Hart Roofing

Founded 2015 •

12:00 PM - 3:00 PM

235 Waltimyer Rd

Turbotville, PA 17772

We are a roofing company that specializes in asphalt shingles, specialty shingles, & metal. Our certified installers offer top quality service, free estimates, and financing is available as well. We are an owner operated company with over 9 years of experience. You can also find us on Facebook & Instagram!...

4.3

3.7

Resposiveness

4.3
roofing (4)lighting (1)

06/11/2020

They left our entire property a mess. Broken shingles and gutter all over my yard. They failed to cover the roof properly and when it rained causing thousands in damages. They left tiling unsecured on the roof which fell almost hitting my neighbors car. Also gutter nails fell on multiple occasions almost hitting people. They also caused irreparable damage to my tree. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-shingle roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Sorry this happened to you. I don’t believe it was us because I’m not sure who you are, and never did any work for you. I would appreciate it if you would take down your comment and leave it for the person that actually did it. Thank you!

07/23/2019

Hart told me the roof would need replaced in a couple years; but not just yet. I thanked him; and told him he would be the one I would call to redo my roof when needed. He was fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hart replaced a shingle that had blown off my roof; and inspected my roof—-NO CHARGE!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

06/17/2019

They did a really nice job, fairly price, high quality work, no complaint, hard workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

06/17/2019

Good. He does a very good job, he comes out quickly once he should call on and he is reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He worked on our flashing and he installed a lighting on a cement post.

CATEGORY lighting,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Residential and Commercial Roofing-asphalt, metal, synthetic slate; Gutter repair and replacement and maintenance including gutter cleaning and gutter guards

Check, Financing