Guaranteed Heating And Cooling

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2002

4.4

3827 Broadway

Grove City, OH 43123

Service in hours not days! Guaranteed Heating and Cooling is Licensed, Bonded, Insured and Certified to install, maintain, and repair all brands and types of both residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, boilers, furnaces, oil furnaces, geothermal, radiant systems. Turn to Guaranteed Heating and Cooling for the experience and attention to detail you deserve. Serving Central Ohio for over a decade our engineers are certified to service any make or model....

06/07/2017

Jeanne S.

We've used them several times and we have never, ever been displeased. They usually do our furnace and air conditioning, and this time it needed a little bit more than just checking it out and changing the filters, but it was done quite well.

Description of Work
Maintenance

06/07/2017

Jeanne S.

They are definitely responsive. We've used them for several time and we have never, ever, been displeased. They come out twice a year. They usually do the furnace and the air conditioning. This time it needed a little bit more than just checking it out and changing filters, but it was done quite well.

Description of Work
They performed maintenance type work on it.

05/15/2015

Pamela T.

This provider was scheduled to come fix my air conditioning through my home warranty company. They gave me a window of 12-4 pm. When no one had contacted me by 3:30pm, I got concerned and gave them a call. They did not answer or return any of my calls. When I called the home warranty company, they told me that Guaranteed Heating and Cooling canceled my appointment because they could not reach me. They never called me or responded to any of my messages.

Description of Work
Stood me up!!

06/13/2014

Matt K.

Our A/C unit was damaged severely during thunder storm and a brand new one was sent to the contractor by our insurance company. The brand new cost several thousands and our out of pocket cost was $500.00. They did a really bad job of installation and the brand new unit needed to be repaired, yes repaired. During the installation the liquid that comes in the A/C was not removed properly. This caused the compressor of the A/C to stop working after a few days. Another contractor came and ordered a coprocessor for the brand new A/C and fixed it. Additionally, they charged for the cost of a permit from the city but they never got one. I know it because, I called the city and asked if I can have a copy of our permit and I was told there is not any for our property. I called the contractor several times to get a copy but they never responded. The contractor was very unprofessional and they truly did not know what they were doing. All of the problems are documented with our insurance company as well.

Description of Work
removing the old A/C unit and installing a brand new one

06/10/2014

Gerald H W.

Fortunately, everything checked out. The tech pointed out an area of the AC unit to watch. Since I had not had a preventative maintenance check before, I feel comfortable that my system is in good working order.

Description of Work
A preventative maintenance check of our heating/air conditioning system through American Home Shield.

01/03/2014

Elizabeth B.

We had emergency last night when we lost all heat when temp outside was in single digit. I got Guaranteed Heating and Cooling reference form one of my friend who had used their services previously. Call them, they were at my house in less than 2 hours, did the diagnosis and found circuit board to be bad. Ben (who came on emergency call) didn’t have circuit board with him but promise to come back in the morning. However before he left my home, he get emergency heat on so we can survive for one night. As promised, Ben showed up at 8:30 in the morning with circuit board, replaced it and get the heat going. So far so good. They are not the cheapest but very responsive in emergency situation.

Description of Work
Replace circut board on the Trane XE80 furnace

10/29/2013

Marianne T.

I was very pleased with how quickly Guaranteed Heating and Cooling contacted me after I reported the problem to my home warranty company, AHS. I reported the problem on a Saturday and was contacted later that same day. The visit was scheduled for Monday. The technicians were professional and informative about other services that they provide. It was suggested that I consider having a deep cleaning done on the furnace. At the moment I am postponing that. My B rating is due to the need for a second visit to fix the real problem. Since a thermocouple costs less than $10 I wonder why it was not replaced on the first visit. The amount I paid is the standard amount charge for an AHS service request. I do not know what I would have been charged otherwise.

Description of Work
I contacted American Home Shield when my furnace did not start. The provider came on 10/21/2013. The pilot light was lit and the thermocouple adjusted. Two days later a technician came to replace the thermocouple because that was the real problem that the furnace did not work.

07/15/2013

David H.

Guess what; they were a no call no show on Friday 7/12/2013. So my wife called the insurance company again because that seems to be the only way for these guys to do what they promise to do. The no show tech called soon thereafter saying that he couldn't get the appropriate part and couldn't do the repair. No mention from him that he not only did not show he didn't give us the courtesy of a phone call until he was evidently compelled to do by our heads up again to the insurance company. The tech,during that Friday conversation told my wife he would be here to do the repairs at noon today. At 12:30pm he is not here so I call the company number and the guy says we are scheduled for noon-4pm. When they do answer the phone at the company number, they don't identify themselves. What's up with that? So, I expect that the tech will be here no later that 4pm today,fix the current malfunction and will soon will be basking in an cool air environment. The thermostat says it is 89 in the house now.

Description of Work
The saga continues. They promised to come back on Friday 7/12/2013 to repair a motor on our unit to get it to blow cold air again.

07/09/2013

David H.

The a/c stopped putting out cool air yesterday 7/8/2013. My wife called them three times this morning only to get their voice mail, leaving a message to please call us. As of 6pm today no return call of any kind. This company has serviced our a/c at least twice in the last month. The first time we were told the unit was leaking Freon and was replenished. The a/c worked for about a week,stopped putting out cool air so we called again. They came fairly promptly and said they couldn't work on it because we failed to turn it off the night before and the unit was "froze up". We weren't sure they had given this heads up about turning it off, so we chalked it up to our mistake. We rescheduled and they came once again as promised. We were told on this visit that not only were we out of Freon but that the freon was leaking. So,they told us they fixed the freon leak and refilled the freon. Now it is 7/9/2013 and we have no a/c and they aren't answering their phone What is going on here?

Description of Work
Our a/c wasn't functioning properly. Either not putting out cool air or none at all. This company has been to our home three times in about the last month or so and the a/c is still not functioning as it should.

05/28/2013

michael T.

Scheduler was very pleasant and professional over the phone. She coordinated to have the technician come out as soon as possible. The service technician arrived and was quick to diagnose and make the necessary repair. Most impressive was the technicians knowledge and willingness to provide valuable advice. He went the extra mile and took a genuine interest in pointing out ways to better maintain our system. I highly recommend using this company!!!

Description of Work
Repaired faulty wiring that caused heat to run in cool auto AC setting.

SURVIVOR ELECTRIC LLC

ALL TYPES OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL WORK.

Accurate Electric Construction

Accurate Electric Construction, Inc., proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!

Joe Gioffre Electric Co

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge.

Offers by Joe Gioffre Electric Co on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Heating & air conditioning.furnace Repair,furnace service,furnace replacement,Ac Repair,AC replacement,heat pump installation,Hvac,heating and cooling,air Conditioning,heating,cooling,grove city heating and cooling,43213 hvac,columbus heating and cooling,carrier system,hvac service