BECKSON'S APPLIANCE SERVICE

With Angi since April 2007

Bear Service LLC

Bear Service specializes in Electrical, Appliance Repair and HVAC work. With over 20 years experience we are confident in our ability to resolve your Electrical and Appliance Repair challenges. (484) 202-3594 Call today! We service Chester County, Delaware County and surrounding areas.

Offers by Bear Service LLC on Angi
Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

06/08/2020

JOHN B.

Left a voicemanil. Beckson said he didn't work on my type of appliance but was nice enough to call back and give me a referral. Would hire in the future.

Description of Work
Freezer repair; Good customer service

03/01/2018

Jeff B.

Dennis was able to visit in just a few hours after I called. He discovered and solved the problem in about a half an hour. (He replaced the blower housing thermostat.) As a courtesy, while he had the dryer pulled out, he also cleaned out lint from the venting duct. He was professional and friendly the entire time.

Description of Work
My Samsung dryer wouldn't start. When I pushed the start button, a clicking noise was heard internally, but nothing happened otherwise.

04/11/2017

Richard T.

Dennis was able to come out the same day I called. He correctly diagnosed the problem and had the necessary part. Would definitely use Dennis in future if needed.

Description of Work
Whirlpool washer would not spin and hence could not drain

03/16/2017

Bernadette S.

He does not service Samsung washing machines.

Description of Work
Dennis called back within a few minute. Unfortunately he does not service Samsung washing machines. He has a great reputation in our neighborhood, thus the positive review.

03/16/2017

Bernadette S.

The gentleman really knew what he was doing. We have a stacked washer/dryer with the washer on the bottom. He repaired the pump and we've had no problem since. It's really nice to find a serviceman that can come in and fix the problem, explain what he is doing while working quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Clothes washer drain pump needed to be replaced.

08/01/2016

Lisa S.

Doesn't do ice makers microwaves or Bosch appliances

Description of Work
Does not service microwaves, ice makers or Bosch appliances

02/19/2016

Lisa D.

We left a voicemail on Sunday night, and Dennis Beckson responded to our call early Monday morning. He came within hours, needed a part, and came back in an hour to complete the job. We needed a new blower wheel, so he replaced it. He was quick and efficient, and gave us great advice on keeping our 20 year old Maytag because it is a good machine. (Of course I was ready to go out and buy a new one). I would definitely hire again ... and my husband is happy that we are keeping this dryer!

Description of Work
Fixed our Maytag dryer.

01/19/2016

Suzanne W.

He came on the day we called and worked on the problem. He had it fixed quickly!

Description of Work
Mr. Beckson fixed our noisy Maytag dryer.

01/10/2016

Kathleen B.

The service was great.Dennis was a gentleman and professional. He kinda of knew the problem when I explained it on the phone. He was right! He took the dryer apart repaired the belt plus more and finished in a reasonable amount of time. His fees are quite reasonable.

Description of Work
My clothes dryer was not turning

10/21/2015

Dehlia T.

Fixed the dryer. Will follow up with estimate on washer repair and options.

Description of Work
Service call to fix/diagnose front loader washer and dryer.

APPLIANCE LARGE REPAIR.