specialize in Commercial & Residential Exterior Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Soft Wash, Window Washing, Deck & Fence Sealing.

Before soft wash.After soft wash.A Service Provider's profile image

gutter cleaning (36)pressure washing (27)window cleaning (14)deck cleaning (10)driveway pavers (5)roof cleaning (3)concrete driveways (2)gutter repair (1)house cleaning (2)

05/01/2022

Jeff M.

1) They broke a pretty expensive firepit 2) they left their trash 3) the stain they used is already peeling off (6 months after they applied it)

Description of Work
clear, repair, stain deck

Category concrete driveways, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

07/10/2021

Steve T.

Clean Verde has done several jobs for me, and I'm always satisfied with their work. Responsive, professional, and trustworthy. Recommended!

Description of Work
This time, gutter cleaning and replacement of a damaged gutter

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

09/01/2020

Susan D.

Awesomely! My house and driveway had not been cleaned for a number of years. Everything looks so much better! Clean Verde sent two crews to my house: first, the person to pressure wash the house and soft wash the driveway, then the crew to wash the windows and screens. Each crew had a truck fitted with the equipment they needed for the job. Everyone was on time, polite, and hardworking. My driveway has never looked this good after pressure washing - Clean Verde’s soft washing does a MUCH better job. Same for my windows - this is not a guy standing on the ground with a pressure washer, these guys set up ladders, remove the screens and clean them, then wash the windows with hoses and squeegees (how double pane thermal windows should be done). My house is so much brighter inside! Clean Verde will be the people I call from now on for exterior cleaning.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, soft wash driveway, wash exterior double pane windows and screens.

Category concrete driveways, window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

Review for Clean Verde - 50 Metts St, Greenville, SC - 38843665

08/11/2020

Paula D.

the floors was washed, but they were hardwood and they had streaks. The oven was cleaned but the bottom storage was not. Other than that they did a good job.

Description of Work
overall cleaning

Category house cleaning, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear about your experience. However, we do not have any record of us performing any work for you or at that address. We only have a quote in our system for pressure washing and where we called to follow up to see if you had any questions in regards to the pressure washing estiamate, but we wherent hired for the pressure washing job. It seems like you may us confused with another company. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with the company that you hired.

05/20/2020

Alicia T.

Perfectly done! I am very happy with the service and the company.

Description of Work
Cleaning windows

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/04/2020

Marc M.

Excellent - Did the work in a few hours and did a superb job in cleaning everything - including gutters that another company two years prior claimed couldn't get fully cleaned. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed driveway and front porch (cement), "soft" washed exterior of house - vinyl siding, windows, gutters and stucco-coated foundation.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

03/05/2020

Susan H.

This is one of the best companies I've ever worked with! They are punctual, polite, and very professional. They pressure washed our house and driveway, cleaned the gutters and downspouts, cleaned all of our windows - inside and out and sanded and stained our deck. Their price was very reasonable and their work is excellent. They had a challenge due to all the rain we got but they worked around it and communicated to me every step of the way. They were a pleasure to work with and I'll use them again and recommend them to everyone I know!!

Description of Work
Pressure wash the house and driveway, clean windows, clean gutters and downspouts, sand and stain the deck

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

02/03/2020

Richard J.

Excellent service. On time and thorough.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

01/30/2020

Cleveland C.

This is the second time I have used Clean Verde. This time was a much larger project, including power washing the house exterior, cleaning all windows inside and out, cleans chandeliers and cleaning ceiling fans. THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB IN EVERY RESPECT. The workers were prompt, thorough, careful and well-equipped. Exceptional value for money spent.

Description of Work
House Exterior Power Washing; Window Cleaning (Interior & Exterior); Chandelier & Ceiling Fan Cleaning; Driveway Power Washing

Category window cleaning, pressure washing, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

Review for Clean Verde - 50 Metts St, Greenville, SC - 38357688

11/08/2019

JAMES M.

Never heard from them--so will be contacting other vendors.

Description of Work
Needed drive, sidewalk and steps pressure washed.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We are sorry about your experience. We do value and respect our customers time. Every request that is received is always documented. We do not have any record of having received a request under the name [Member Name Removed] or under that address. We do strive to make sure that our customers and potential clients have the absolute best experience at every point of contact with our staff. Can you please contact Mayra Figueroa at our office 864-248-6014 so that we can get right on this case.

10/21/2019

Aaron D.

Several crews showed up during the day and everything went very well. Happy with the results. Its been several months now and the concrete is still very clean.

Description of Work
Needed algae cleaned from roof shingles, gutters cleaned out, exterioor window cleaning, concrete driveway and walkway cleaning, and house brick exterior cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, driveway pavers, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

07/12/2019

James H.

Wonderful experience. Very professional and courteous. The price was right and they went beyond the project scope.

Description of Work
Staining 2 decks

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

03/15/2019

Virginia K.

This company hires the best people. 3600 sq ft of fence was power washed on both sides and then stained with two coats of stain. Covered parts of the house to protect it and also the shed. An excellent job and will definitely hire again for other projects.

Description of Work
Fence cleaning and staining

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

03/15/2019

Virginia K.

We had our 25 windows cleaned by real professionals. They did inside and outside, cleaning every part of a window including sills. Very, very happy with their work and will have them back at least 2 more times this year.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

08/24/2018

Kim C.

Great - very prompt - professional.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

07/21/2018

Ronald D.

Crew did an excellent job. House looks great and sidewalk looks like new. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned all gutters, performed an entire house wash and pressure front sidewalk.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

07/03/2018

Eric O.

I called and scheduled an appointment with a set time. No one called to cancel and no one showed. No one answered when I called back to reschedule and no one returned my call.

Description of Work
Gutter and window cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

05/26/2018

David R.

Had Clean Verde clean my gutters,windows,house and awning ant did a great job. Gentleman arrived on time and got right to work. He stayed busy and never stopped and when he was done asked me to walk around and check everything. He did a great job cleaning up after himself. I was really pleased with the quality of work he did. I will not hesitate to use them again. I highly recommend!!!!

Description of Work
Cleaned Gutters and Awning!!

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

05/10/2018

Bob Y.

Nice job. Cleaned-up after themselves.

Description of Work
Clean gutters

Work Completed On 04/13/2018

01/27/2018

Mark R.

Excellent. On time and did a great job. Good work at a fair price. Clean Verde has become our "go to" company for home cleaning and maintenance. They have washed and painted several areas on the house as well as some maintenance like wood rot repair.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaning House and drive pressure washing. New gutter guards installed.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

12/27/2017

Tim C.

They did a very good job! Showed up on time, very polite and cleaned up so you never would have known they were there.

Description of Work
Clean gutters

Work Completed On 12/27/2017

12/19/2017

STEPHEN W.

Never .heard from them. I would like my money back from Angie's List..

Description of Work
They not only never performed the work, they never even answered my email.